Thx for the pm
Waiting for the next
Update soon
shriya_RD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kirtiarora111

Res..🀣 M turning into a stalker day by say... πŸ€£πŸ€£

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unres...

Oh my my...!!!!
Don't touch the glass or the glass will break..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Shooo cute and romantic...😳
The little wanted to listen a story...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And the Prince and princess just won my hearts..
She knew how to melt her future hubby in FB..
Ahem ahem... Her sweet, sexy and sizzling voice... Ooh la la..⭐️⭐️

Thanks for giving such a cute update...πŸ€—

Love ya

awww...i really love long comments...lol...πŸ˜†
well..thanku shooo much...😳
shriya_RD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheron13rokerz

Aww so shweet storytime and fb
Wow rd ke harmoned ke baare bohut zyada hi pata hai

And we can see the result too 😳

Thx for the pm
Waiting for the next
Update soon

thanxx dear...glad that u liked it... πŸ˜›
shriya_RD thumbnail
thanxxx frnds...hope u all r liking my bakwas... really glad πŸ˜›
Little_Muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing..
It's such a cute ff really..

Please PM me from the next time!
purnima209 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing yar so romantic randhirπŸ˜‰
kirtiarora111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shriya_RD

awww...i really love long comments...lol...πŸ˜†
well..thanku shooo much...😳

Everyone does love long comments... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And then if you'll write so well, (ahem ahemπŸ˜‰) then I ought to give you long comments...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Your ff is really cute..😳😳
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was just amazing... m loving your story... itni jaldi end mat karna ha... do pm me...
shriya_RD thumbnail
aww thanxx every1... will update the next part soon πŸ˜›
shriya_RD thumbnail

**PART 6**

Next morning... !!

AT 7 am.. door bell rings...TRING  TRING..!!
randhir wakes up
R(in mind)- itni subah subah kon aya hoga..??
he went downstairs and opened the door...suddenly he saw kaustuki fuming in anger entering his house...and walking towards sanyu's room furiously..
R- arre array kaustuki tum yahan...itni subah..kya hua sab theek toh hai na...is everything alright...
she turned and said in anger...everything is not alright...your best frnd randhir...he is a jerk...and then suddenly jiggy enters out of nowhere...randhir saw him
R- array jiggy tu bhi...kya hua..?? kaustuki itna gussa kyun hai...?
all this while she was just giving deadly glares to jiggy...
J- oo randhir bhai...kya bataun aapko..
K- koi zarurat nahi h...mai jar hi hun sanyu ke paas...I don't want to see ur face..
R- array ruko kaustuki...he said while running behind her to stop her...
R- plzz sanyu ko mat uthana...she's sleeping..bahut mushkil se soti h aajkal...u don't know...mujhe gaane gaa gaa ke..stories sunani padti hn usse sulane ke liye...plzz...ab agar neend khul gyi toh...i'll be in trouble...and upar se uske mood swings u know na...pllzzz... He pleaded..
K(pointing towards jiggy.)- SEEEKHO...seekho kuch apne dost se...kitni care karta h apni wife ki...PREGNANT wife ki..(she emphasized the word..) and u don't even love me anymore.. right?
J- arey baby aisa nahi hai.. I love u..trust me..
R- arey tum dono khade kyun ho? Chlo baith jao aaram se baith karke bhi toh problem solve ki ja sakti h na..
they all sat in the living room..
R- hmm ab btao..
J- ab kya bataun randhir bhai...he was scared and kaustuki was just giving him deadly glares..
R- array bol na kya hua..??
J- wo kya hai na...kaustuki ko bhi baby chahiye..
R- what..?? toh isme problem kya h jiggy...its good na..and also its high tym u must plan a baby...u both r 29 now...now's the tym jiggy..she is right..
K- see...!!!( she said in a victorious tone )thanQ randhir...and he is saying we cant afford a baby right now..
R- kyun jiggy??
J- wo randhir bhai apko toh pta hi hai na..abhi abhi new company join ki h...work load itna h ki...I just cant help it...
K- work load randhir ko bhi hota hai...lekin wo toh sanyu ke liye hmesha tym nikal lete h...tum kis mitti ke bane ho..??
J- array baby...try n understand na..plzz..?? itne pressure ke under I just cant handle 2 responsibilities..
R- jiggy aisa kuch nahi h...ab hume hi dekh lo...its always easy to manage...nd sanyu...she is a swt heart.. it's the best feeling jiggy...m telling u..the feeling of becoming a father..nd moreover she wud be happy..isnt it enough for u to overcome ur work stress..??
J(thinks for sometym)- randhir bhai ap sahi keh rhe ho...lekin apt oh hmesha se har chiz mein aagey rhe ho...lekin mai..apko toh pta h na..itni badi responsibility ke liye I need to be mentally strong..
R(looking toward kaustu)- haan kaustuki..ye toh hai...just give him sometym...m sure u both gonna make it fast..he winks..
K- okay..she faintly smiled...randhir notices it.nd tries to enlighten her mood
R- u don't believe me..??? sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...accha tum ye batao wat u want first..baby boy or baby girl..??
K(excitedly)- ummm..mujhe na..pehle baby boy...fir baby girl...unmein  3 yrs ka gap atleast...
jiggy was just smiling all this while...her expressions told him how much her smile matters to him...
R- ohhooo...dekh jiggy  isne toh sab soch rakha hai...tu h ki...iske siva sab kuch soch raha hai...he said in a teasing tone...and kaustuki blushed...
just den...sanyukta screams from the room upstairs..
S- randhirr..!!!
randhir was worried as so were kaustu nd jiggy...they hurried off to her room..

I room..

R- kya hua sanyu..??? he saw her sweating..
R- are u okay baby..?? lo paani piyo... she drinks water and gets releaved..
K nd J- wat happened sanyu..is everything alright..??
S- wo..wo sapna...
R- sapna..??? koi bura sapna dekha tumne sanyu../?? kya hua..?
S- wo mene dekha ki... kii..ki...she stammered..
R- kii../??
K nd J- ki.../???

they all were curious and tensed...
S- ki...tum
R- mai kya... mai kya sanyu..?? bolo..dont be scared
S- tum baby ki bottle se pura milk peg aye...m tumhe chodungi nahi randhir...she said angrily..

** 2 min. silence**  jiggy kaustu randhir..looking at each other and then sanyu...and they all bursted out in laughter...

R- dekha...kitne shock deti h mujhe ye..he was trying hard to hold his laughter...sanyu seriously...??? Mai tumhe chor lagta hun kya..???
 sanyu was looking at him...expressionless...nd embarrassed

J nd K - sanyu you almost gave us a heart attack..they were laughing...jiggy held kaustu by her shoulders...she was a bit happy now...and this made him feel beautiful again..

S- sorry...pr dono yahan kya kar rhe ho..??? itni subah..???
R- wo..? wo kuch nai... inke paas dudh (milk) khatam ho gya tha toh lene aye the...he tried to tease her..

S- randhirrr... ab tum mujhe chidaao mat...tumne agar aisa sach mein kiya na..toh dekh lena...hunhh...
R- accha baba nai karunga ... I promise... ok...he said and kissed her forehead... they shared a cute eyelock..
J nd K- ahem ahemm...they coughed
R- gud timing...he rolled his eyes..
they all laughed a lot..and sanyu blushed at her caring hubby...
J- ab humein chlna chahiye...bye randhir bye sanyukta...
K- yaa sanyu..bye...bye randhir...bye baby..she waved her hand looking towards sanyu's belly and gave a flying kiss...
S- byee...
R- chalo mai tum dono ko chodd deta hun... he covered sanyu with a blanket...and went outside the room..

while stepping out of the main door...

J- randhir bhai maine soch liya h..
R- kya...??
jiggy looked toward kaustuki
J- ki hum bhi ap logon ko jald hi gud news denge ...
K- sachh...??? She was very excited...she blushed hard... and hugged jiggy...he hugged back...nd said.."much"
R- ahem ahemm...waah jiggy itni jaldi soch liya...not bad haan...he winked at him and raised his thumb as if to say all the best...

jiggy and kaustuki went back...

randhir back in his room saw sanyu sleeping peacefully...he too got back on the bed and hugged her

*****to be continued*****

like if u liked... ;) and comment if u loved...
THANX for jheling my bakwas posts...