30th April-Written Update-Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Raju knocks on the door and asks can i come inside! Madhu says two more minutes! She takes out some decorative stuff ..! Raju keeps knocking! Madhu finally says come inside! He enters and sees its dark.. he says lights? He screams for Madhu and she comes and he hugs her and says am scared..switch the light on! Madhu says nothing to be scared of.. am with you! She asks him ..do u see me? He says not clearly . Madhu says open your eyes and he does and she asks can u see me? He nods! Madhu says now your gift..! RajBala turn and see stars and moon hanging on the ceiling! He says magic..? Madhu says.. yes and they are your friends and from now on .. you have nothing to be scared of ...! You will switch off light and sleep..! RajBala hug and Madhu hugs him back..! BG-Ishq hai ..! Raju kisses Madhus hand! She is shy! He asks her to kiss his hand and she stares at him! He turns away ..! Asks her again! Madhu kisses his hand! BG-Tujhme rab dikhta hai..! Raju twirls her around ..and dances with Madhu ..! 

Titu tells Dolly to go sleep .. its late! Dolly is doing some path! She says am scared...i know AK .. he wont keep mum..! She prays that may AK calm down or RajBala will be in danger! RajBala are asleep..! Suddenly Raju wakes up.. He smiles seeing Madhu .. and says my Madhu is so pretty .. now i will give her a gift.! He covers her with the comforter and gets out of bed..! He takes his paintbrush .. paper and starts to make a drawing! 

Part 2

Madhu wakes up and looks around for Raju ..she notices her drawing on the drawing board..! She keeps calling out for Raju . tells him not to be shy ..! Someone shown walking towards Madhu ..! Madhu says fine .. you wont come ..! She says now your here.. she turns and sees its AK ..! Madhu is shocked! AK says Madhu din sleep whole nite.. he needs rest.. so sent him to rest! Madhu asks where is Raju? AK says dont try.. you wont find him that easily! Madhu asks what did u do with him? AK says wanna see? Well lemme show you what i did with your 'Pagal Pati Parmeshwar' . .but you will see him for the last time! 

AK leads Madhu outside the mansion ...! Lela-Sweetie smirk..! She tells AK to crush Madhu like he is crushing Raju ..! He shows how some people take Raju in ambulance ..! He screams. am not mad..! Leave me! Madhu screams too ..! AK says he cant hear you..! Madhu rushes ...! Raju fights to be set free..! The men keep pushing him inside the ambulance..! Madhu tries to use the lift but its blocked! 

Part 3

Dolly knocks on AKs room and Sweetie asks the matter? Dolly asks where is AK?He is not here? Sweetie says he had work .. he isnt idle like you! She asks the matter? Dolly says wanna talk to him only! Sweetie says fine.. but next time dont disturb me next time like this..! Dolly says.. try and explain AK to calm down .. your his wife. ..! She says Madhu is your sister .. thats why i came..! Sweetie says.. you are his chachi but you care about Madhu only ... Where were you when Raju was beating AK? Gairo ki fikar me aap dubli ho rahi ho..! Dolly says i worry for AK ..for his home .. my heart is breaking ... i cried ...in solitude..! She says i came today so that things dont mess up more.. ! Sweetie says.. seen a lot of such drama in life.. go.. Khati kisi ka ho ..gati kisi ka ho .. ! Pray we dont have relatives like you ..! Raju keeps fighting to get out of van .. Madhu reaches and tries to free Raju ..! The men tell Madhu ..he is mad.. ! Raju asks Madhu to save him ..! Madhu says he cant live without me.. let him go..! Madhu keeps holding Rajus hand but the men forcibly remove her hand and push Raju in the van .. and push Madhu away ...! The van drives off... Madhu is screaming .. while running behind it ..! She falls on the road..! 

Precap ---- Dolly says Madhu called.. Raju met with an accident..! Lela wonders if Raju died..! Raju is being operated and his heartbeats go flat..! Madhu pledges to PK that till her hubby returns.. she will keep doing worship of Bal Gopal ..! AK smirks! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagar21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks..Edited by Sagar21 - 10 years ago