Ragna SS:Breaking Down..PART:5..(~UPDATED 9/7/14~)@24

sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi..janus..this is my new ss..based on the current track😊

i never wish to write this..but 😭

PART:1

After getting to know about raghav married pakhi...kalpi cant believe that what all she is hearing is truth..kamla ma and vital asks raghav what happened ..raghav standing there silently..pakhi  ignoring all the questions she will come and take blessings from kamala..kamala is helpless...she blesses pakhi with broken heart..

Kalpi came out of the shock and realizes that raghav and pakhi are married..she asks raghav what is this raghav?he is standing with his head down..kalpi goes near him..he asks him to look at her.. and answer why did u do this to me?no answer from raghav...kalpi shouts at him..answer me raghav..answer me she will fall down in tears..raghav is dieing inside the only girl he wished to be with..the only girl in whose eyes he never wished to see tears is crying like mad now..but still doesn't have guts to say..m sorry kalpi..i did this coz of some life and death situation..kalpi takes a breath and stand up and ask..so u are not answering because u married some other girl ditching me right?

Raghav:in his mind..never kalpi..i can never marry any one else otherthan u..this is fake..but I cant tell u..mein majboor hoon is wakth..

Kalpi:I thought u really love me..i trusted u like anything..did what all u said..not even a second I thought what if he leaves me..but u left me all alone now..and not even think m answerable..u don't love me..u used me raghav...

Raghav:he is dead with this dialogue..finally he cant listen this..he opens up and says..kalpi..i will explain u everything later..plz u don't cry..i dint do this intentionally..he tries to caress her..

Kalpi:dare u touch me..u made me fool..now I realized u just used me..u are a cheater..just go away from here..

raghav has nothing to say..he will leave from there with broken heart..pakhi already left to kapoors house..from there neetu and all drop pakhi with all traditions to raghav's house..

kalpi removes all the jewellery and all..and starts crying..she goes down to bappa temple..she sits there and starts crying..she remembers all the flashbacks..all raghav dialogues..jungle night..their first touch..first kiss..lifts everything..raghav's dilalogues.."meri kalpi ko mujse koi nahi cheen saktha"she turns her face her pain is increasing more and more..she is not in a position to take a breath..vittal observes this..he doesn't have courage to face her..he feels let her cry till  her pain decreases..

on the other side raghav situation is not better..pakhi comes and offers him dinner..raghav doesn't even look at her..he ignores her..pakhi says I know this shadi is fake but I will make u mine oneday definitely...only u and my parents knows the truth but for the whole world we are husband and wife..

Raghav gets more irriated he starts boozing..he is boozing continusly..shot by shot..pakhi gets worried and she goes near him and says no raghav don't drink so much..its harmful..he pushes her away..pakhi gets hurt..raghav doesn't care..then from the other side..kalpi sighs raghav not to drink..he smiles..tries to go near her..and realizes that it is his hallucination..

Precap..in the office..pakhi quits the job..as she is married to singhaniya now..raghav offers kalpi some other higher position as she is the topper..kalpi says..mr.singhaniya I wanna quit this job..

P.S:basic idea of this story is given my ragnabw(kavitha)..thanks kavitha😊

PART:2:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4019314?pn=8
Edited by sarusmiley - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
res
unres

i am first yuppiiee 🥳

amazing saru... loved it...

the way kalpi reacted... just superb...

and paakhi deserves to be treated like this...

continue soon...

teri pm wali post neeche chali gayi 🤣🤣🤣🤣 
Edited by babydolll - 9 years ago
sarusmiley thumbnail
if u like it ..or wish to read further..then like here..i will send u pms😊
Edited by sarusmiley - 9 years ago
Acidity thumbnail
saru ki pm post second 🤣🤣🤣🤣 
me first and third 
Edited by babydolll - 9 years ago
SONIA6702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum dear... make evryone suffer xcept my kalpi... 😭😭😭...
sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: babydolll

res

unres

i am first yuppiiee 🥳

amazing saru... loved it...

the way kalpi reacted... just superb...

and paakhi deserves to be treated like this...

continue soon...

teri pm wali post neeche chali gayi 🤣 

baby shona...u r 1st..thnks darling..i hope pd doesnt give lame scenes of ragna in this emotional episode to highlight pakhi😡😡😡😡
yes now pakhi is vamp in my story m declaring it..openly...
meri pm wali post neeche😡😡😡
i am forgiving for only ramu kaka sake..
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Acidity thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarusmiley

baby shona...u r 1st..thnks darling..i hope pd doesnt give lame scenes of ragna in this emotional episode to highlight pakhi😡
yes now pakhi is vamp in my story m declaring it..openly...
meri pm wali post neeche😡😡😡
i am forgiving for only ramu kaka sake..
🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣  pm wali post trp ki tarah neeche aayi 🤣🤣🤣🤣 
Mihika thumbnail
please do continue  its nice though emotional👏👍🏼
sarusmiley thumbnail

shall i continue dianne😕😕😕😕
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail