PhatPhatiyaPost - Dance Beendiniya Dance

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Laila sang from a cheat sheet. Thats incriminating how? 

No, please, someone explain to me why such minor incursions become dinner table breaking news in any household? Paro, the sensible one, reminds everyone that they each passed their 10th board exam using cheat sheets, therefore, they lose the right to cast a stone at Laila. She educates Laila that lies can never be truths, duh! then she goes on to inform Laila that going forward, she should simply express herself truthfully and not use subterfuge. Laila takes Paro's advice to heart and decides to shed any subtlety and go right down to mixing red chillies into the color mix, which gouged out Paro's eyes. 

Moonchiya looks constipated around Laila. She sorely reminds him of unused body parts that need some quick and urgent relief. Paro is happy with flirty banter, tilaks, chai-serving and eyelocks with Moonchiya, never progressing beyond those to give Moonchiya joys of life enjoyed by typical newly married men. She is busy playing her favorite game of "I will happily be the victim" with baseball, and the rules include that everyone gets three strikes but in the end, only Paro goes out. 

I was this close to pulling my hair out at the mindless shenanigans of desperate housewives of haveli, when the CVs shut my mouth with a beautiful smile from Moonchiya. Hai! to say I clutched my heart and landed on my back on the floor would be an understatement. No wonder Paro abandoned all hints of Laaj-Sharm and launched a full blown Dhin-Tadak dance number. Can you just imagine her reaction after real consumashuns?? agar uskay mudnay pe ithna hungama karegi tho, patha nahi ladki consumashuns ke baad kya kya karegi!!

Of course, the unmitigated launch of a full-blown dance number was misplaced and unwarranted.I felt the haveli courtyard was almost too small for Paro and Laila's impromptu "Dance India Dance" competition. the elaborate and expansive dance steps threatened to destroy the carefully run cottage industry equipment more than any of Sumer's disastrous plans. Of course, my expressions at the unexpected dance launch matched those of KcM. 

Laila shows Paro how some hip movements get the best results, something only an experienced woman would know. If only Laila would stop doing that twitch she does with her lower lip, I could actually respect her as a villain. 

Thakursa's curse is here to haunt Paro. At least Thakursa didn't have to walk around blindfolded for days, imagine how the story arc would have changed and thakurain would actually be awake to tell her story. Instead, Thakursa got a good excuse to exit the show for more gainful employment while the makers focus on kitchen politics around the best catch of the century called Rudra. 

Bhaad mein jaye border smuggling issues and bhaad mein jaye patriotism. This is the story of a Loola falling in love with an Andha and they live happily ever after. 

Edited by serialjunkie - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SJ-sa...Thank u so much aapne post banaya...desperately needed it today to digest the epi..

loved the parud scenes..n the smile..hayeee...bt that's abt it..

"Of course, my expressions at the unexpected dance launch matched those of KcM.
"

mera bhi :D
Dream_on thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sigh! Wonder where this is going.. Bhad mein jaaye Sab issues..everyone loved the Jaipur dance.. Let's give them another one 😕
The smile was 😳
Edited by nehachhabra16 - 9 years ago
div26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hilarious post 🤣 and I loved the title
djforeachother thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As always hilarious post..brilliant...loved the last line...loola fall,in love with langda and they live happily forever after...rofl
shariqash thumbnail
"Bhaad mein jaye border smuggling issues and bhaad mein jaye patriotism. This is a story of a Loola falls in love with Andha and they live happily ever after".
Cannot stop laughing!!
napk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
unres

Bwahahahahaa - "Bhaad mein jaye border smuggling issues and bhaad mein jaye patriotism. This is a story of a Loola falls in love with Andha and they live happily ever after."

Paro is so cute that she is satisfied with sewing missing buttons, hiding phone for chai, looking for that ek palat with a smile that shes missing the real pleasures in life... while laila is jealous of the above even though she had the real pleasures...

I thought it was a dance competition but its not... its just dancing because you are happy... like the ones I used to do when I was kid and like how my kids do now...

My expression was like KcM's... what the!!

Coming to the mirchi water blinding Paro... looks like workers have work again in Haveli... hope there are no more forced vacations... else how are they surviving??
Edited by napk - 9 years ago
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SJ ...this show has absolute respect for gender equality .👏.. Hubby goes lame last week ...its time for the wife to challenge it with blindness. All temporwary ofcourse

Also, as you said Loola meets andhi ...how hatke is this show, now! 

Whats the point of the dance tashan when THE man is not at home... Washte ho gaya! On second thoughts, the chilli execution would become very difficult if the HOT man was around! 
Edited by howcome - 9 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
SJ, nicely said. Even I wondered what will Paro do when Rudra actually confesses to her. I mean she was on top of the moon just from his subtle smile. Though I enjoyed Paro dancing, even I felt a full-blown dance number was not needed. Except for the few minutes of PaRud scenes there is nothing worth talking about in the episode for me.
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aha! The character I truly related with today, was Mohini. That expression was my dil ki baat chehre pe. She was crucial today- I was cheering for her.
Now, the corridor is MohLa's new poolside, y'know what I mean?

And Laila has to be one of the epic fails in Vampland. I mean I could come up with 200 reasons for that cheat sheet. She proves she can never truly pass the evil test: the moment she blurts out the truth- sorry, side please.

Ab yeh bhi koi baat hai? How did you forget the finger consummashun, haan? That was the lone aww moment. Now Moonchiya's smile was heart stopping, but wasn't he blinded by the sun? Wasn't he angry a nanosecond ago? And leaving aadmi ko rokna- ain't that the biggest apshagun ever? Now they mess with superstitions too? Yeh ummeed nahi thi.

That chilli solution looked suspiciously like tomato soup.

Lastly, some random person gives you coloured water to throw. Why? What? Aren't you worried about all the mopping you have to do? Plus, wasn't the dance overreaction enough? Just... LOLzz bhi kam hi aaye aaj.
Edited by Exprimere - 9 years ago