Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update Charu!  Raghav is definitely upto something and hence pre poned the wedding. Prem is such a villain, hate him. Why did Sammy arrive for the wedding at the last moment? Are they ( Rammy) upto something?  I'm sure Raghav has changed papers that Prem gave. Felt bad for Kalpi. Poor thing, she had to see her love with someone else. Pakhi is taken to Sammy's house. Why did you write Sammy and Pakhi in separate rooms and Raghav in a different one? Was Sammy the groom?  You kind of breezed through that one. There's certainly  something fishy. I remember you did the same when Raghav talked to Pakhi that day. Something is brewing in that brain of yours, I know!  πŸ˜‰  I  think Pakhi is involved in Raghav's plans and supporting him. And Sammy married her.                                                                                                                                         Flash back scene was so romantic.  Kalpi talking about honeymoon and Rags want to explain suhaag raat.  Such a lovely couple! πŸ˜³ Edited by ragna_luv - 9 years ago
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update just curious what papers did Raghav give the Kapoors to sign, did Sammy and Paakhi marry or was it Raghav and Paakhi, loved the flashback, feel bad for Kalpi
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fairylover

Awesome update sweetheart.. But now m dead sure that u r crazy with RagNa romance n I am loving it. The flashback is mind blowing. Ur Rags is really very naughty. Kalpi asking about honeymoon n he is interested in SR.

Rags was so sad on his wedding day.. but wait!! Was it his wedding or Pakhi n Sammy's?? U easily skipped the marriage part... Something is fishy. Why do I feel that Rags has changed the groom last time. I also feel Rags has changed Prem's paper as agreeing to partnership again looks fishy. M I correct or reading too much between the lines??

Rags was insane to live telecast his wedding.. My poor Kalpi. How can she see Rags wedding?? I can understand her position.. But I just hope she is stronger than what I expect.

Vish, Congo u r first this time. πŸ˜ƒ...πŸ˜† yes I am cray with Ragna romance, it seems so! πŸ˜†πŸ˜› 

As for future track speculations, please wait and watch! waise I am quite scared by all of you's expectations!  πŸ˜›
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Amazing update!! Raghav is so missing Kalpi especially with the flashback of RAGNA together. Continue soon 😊

Thanks dear. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: vasishna

Res

Unres
Superbbb n beautifulll update dear..
Raghav s upto sumthng as he has preponed his wedding.. I'm jus wondering wat it must be.. 
Flashback ragna moments in ur ff ll be good one to read..
Hope raghav sets evrythng well soon..
And update d next part soon na..

Thank you Vasishna. I'll try to update soon. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Chin2_n

Interesting updateπŸ˜›

Thanks. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: lolor

whats marriage secrets ????hmmm interesting...wonderful update

Marriage secrets?? are there any?? πŸ˜³ Thanks a lot for your feedback. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Asyalover

Aww poor ragna nd da fb was do cute

Thanks dear. πŸ˜Š
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikha-aggarwal

Amazing update
flashback is awesome

continue soon😊

Thanks Shikha. Glad you loved flashback. I'll try to continue soon. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: appyK

Surely you're planning some amazing twist ... Please don't make us wait for it a lot.. Even reading about khi and rags marriage is making me πŸ€’πŸ₯Ί  ... 

Kalpi ka pain toh padha bhi nahi jaata... Fb scene was awesome.. Besharam raghav...

Twist, maybe there; maybe not! πŸ˜† Thanks for loving flashback and all. I'll try to clear suspense soon. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Cinderella81

So suspence behind the marriage waiting to disclose why Raghav asked for sudden change in marriage time live courage of marriage documents signing really something fishy and strong planning of Raghav it seems.  Waiting for ur update. Update soon.

Thanks,I'll try to update soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: niru04

Nice update.fb was so nice

Thanks a lot. πŸ˜Š

Thanks. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: priya_remix

I know it was not Raghav who has done the rituals with Paakhi! I am so damn sure about that!

Now for Prem, now that he had already found about Kalpi's address I hope he doesn't torture her!

Paakhi has no doubts yet?

Lovely updates! Please continue! 

Priya!!!! you already solved it??😭 πŸ˜³πŸ˜› thanks a lot for lovely feedback. I'll try to continue soon.😊

Originally posted by: sunyy

Really good update. M curious what end was about. I feel bad rags had to marry pak Update soon

Thanks dear. I'll try to continue asap.

chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragna_luv

Awesome update Charu!  Raghav is definitely upto something and hence pre poned the wedding. Prem is such a villain, hate him. Why did Sammy arrive for the wedding at the last moment? Are they ( Rammy) upto something?  I'm sure Raghav has changed papers that Prem gave. Felt bad for Kalpi. Poor thing, she had to see her love with someone else. Pakhi is taken to Sammy's house. Why did you write Sammy and Pakhi in separate rooms and Raghav in a different one? Was Sammy the groom?  You kind of breezed through that one. There's certainly  something fishy. I remember you did the same when Raghav talked to Pakhi that day. Something is brewing in that brain of yours, I know!  πŸ˜‰  I  think Pakhi is involved in Raghav's plans and supporting him. And Sammy married her.                                                                                                                                         Flash back scene was so romantic.  Kalpi talking about honeymoon and Rags want to explain suhaag raat.  Such a lovely couple! πŸ˜³

Thank you Kiara. waise you guys are such good detectives, LOL! hmm...let me think of something about track now???? πŸ˜† πŸ˜› Thanks for loving that flashback. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— β€οΈ
chahat4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjinie

lovely update just curious what papers did Raghav give the Kapoors to sign, did Sammy and Paakhi marry or was it Raghav and Paakhi, loved the flashback, feel bad for Kalpi

Thanks dear. πŸ˜Š
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OH no I can't take it that Rags actually get married to Paakhi oh I am not liking it anymore my dear I have to be honest with u sorry but still send me PM on this update if all goes well I will read ok thanks. πŸ’”Edited by Shivanie05 - 9 years ago
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my charu πŸ€— I'm just loving all this loveable moments shared by our ragna! The ash back scene is so beautiful! It pains me to see what Kalpi and rags are going through! I can't wait for them to come out of this mess! Can't wait to see what plan rags has come up with! Awesome update always my dear! Luv ya muah..
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice update ..
prem signing papers without reading and then skipping marriage part and pakhi Sammy...

interesting... and loved the flashback :)Edited by foram. - 9 years ago