Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally Posted by Eskie

Yes, they could have shown Saachi enjoying her pregnancy and Dv pampering her. It would have icing on thecake, but it was not to be.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

God I hope Ekta this happens. But I have no hope. Most likely when the news is reveal they will focus on Suparna's angry face for 2 mins, Saachi's happy face for 30sec and DV one among the crowd whom we have to find to see what is his expression. ðŸ˜­

The last two weeks have been such a disappointment. Which taught me a lesson that be satisfied with what you get. Now I'll have to go and rewatch the show from the start to erase the last two weeks. I just dont understand why they focussed so much on Suparna and sidelined the characters that brought the show so far. I mean there was no trp compulsions anyways since they already had an end date. Why not show some posivity and happiness instead of such a stupid track?

@bold...exactly my feeling wen i was watching the penultimate episode today...
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish we could see more of Saruv than suparna planning all the time ... Even though the show was extended ... But we got to see more of Suparna and her dirty games.. Rather than focusing on Saruv ooo well what do e expect from the cvs now
asha222 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish they had spent an extra week showing Saachi at her home with her grand-mothers and brother and sister before giving birth. With DV there with her obviously. It would been the perfect ending I think.