Disappointed... but Love it nonetheless!

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Weird I know... 

The last few episodes have been disappointing... very very disappointing. I don't think we begged and pleaded the channel for an extension to see Suparna play her dirty games on Saachi. Well... from the way it has been going off-late, sure seems like the extension was only to showcase Suparna and her evil tactics. Nothing else can explain her hogging all the limelight!

In all this... DV & Saachi have been sidelined. Not only have the family yet to find out about Saachi's pregnancy... but they also could do nothing to find out what Suparna was upto despite the various occasions they could have just nailed her! 

Anyways... only 2 episodes left, and despite all the shortcomings and disappointments, I want to bid adieu to our favourite show... smiling! 

Last 2 episodes, the family will find out Saachi is pregnant... and I can't wait to see the expressions on their faces when they find out. Hopefully that will be played out well... and make it all worthwhile. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairy11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eksie

Weird I know...

The last few episodes have been disappointing... very very disappointing. I don't think we begged and pleaded the channel for an extension to see Suparna play her dirty games on Saachi. Well... from the way it has been going off-late, sure seems like the extension was only to showcase Suparna and her evil tactics. Nothing else can explain her hogging all the limelight!

In all this... DV & Saachi have been sidelined. Not only have the family yet to find out about Saachi's pregnancy... but they also could do nothing to find out what Suparna was upto despite the various occasions they could have just nailed her!

Anyways... only 2 episodes left, and despite all the shortcomings and disappointments, I want to bid adieu to our favourite show... smiling!

Last 2 episodes, the family will find out Saachi is pregnant... and I can't wait to see the expressions on their faces when they find out. Hopefully that will be played out well... and make it all worthwhile.

Yes u r right disappointing episodes sick of supparna's nonesense track
Only waiting for saaruv happy moments now ,hoping tht last 2 episodes will give us some goody goody moments
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

God I hope Ekta this happens. But I have no hope. Most likely when the news is reveal they will focus on Suparna's angry face for 2 mins, Saachi's happy face for 30sec and DV one among the crowd whom we have to find to see what is his expression. πŸ˜­

The last two weeks have been such a disappointment. Which taught me a lesson that be satisfied with what you get. Now I'll have to go and rewatch the show from the start to erase the last two weeks. I just dont understand why they focussed so much on Suparna and sidelined the characters that brought the show so far. I mean there was no trp compulsions anyways since they already had an end date. Why not show some posivity and happiness instead of such a stupid track?
Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
..so true...wanted more of saaruv...thats why pleaded for extension...but...saaruv kam...suparna...ka natak jyada dikha...now thinking...kahin...naya cv/director...suparna...ka jaan pehchaan vala toh nahin hain...jabse extension hua hain...suparna ka screen time ...jyada hua...aur baaki toh break mein aa rahe the...πŸ˜‰...
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

God I hope Ekta this happens. But I have no hope. Most likely when the news is reveal they will focus on Suparna's angry face for 2 mins, Saachi's happy face for 30sec and DV one among the crowd whom we have to find to see what is his expression. πŸ˜­

The last two weeks have been such a disappointment. Which taught me a lesson that be satisfied with what you get. Now I'll have to go and rewatch the show from the start to erase the last two weeks. I just dont understand why they focussed so much on Suparna and sidelined the characters that brought the show so far. I mean there was no trp compulsions anyways since they already had an end date. Why not show some posivity and happiness instead of such a stupid track?

@Bold - That's exactly what I've been thinking... why show such a track and focus on the negativity right at the fag end of the show? Only 1.5 eps of happiness is not what we expected! 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Bold - That's exactly what I've been thinking... why show such a track and focus on the negativity right at the fag end of the show? Only 1.5 eps of happiness is not what we expected! 

Especially this show which has been a mostly positive show even in the darkest of times. I can understand they went for family drama for trp compulsions. It was ok to even wanting to go out with a bang. But the drama shown was totally stupid. It was as if Suparna was the protagonist. πŸ˜­
BenPhillips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally share your disappointment Ekta, but only two episodes left of our most beloved show, so like you say, let's just enjoy it with smiles on our faces😳
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
True Eksie. We didn't ask for an extension to see Suparna πŸ˜’
sree96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True of late the show has Suprna occupying more screen time than ever, but I believe that the Cvs had to change their story line because the show going off the air all of a sudden, with Yash away and no time to introduce the third brother, they had to find another way to take the show forward, so the onus fell on Suprna. Agreed they have carried Suprna's antics a little too far. Hopefully the last two episodes will be good. I'm also waiting to see SaRuv's expression when they find out about Saachi's pregnancy. 
All said and done watching JLZ  gave so much pleasure and I am ready to watch it all over again and again.

Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree96

True of late the show has Suprna occupying more screen time than ever, but I believe that the Cvs had to change their story line because the show going off the air all of a sudden, with Yash away and no time to introduce the third brother, they had to find another way to take the show forward, so the onus fell on Suprna. Agreed they have carried Suprna's antics a little too far. Hopefully the last two episodes will be good. I'm also waiting to see SaRuv's expression when they find out about Saachi's pregnancy. 

All said and done watching JLZ  gave so much pleasure and I am ready to watch it all over again and again.

True thing they had to carry the story forward moreso since Yash was away and they were not gonna introduce the third brother... But showing Suparna's antics was not necessary! Infact, the last 2 weeks they could have easily shown a lot of happy moments... maybe gone back to Panchgani as well. 

When the show started, it rested mostly on the shoulders of DV & Saachi... the same could be done in the last 2 weeks as well. Rather than the negativity... would have loved to see SaRuv enjoy the pregnancy phase and literally JEE LE ZARA!! 

But yes, all said and done JLZ has been a super happy journey... And like you, I'd watch it all over again! πŸ˜ƒ