Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
What awesome end to the series
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful ending for one of the most amazing stories... That last one left me content, even though it is sad to have it end. 
Hopefully you will start one more on Parud?? 😃
SherryGS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great drabble series and I really enjoyed this last one. Rudra is finally at peace. 😊

Also enjoyed your explanations. Thanks.
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So sad it's come to an end can u please write a SS or FF? (:
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Comprehension - the ablity to understand something

340 words
Written in 5 minutes, written just as the words came. 
You may have noticed that this is from neither's perspective and thats because this moment does not deem reflections from them, rather it invites a reflection on them.
Hope you all liked it :)

This is why with every new drabble, the number of pages in your thread increases by 20!! 
SBS wale threads ko aap takkar ki competition deti hain, pretty much proving how addictive and popular are your drabbles and more importantly, your choti si, sweet si replies for all the feedback.
Liking it is an understatement of the century!! 
It's an excellent piece written with just the right amount of concentration,feel and I must say , really fast typing skills!!
We need to "comprehend", soak it all, your beautiful, poetic, symbols se bhare words, which definitely takes more than mere 5 minutes!! To be honest it took me more time to read it!!

On a serious note, 

"They sat under the cooling shade of the peepul tree, the sunlight filtering over to them in shadows that marred their faces, hiding the vulnerability in eyes of the both of them."

What? Subah ho gayi? Last drabble dreams mein,I believe it was the night, and the poetic way in which you smoothly transit both their feelings and their time spent together is bang on. So soothing and yet so thought provoking at the same time. 

Their minute, chote-chote actions, reations, individual introspections are beautifully and maginificently described. 

It's not just their physical actions, reactions that catch our attention but also the inner turmoils that they are experiencing and adds to the simultaneous enrichement of the reader's experience as they read. 

Their "kya hua kaise hua" moments,their dhak dhaks, their "Kuch kuch hota hai" moments seem to co-ordinate with ours, perfectly synced with our thought processes, we just need to know ki kya hua, kaise hua, kyun hua? This is the chemistry a reader shares with this drabble, trying to comprehend the emotions, the feel of the characters that you have created. Such is the magic of your words!!

What mattered to them, what they truly felt towards each other, the magnitude of their feelings, the extent to which they would go to heal each other did not matter now that they had each other and decided to live in the moment rather than just "comprehend" it. This is what I think makes them soulmates, they know what the other feels by just mere actions and reactions, and it is truly said actions speak louder than words. But you seem to redefine it, make us realise that your words are the ones that take us on this roller-coaster ride with feelings and emotions, and they speak more louder than their actions.  

They truly value their relationship mutually and the essence is strongly lingering even after the epic and blissful moment they shared, and looks like the skies seem more brighter for them in the near future, their bond seems to have strenghtened them emotionally and intellectually. They know they matter to each other in such a way that no power in the world would dare to come in between them, such is the might of your 300+ words that makes us analyze the soundness, the sturdiness, the firmness of their feelings. 

All that matters to me is that you atleast like 1% of this feedback. Sorry line by line nahi kiya, did not want to bother you with all the reading, kahin aapko mote mote chasme naa lag jayen!! 

One down, 4 more to go!! 

Cheers, 
Subhratri and sorry if it went OTT (new term that I picked up at the forum)
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EDITED:

Every single piece of drabble told a story of its own!!!!!! The symbolism in the words and actions were so well etched!!!!!

Even without the  use of names for either of them, it was understood who felt what or who thought what about the other!!!! They have come a long way since the first drabble in the series and their journey together was to be travelled by the reader as well!!!!

All I am gonna say is this:
Contented is what I'm left with after reading the entire series... 

A very fitting end to an amazing tale told with such less words, but nonetheless overflowing emotions!!!! 👏 👏

Now I can have a nice good sleep!!!!! Thank you for writing this series of drabbles!!!!!! Would look forwards to reading more of your works in the future... 😊
Edited by shutter - 9 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A truly beautiful way to depict the colors of life ... Very nicely done.
The last line really summed it up for me... Rudra like a thirsty man finding an oasis in the desert, he found peace in Paro that quenched what life was lacking... 
rangprab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well all good things come to an end and did this drabble... it leaves a mark that is so expressive in so few words... fantastic... keep writing...
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome.Ur capability to express with few words is really incredible.Loved it.Hope to read more works of urs in future.
Arshi67 thumbnail
The world is indeed a brighter place when we are at peace with ourselves. 
We spend our lives trying to look for the moon whilst not understanding that wanting love is not the answer but it's being able to see and appreciate the love near us that will fulfil us. 
And he has understood that. 
👏 Your series has been wonderful. 
Now want to re read it with your note in mind.