IshRa OS - "Your words SAID n UNSAID Killed Me!"

Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Everyone!

I'm jz hell mad at Raman for behavin' like a moron n I'm done cryin' buckets so needed to write this OS to calm myself down. This OS is based on today's IshRa convo.

~*~

"You really want to check the phone Raman.?" Ishita asked with a tear stained face n teary eyes.

"Haan.." Raman spoke in anger.

"Your 'Haan' felt as if someone pierced a sharp pin through my heart" Ishita said to Raman without usin' her mouth n handed him the phone.

"Tumhare mere beech koi rishta nai hai ye baat toh sirf hum dono ko pata thi.. Param ko kaise pata chali.?" Raman spoke in a voice, loud enough to reach the ears of whole Bhalla family.

"Aap yeh sab .. sabke saamne keh rahe hain.?" Ishita spoke with shock visible in her voice.

"Arree jab itna sab kuchh sabke saamne ho raha hai toh isko qa chhupana.?" Raman yelled in anger.

~*~

** Ishita's unsaid words to a motionless Raman **

"I can't believe that you jz checked the phone. I can't believe you said that infront of everyone Raman. How could you say that so easily.?" A tear rolled down Ishita's cheeks.

"You didn't even think once before doubtin' my character that I'm your daughter's Mother.. I can neva eva do anythin' that would affect my Ruhi in anyway.. I LOVE her more than anythin' in this word.. She is my life! And you know that Raman.. you know that.. Don't you.?" Ishita sat down on the floor cryin' her heart out.

"The words you said and the words unsaid, have killed me Raman... Killed me!"

"I know we married only for Ruhi but even for the sake of that sole relationship, Isn't this your duty to protect your daughter's mother.? My dignity.. My self-respect .. Even my character was questioned. I was declared a characterless women by Mummyji n Simi.. and you stood quiet.?"

"Why didn't you speak Raman.? Why.? Trust me Raman.. if once.. jz once you would've said that 'I trust my wife..' I would've happily taken all the blame on myself. I wouldn't have even uttered a single word after that coz for me, your opinion matters the most.. Yes, Raman.. it does matters the most! But you neva said.. I kept lookin' at you with hopeful eyes n you pushed me away with eyes full of distrust!"

"Parmeet molested me, Simi slapped me, Mummy ji spoke humiliatin' words.. - But all this didn't hurt me Raman as much as Your words hit me.. They had hit me hard Raman.. Really hard. Directly into my heart.."

"I feel dead Raman.. You killed me. Your words 'said' n 'unsaid' killed me!"

~*~

PS - I dunno what's gonna happen in the upcomin' epis of YHM but I jz don't want Ishita to forgive the Bhalla's easily and especially Mr.Raman Kumar Bhalla.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
perfect OS n i completely agree with evrythin..!!
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved itc
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..poor Ishu😭😭.your OS completely describes her current state of mind..might have been very diffcult for her to digest..but youve written it beautifully dear😃..now i just hope that next week, CVs have a good justification for today's behaviour of Raman..
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She should definitely not forgive them easily! grr