PART 1- pg 1
PART 2- pg 1
PART 3- pg 3
PART 4- pg 3
PART 5- pg 5
PART 6- pg 7
PART 7- coming soon..!! 

**PART 1**

Its been 1 year of their marriage and Sanyukta was 4 months pregnant now...and like any other pregnant lady she also had food cravings, mood swings and what not...It was 2 in the morning...Randhir was peacefully sleeping and dreaming about his upcoming future but sleep was far away from sanyukta...how cud a husband sleep peacefully when her wife and that too "pregnant" is not able to.. she thought..
she felt a sudden urge to kick him..and guess wat..she did so..
Randhir- Ahhh sanyu...tum pagal ho gayi ho..?? why u always keep waking me up at this time only...now plzz don't tell me u  want to eat halwa..coz I m not gonna make it at 2 am in the morning..
Sanyu (puppy face)- I know u don't love me anymore.. Hai na..??  saare boys aise hi hote hain...shaadi se pehle toh jaanu ye jaanu woh...aur shaadi ke baad sab romance khatam...randhir u r not interested in me anymore right..???
R- no baby..aisa nahi hai.. I love you and our baby so much..u know na??
S- toh...jab mujhe neend nahi aa rhi toh tumhe kaise aa skti hai...mujhe kuch nahi pta mujhe abhi ice cream khani hai...
R (In mind) not again..fir se mood swings..mom sahi kehti thi these 9 months I wont be able to sleep peacefully...ab raat ke 2 baje mai ice cream kahan se laaun...
R- baby tum abhi so jao...kal subah hote hi tumhare liye bahut saari ice creams aur chocolates lekar aaunga..i promise..
S (crying)- dekha...!!!!!!! I knew u don't love me anymore...all men are the same...kaustu sahi kehti thi...
R- ohh god sanyukta... accha chalo...he got up from the bed and took car's keys
S- sachhiii??????? Her face was glowing like a 100 watt bulb..
R(in mind)- I can do anything for this smile on her face..godd I love her..
R- muchhiii...now come on...jaldi karo before I change my mind..
S- haan haan ayi bass change krne do..
R- oh god sanyu..nobody's gonna see u at dis tym..no need to change right now...chalo aise hi...
S- par randhir...

before she cud speak further he took her in his arms and started moving towards the car...he put her gently on the car seat and they drove off...

After a lot of difficulty finally he found an ice cream parlour...
He opened the car door for her and took her hands and took her towards the parlour...
R- okk..!! which flavour..???
S- Ummm...!!!! Tum batao na..??
R- god sanyu...just take whatever u like na baba..
S- looking towards him with a puppy face..
R- ok ok..!! chocolate??
S- πŸ€”
R- ok strawberry..???
S- hunhh..😳
R(irritated)- sanyu tum mujhe bataogi nahi toh mujhe kaise pta chalega..?
S- ur wife is 4 months pregnant..tameez se baat karo..hunhh πŸ˜΅ 
the parlour boy was just looking at them and smiling..
B- mam..howz bout butterscotch????
S- dekha...usko bhi pta hai..and u just don't care...she said angrily...😑
and started moving towards the car..
R(embarrassed)- bhai tu mujhe bol deta usse bolne ki kya zaroorat thi...
B- sorry sir..but I must say ur wife is really very cute..and u both make a gud couple..he said and handed him double scoop butterscotch in a wafer cone..
R- thanx broda..he winked and handed him the money..and went towards the car..
She was sitting with a frowning face..randhir sat on the driver's seat..
R- holding her hands...talking to his baby..😳
champ u know apki mumma bahut gusse wali hain...ek baar bahar aaoge na toh kahoge papa m andar hi theek tha...apki mumma na hitler se kam nahi hai...jaldi jaldi bahar aao baby..i cant handle ur mumma's mood swings anymore
S(holding her laughter)- abhi se mere baby ko mere against kar rahe ho...sharam nahi aati??? πŸ₯±
R(holding his ears)- sorry sanyu..!!!! I love you..
S(faking anger)- hmm I love you too...
randhir kissed her forehead and was moving towards her lips when she screamed...
S- randhirrr...!!
R- goshh...sanyu kya hua..?? 
S- meri ice cream melt ho rhi hai...she said with a puppy face and she bursted out in a laughter... πŸ˜†
R- tumne toh mujhe dara hi diya...lo..!!
and he started feeding her the ice cream..!!

Heya peepsss...this is my second attempt...Though I thought of writing it as an OS ...but if u all like it then I may continue it further as a FF(which wud include sandhir love story, their marriage, and lots of happy happy wala stuff) ...do let me know if u guyzz like it or not...ur comments means a lot to me..

Edited by shriya_RD - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
this is so cute...😳 love it
Sheron18rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww so shweet super shweet
Really shweet i loved ur os keep writing
shriya_RD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you...so..??
shall i continue..???😊
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shriya_RD

thank you...so..??
shall i continue..???😊

ofcourse...plz continue
BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Would love it if u continue it...
Do continue...

Love
Ayesha...
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really loveyy doveyy update it was so... sweet n cute update keep writing :)))
shriya_RD thumbnail
thanxx everyone who liked it...here's the next part...do comment ur views...and demands too...what u want me to show,...i will be really glad if u all help me wid some ideas...😊

**PART2**

She was very much happy now...she got wat she wanted afterall...she looked at her love with a smiling face...and remembered the day when Randhir proposed her in front of the whole college...just becoz "she wanted"

****FLASHBACK****
it was probably the last exam of second year when finally randhir decided to confess his feelings for sanyukta...
he saw her coming from her classroom and without even wasting a second took her to an empty storeroom nearby..
S- randhir..kya kar rahe.. choddho mujhe...pagal ho gaye ho..?
R- sshhh..!!! just listen to me...
S- bolo..
R- uummm wo me...wo me..bolna chahta tha ki...he was hesitant..
S- randhir..wo me wo me kya kar rahe ho...bolo na...
R- wo me..puch rha tha ki...ki..umm..ki
S(excitedly)-ki..????
R- how was ur exam..???
S(ufff..!!!)- ye puchna tha tumhe..??? iske liye yahan lane ki kya zarurat thi..bahar bhi toh puch skte the na...stupid MCP...chalo yahan se...aur haan accha hua exam
R- sanyu stop...
Sanyukta's heart skipped a beat on hearing sanyu' from him...it felt magical...
S- hmm ??
R- wo me kuch aur kehna chahta tha..
S(irritated)- jaldi kaho mere paas time nahi hai..
R-ummm wo me...
kyun?? Kahin jar hi ho?
S- offoo randhir..!! itni si baat kehne mein itna time laga rahe ho...u know what just get lost..!!!
she started moving angrily..
R- tumhe pta hai mujhe kya kehna hai..??
S- pure college ko pta hai u idiot...u know ab tumhari yehi punishment hai..jab tak tum mujhse wo baat pure college ke saamne nahi kehte na..tab tak mai tumse koi baat nahi krne wali...u got that..??
R- sanyuk...sanyukta par meri baat toh suno...but she went away from there banging the door..
R(in mind)- ye maine kya kar diya..ufff..
he followed her to the canteen and held her wrist from back...
when she turned she found no one...and then looked down to see randhir on his knees...
R- sanyu..i know I have always been an idiotic irritating and stupid MCP for u...but u might not be knowing one thing...and that is...
she was surprised by his guts...whole canteen was just staring at him with their mouths open...
R- I LOVE YOU...
S(shocked that he actually proposed her in front of whole college)- what..??? really..??
R- ummm yess.. I love you more than anything in this world...will you be my gf..??
everyone in the canteen was shouting her name..
S(with teary eyes)- yes...yes I wil... I love u tooo idiot..
he stood up and hugged her...

that was the day they became life time partners...each and every student in the college knew about them...their love...their story...!!! They were the best couple of FITE...

**FB ends**

randhir stopped the car with a jerk...sanyu came out of her trance...
S- kya hua...???
R- hua toh kuch nahi...par sanyu humara ghar aa gya... lekin tum chaho toh hum ek aur long drive pe chal skte hain.. he winked at her...
she smiled and said..sorry randhir...m tumhe bahut pareshan krti hun na...lekin isme bhi tumhari galti h...tum meri har baat maante ho..kuch kahe bina...she said with a puppy face
R- dats becoz I love you shooo much...he said and took her in his embrace...
after the hug..
R- ab chalein..?? Ya puri raat yahi sona hai...
S- chalo chalo..
Randhir took her in his arms again and went inside their house...he took her to the bed room and placed her gently on the bed..sanyu was very happy..her husband was really very caring..randhir also lay on the bed and pulled her towards him and she just hugged him tightly..and he slept peacefully...
but but but...sanyukta had some other plans...she decided to do something special for her hubby...something really very special.. she kissed his forehead and slept hugging him and waiting for the morning..!!!

LostInFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
it was nice...
cont soon...πŸ˜‰
shriya_RD thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonkmh

morning ka part kab milega?

evening mein...lolzz πŸ˜†