Users

Frequent Posters

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: swatim318

ohh finally you made ur appearance here..👏 

mil gayi fursat??

yeah he is better now...  his plaster is removed and so he is good to go... 

haaawww 😲... so u r saying that Deepa was getting bored in my presence??? u hurt me Katie..😭 (yeah I am watching Bigg boss now a days, so over dramatic hona to banta hai)

I'm glad your dad's doing better...how could he not recover quickly when you were there being a mother hen... (and before you go into your Bigg Boss dramatic mode...that was a compliment!)

and no...Not because of you honey...but lets admit..we're both good at disappearing sometimes.😉😛  eventually, Deepa's going to think "these two are never here!!!!😡"

and yes...this week at work has been absolutely horrendous...it was to the point where the director of my department and my manager pulled me into a meeting and the director goes "Why do you seem down these days?  you've been so quiet ever since Monday"

it was then that I realized...holy crap I'm loud...i mean...if my manager/director noticed that i'd been quiet...I must be loud enough for them to notice...eeks!
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 9 years ago

oh btw.. i hate Karishma Tanna and Deepshika..🤢

I've never liked Karishma...Deepshika did a 180 degree turn as soon as she moved out of the "secret society"

Diandra gets on my nerves sometimes too...

And I am not happy that Sonali is back...I do not like her.  too much hair flipping for my liking..she's like Sana Khan all over again...every time she jerks her head to flip her hair around, I want to bang her head into a wall.😃

no no we cant TRY.. we HAVE TO move on now... 

I second that~!!!

by the way ladies...new name for the CC???

i have never waited for Weekend ka Woow this much... 

aaj Salmaan in log ki band bajayega..😆

Weekend ka Wow is definitely my most fav part of this show!😆

ufff i have soo much to talk to.. but no one is here.. 

just because you love SRK so much...::

"Kiska hai tumko intezaar, main hoon na" 😉

15 more pages to go...

time to spam!😎

Originally posted by: deeswarna

hey swati, lol  if we have to see the parents it take us atleast 24hrs by flight. lol

so u guys watching big boss, i started but its getting too dramatic for me. do u watch any other shows?

noor, np i ll wish u again on monday

I live with my parents so...I see them everyday!😳

For some reason...this season I'm not inclined to follow Bigg Boss religiously...I watch it in bits or with parents if they're watching...but weekend ka wow, I wont miss...😛

I used to watch 'Pyaar ka dard hai" and "sarawatichandra" but I stoppped them both when my work schedule became insane...do you watch any other shows??

I might re-watch Friends!😆

Originally posted by: Nooro

Hellooo Ladies... Meri Kal yani Friday ki Daastaan... Yesterday my laptop's system fan was not working..I tried but nothing worked..so we decided to open it up... My father decided to be MAIN MECHANIC...😆..Imagine one laptop on Operation table (actually dining table) with kids n youngsters hovering over it..every1 giving their opinions..😆..this nut that nut..ohh that one... So we disassembled it but got stuck at a place...we got help from a video on youtube..after whole disassembly, we cleaned it..blew in fan..reattached all the strips.. and then put it back... I turned On the laptop and fan started working..but keyboard was not wrking...then my Father remembered that we forgot to attach one of strips...😆..operation was succesful but now patient (Laptop) had another problem..😆 but I said that we will send laptop to tech store.. P.S All in all I felt so much overwhelmed with love for my father yesterday...Becoz he was dead tired yesterday but still he went through this whole hardwork to fix my laptop...😃

OMG!!  Your dad sounds like my dad!!!  I had the same Issue!!!  my old laptop's fan would work for a few minutes and then shut off...so after it shut off, the laptop would heat up quickly and turn off on its own...me and my dad (yes, I've taken after him in this interest)...we opened up the laptop and we're trying to fix it...that fan didn't stand a chance against us...poor thing never worked again...😆😆

At least your dad got it the fan working.😆  so what if the keyboard died...lol...but I agree with you...fathers are the best...so how long will the laptop be admitted in the laptop hospital (aka the tech store?)  did they say what the chances of survival are?  what day is the surgery??

Damn it noor, you've opened up my medical termss pitara!

Originally posted by: Nooro

Dee and Swaati's GREEN light is On...😃

Deepa and Your light is red...mins is red even though I'm here...Swati's is green but She's not replying to me!!!😭
Aw Damn!!  Seems like I missed you ladies today too!!!😭

That's it!  I wanna move to a country with less of a time zone difference!
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 9 years ago