Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
i completely understand shahid's shock to her just saying "hi".. i feel like kareena mostly acts indifferent towards him or completely ignores him after they broke up..
there was this one video where kareena just walked past shahid without acknowledging him whatsoever and shahid was just staring at her lol
Edited by sonia1230 - 9 years ago
Some relationships end on such a difficult note that it gets difficult to even acknowledge each other, but leaving ego aside there is no harm in being cordial to one another (out of respect for the old times).
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Roshan-

This shouldn't happen, though. It's very hurtful. Yes, they have both moved on in life, but at one time, they were together. They must have shared some really good moments back then.

If, at a later stage in your life, you tend to keep ignoring and not acknowledging the presence of the people who once made your past, you are implying that the time you spent with them was fake and pretentious. This kind of puts a question mark on your current relationships too.

Yes, I agree I am no one to analyze their life for them, but I do know that when relationships go sour, there's still a little bit of those sweet memories left. The least they could do is be cordial with each other. However, ignoring each other totally is not an ideal thing to do.

I totally agree with what you said. But many times, it's very difficult to be cordial to somebody who did  not even have the courtesy to tell  you  that they've moved  on. ðŸ˜Š

I don't mean  SK-KKK. But obviously their breakup was bitter for him 10 times more than her.

While it isn't an ideal situation, I can completely understand if she doesn't greet him, or he doesn't greet her.

Sometimes, it's only a defence mechanism to hide the memories someone brings up. ðŸ˜Š
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
good they have moved on their lives and sorted out their differences
-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now shahid should avoid her as what she did in her peak😉