Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MissAsian

So sad it's come to an end can u please write a SS or FF? (:

Thank You but no promises :)
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear AT, 

Wishes - It is a something we hope for, we intend to happen unlike comprehending where we have actions and reactions to substantiate our feelings, emotions. 
They are purely based on deep thoughts in our minds and our beliefs need to be put into action to make them come true. 
Simply coming forth and sorting out our differences, being honest about the same makes it much easier to have our wishes granted.  The first four lines suggests the same, with him asking her about the departure and vow and she answers without hesitation. What suprises me is that she has a bigger heart or a bigger vision and is willing to come clean by answering directly and not pretending. This is her way of slowing taking a step closer towards the fulfillment of the wish rather than just  leaving it as mere thought!!

The next four lines that follow, beautiful transition, making her realise she may have wished for something that she may not deserve - him. She believes that how could the only thing, the person she wishes for, think so low of her, and why would she even dare punish him? She has the opposite of feelings, she has the utmost respect for him and her absence had punished him?
She was unaware of his strong feelings towards her, his loneliness, his desperation in the absence of a partner like her who leaves him hanging behind, a soul-mate that only she could take the place of and be the one who could quench his thirst.No wonder she is unable to answer and turns away.

Then his gaze, yes a simple piercing look, is what it took for her to soak it all in, it hit her that she may be right with her wish and in a way now absolutely right that she may have truly punished him by leaving him. She is not able to face him and tell him bluntly that she had wished for him but not reveal at what price, now this time he is unaware of her sacrifice and she keeps still and is not suprised to hear his response. She is the one helpless and you describe it perfectly in the lines that follow. 

He continues to remain adamant in what he wishes, he wishes for her return, for her companionship. She being naive and strong at the same time is unable to process the same and is now in a dilema and sticks to her instincts and uses her sacrifice as a reason to stay away from him. What lovely way you potray the same, with her expressive beseeching eyes trying to convey the same. 
She is on the verge of having her wish granted yet decides to distance herself, until he reacts. 

She is now more than ever praying deep down that she gets some sort of sign from her bholenath, that she is doing the right thing, by leaving him and she tries hard but is left baffled.
She gets the opposite of what she wished for, she got him and that too without any sacrifice. 
A mere raidrop, is a true sign of the Almighty, her bholenath giving her the green signal that she now no longer has to just dream and think about her wish but actually have it, she has been granted it. 
The last few lines show her emotions being transitioned from a worried devotee who might break a promise to a strong one who believes she is being granted her wish because of her devotion. 

A lovely piece that is remarkable and helps analyse their dynamics at a deeper level, now that they easily confront each other with their feelings. 

Hope it's not too clumpsy, just went with the flow. 
Every time I think I will keep the feedback short, but only an extra zero gets added to the no of words you use!!! 
Hope you are not confused and disapointed!! 
P.S I am not sure abt the sacrifice part, I think i have gone way over-board with it. 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful...sorry i could not read it before...i am too into ipkknd and do not watch rang rasia too often...but decided that at least i can read your work...
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful series...thanks for the PM
brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This series was just amazing. So thoughtful, emotional, endearing and beautiful. How you were able to evoke these and many more emotions in only a few words just amazed me. The play on colors is incredibly smart. I'm discovering your work so late but I'm glad I did. You are immensely talented with words.
Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh my God! Brilliant writing! Simply beautiful! Pls write more, for all of us who still miss parud!