Frequent Posters

swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

Hello My beautiful ladies!!!

Ah man, am I glad this week is over!!

Its the weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Time to relax, time to write, time to talk to you girls here...

I hope everyone's well...

Noor, how's your stuff coming along with the uni transcripts?  got all your signatures?

Swati, I take it that your dad's doing better??  Will I see you on the CC on sat/sunday?

and Deepa, I hope you're not too bored here...we're all in different time zones so it becomes somewhat difficult to meet all at once but we somehow manage...so tell me about Romania!!  I plan on writing a 'honeymoon' set in Romania...now I have someone who can give me all the details and education about it!  😉

I hope to catch you guys tomorrow morning (which is Saturday evening/night for you guys)

till then,

Ciao my lovelies

Katie

ohh finally you made ur appearance here..👏 

mil gayi fursat??

yeah he is better now...  his plaster is removed and so he is good to go... 

haaawww 😲... so u r saying that Deepa was getting bored in my presence??? u hurt me Katie..😭 (yeah I am watching Bigg boss now a days, so over dramatic hona to banta hai)
swatim318 thumbnail
oh btw.. i hate Karishma Tanna and Deepshika..🤢
swatim318 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nooro

I can so feel their plight Swaati...
It is thaattt difficult...one day I went n have half of my work done but central library's net was not working so I didnt get stamp+sign from there...Next day I went again and get one or two other signatures done but for others,,Librarian's approval was required..I went to library n Their database was not accessible...whole day wasted..now Eid holidays...

udi baba... aitto raaag...

that is too tedious.. wheewww... how am i going to handle all of it...
swatim318 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeswarna

hello ladies.

swati: oh thats awesome so its on going honeymoon. but i guess u must be missing the parents as well. i miss mine so much. n thx for not minding my ques.

katie: no im definitely not getting bored and im looking forward to talk to u all soon. well u can ask me anything and anytime u want about romania. its a very beautiful country. its the country of the lengendary dracula

noori: eid mubarak dear. hope u enjoying the mutton! so hows the all university things going?

welll.. my parents are 3 hours drive away and his parents are 5 hours drive away... so we are cool.. 😉
swatim318 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nooro

In evening, When Katie would be here maybe we can try to finish off this thread..?? 😃

no no we cant TRY.. we HAVE TO move on now... 
swatim318 thumbnail
i have never waited for Weekend ka Woow this much... 
aaj Salmaan in log ki band bajayega..😆
swatim318 thumbnail
Katie did you come up with any name so far??
swatim318 thumbnail
ufff i have soo much to talk to.. but no one is here.. 
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey swati, lol  if we have to see the parents it take us atleast 24hrs by flight. lol

so u guys watching big boss, i started but its getting too dramatic for me. do u watch any other shows?

noor, np i ll wish u again on monday
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hellooo Ladies... Meri Kal yani Friday ki Daastaan... Yesterday my laptop's system fan was not working..I tried but nothing worked..so we decided to open it up... My father decided to be MAIN MECHANIC...😆..Imagine one laptop on Operation table (actually dining table) with kids n youngsters hovering over it..every1 giving their opinions..😆..this nut that nut..ohh that one... So we disassembled it but got stuck at a place...we got help from a video on youtube..after whole disassembly, we cleaned it..blew in fan..reattached all the strips.. and then put it back... I turned On the laptop and fan started working..but keyboard was not wrking...then my Father remembered that we forgot to attach one of strips...😆..operation was succesful but now patient (Laptop) had another problem..😆 but I said that we will send laptop to tech store.. P.S All in all I felt so much overwhelmed with love for my father yesterday...Becoz he was dead tired yesterday but still he went through this whole hardwork to fix my laptop...😃