#2 FF: The Other Side Of Zoya- Epilogue- Pg 105- 22ndJan- PMs later :) - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vrindagupta

first of all sorry for late comments

i was busy with my internals n final exams
but i'm back now
n thanks for the PM's
Its okay dear as ur exams r important😊

amazing update Thank u😊
asad zoya and najma imraan r enjoying so much Yes, they r enjoying their honeymoon😃
really can't believe zoya listens to everything asad says
he manipulated her well Asad blackmails n threatens Zoya every time to tie her up n hv his wicked ways wid her scaring her n making her do wateva he wants😉😳

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

A/N: This part is also 18+. But this will be the last 18+ part for a long time because a new twist will come after some parts with the return of Tanveer. I have already given some hints about the future track which can be found with the link in the index of Thread 1. Please enjoy reading and don't throw anda-tamatars on me😆.

Part 29

After an hour, Zoya opens her eyes. She sees Asad still sleep. A mischievous smile plays on her lips. She spanks Asad hard on his butt. Asad gets startled n wakes up.

"Ahhh," cried Asad rubbing his bottom.

Zoya starts laughing. Asad glares @ her n she stops laughing.

"Youuu," said Asad annoyingly n grabbed both her hands behind her back making her while sit on his lap.

Zoya started to pull her hands but it was difficult for her to do so as she was already weak due to Asad's torture.

"Zoya, u r too weak to struggle cuz of d lovely treatment I gave u. I think u need dat treatment again," whispered Asad in her ear.

"Asad, u can't blackmail n threaten me again n again," said Zoya annoyingly.

"Oh my baby got scared," teased Asad.

"Shut up," said Zoya annoyingly.

Asad pinned her on d bed making her lie on her stomach while still grabbing her hands behind her back.

"Was dat d way to wake me up?" asked Asad pretending to scold her.

"Yes," replied Zoya annoyingly, "U did d same to me twice dat also on my bare skin."

"U hv surely enjoyed dat," said Asad wid a chuckle.

"Wat the f**k, Asad?" asked Zoya annoyingly, "How can I enjoy my ass being spanked?"

"Darling, u know very well dat spanking is a foreplay as long as it is not harsh or hard n not done in anger. Spankings r fun if it is done as a foreplay or playful punishment widout being hard n serious. I think ur naughty ass needs some more of them," said Asad in a sweet teasing voice.

Zoya got tensed as Asad chuckled n tuk her over his knees still pinning her wrists behind her.

"No," said Zoya in panic.

"Yes," said Asad wid a smile.

"Asad, don't do dat," said Zoya annoyingly.

Asad did not said anything but started caressing her ass.

"Asad no," said Zoya in s terrified voice.

"Be quiet, Zoya," said Asad calmly still caressing her ass.

He then raised his hand n spanked her on d ass.

"Ahhh," cried Zoya.

She tried to free her hands n even started kicking her legs.

"Zoya, if u move or struggle again then ur track pants n panties vl go off n I vl even give u extras," warned Asad.

Zoya got scared n stayed still.

He caressed her ass to soothe d sting. He then spanked her again.

"Ahhh," Zoya cried again.

She struggled not to move n Asad smiled inwardly seeing dat.

"U woke me up by spanking my ass so now its punishment time for u," said Asad in a strict tone while caressing her ass.

He spanked her again making Zoya cry.

"Asad, u r so cruel," said Zoya annoyingly.

"As if u r any less," taunted Asad n spanked her again.

"Asad, I vl kick ur ass," said Zoya annoyingly.
"1st u think abt ur ass, Babe," said Asad wid a laugh n spanked her twice.

Zoya cried a little louder due to 2 quick spanks n began struggling to free her hands 4m his grip along wid kicking her legs wildly. She then realized her mistake n got afraid.

"I already warned u not to move n struggle but u did not listened to me," scolded Asad n tuk off her track pants keeping it on d bed.

"Asad, plz don't," requested Zoya.

"U r even going to get extras, Baby," said Asad wid a smirk.

Zoya got scared. Asad then spotted a wet patch on her panties n smirked.

"U r enjoying d spanking cuz u r so wet," teased Asad wid a smirk.

Zoya got embarrassed n Asad smirked seeing her face. He then tuk off her panties. Her ass had became pinkish in colour. He caressed her ass which was feeling warm.

"Zoya, now be ready for d remaining spanking on ur bare bottom," warned Asad.

Zoya's eyes became wide. She got goosebumps on her body. Asad spanked her on d bare skin making Zoya cry. He then caressed her ass n puts a finger in her pussy.

"U hv become more wet," teased Asad n pinched her c***oris.

"Ahhh," whimpered Zoya.

Asad then started rubbing her pussy n c***. Zoya moaned wid pleasure.

"Don't dare to cum between ur spanking otherwise u vl get more extras," said Asad sternly still rubbing her pussy n c***.

"Asad, stop doing dat otherwise I vl not able to stop myself," pleaded Zoya.

"Dats ur problem, Baby," taunted Asad n spanked her.

"Zoya, u hv such a nice ass," teased Asad n spanked her again.

He again fingered her pussy n c***. Zoya was now close.

"Asad, wen I vl spank u I vl make u cry like a baby," said Zoya annoyingly.

"Yaa sure, I vl wait for dat," said Asad wid a laugh n spanked her again.

He increased d pressure of rubbing her pussy n c***. Zoya was now holding back her climax to avoid more extra spankings.

"Now, ur spanking is over but u vl get 2 extras for not listening to my warning," said Asad firmly as he caresses n rubs her ass.

"Be ready for d extras," warned Asad.

Zoya felt chill in her body. Asad spanked her twice n Zoya cried.

"Its over now, Baby," said Asad wid a smile releasing her wrists.

Zoya's hands immediately went to rub her behind which had turned warm n light pink. In all, she got 12 spankings. 6 over her cloths n 6 on her bare bottom including 2 extras.

"Now cum for me, Baby," said Asad wid a smile.

Zoya let go of her release feeling a rush of excitement. Foreplay spanking along wid fingering had resulted into an amazing climax. Asad helped her sit up. Due to d spankings being fresh she felt a little sting as she sat on her ass. She shrieked due to it. She turned her face around n saw her ass light pink. She got very annoyed wid it.

"Asaddd," said Zoya annoyingly while hitting him wid her hands, "Cuz of u, I vl not be able to sit properly for some time."

"Its only matter of few minutes," said Asad wid a chuckle, "Now, plz stop hitting me."

"No," said Zoya annoyingly n kept on hitting him.

Asad finally caught her hand to stop her. Zoya pulled out her hands. She then wore back her panties n track pants. She felt a slight sting as she was wearing them. Asad tuk her in his arms n they cuddled each other.

"I think v sud hv sex after dinner," said Asad wid a smile.

"Not again," said Zoya.

"I am talking abt normal sex as 2mrw v vl spending d night wid Imraan n Najma. Dis our last night alone of honeymoon," said Asad.

"Okay," said Zoya wid a smile.

Asad too smiled. Asad then ordered for dinner on d room service phone. D dinner came after some time n both started hvng their dinner after washing their hands.

"Zoya, r u angry wid me?" asked Asad softly.

"No cuz I know u vl not hurt me or give me more pain," replied Zoya softly.

"2mrw is d last day of our honeymoon," said Asad.

"Both of us wid Imraan n Najma vl watch movies 2gthr @ night," said Zoya.

"Hope, v soon give good news to everyone in d form of Little Zoya or Little Asad," said Asad wid a smile.

"U mean to say Aaliya or Sahil," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Yes," said Asad wid a smile.

They finished their dinner after some time. After washing their faces n hands, they stood near d bed. Zoya smiles n removes his t-shirt dropping it to d floor. She then removed his track pant dropping it near his t-shirt. Zoya then removes his black vest n drops it to d floor. She then starts running her fingers on his chest n six-packs. She then starts placing soft kisses on his chest n six-packs. Asad smiles n removes her t-shirt n track pant dropping it to d floor. He then removes her bra dropping it to d floor. Asad then goes behind her n starts kissing her nape of d neck n back. He then carries Zoya in his arms. He then places her on d bed. Zoya pulls him on top of her n pressed her lips wod his' kissing him passionately. Asad responds n kisses her wid equal strength. Their tongues plays wid each other playfully. They keep on kissing until they ran out of breath. Asad then squeezes her boobs tightly causing her to whimper. He then caress n fondles them lovingly while she caresses his back lovingly. He then sucks her nipples biting them lightly causing her to whimper. He licks her boobs n places kisses on them causing her to moan in pleasure.

"Asad, I want u inside me," said Zoya seductively.

"Wait for some time, Zoya," said Asad wid a smile.

Asad then kisses her forehead, eyes n cheeks. Zoya takes his hands n kisses them. Asad then removes her panties dropping it to d floor. Zoya then removes his boxers dropping it to d floor. His erection stands out. Zoya luks @ it greedily while Asad smirks. Asad parts her legs n kisses her inner thighs causing her to moan in pleasure.

Asad parts her legs even more n brings his cock to d entrance of her pussy while hoding her waist. He enters her pussy n her vagina muscles tightens around it. He starts riding her pussy increasing d pace. Zoya wraps her hands around his back while he f**ks her pussy. Zoya is now close. He keeps pumping her sweet pouch building heat inside her. They climaxed 2gthr while holding each other tightly moaning each other's names in pleasure.

"I love u, Baby," said Zoya wid a smile.

"I love u too, Baby," said Asad wid a smile.

They cuddled each other lovingly for some time. They then entered d bathroom n showered 2gthr n changed into their night clothes along wid d jackets. Asad turns off d table lights n pulls d comforter over them. They slept into each other's arms.

Next morning, after hvng breakfast AsYa n NajRan started enjoying their last day of d honeymoon by visiting some places till d lunch time. They had their lunch in a hotel. After hvng lunch, AsYa n NajRan returned to their respective hotel rooms.

"Asad, main bahot thak gayi hu. Muje neend aa rahi hai," said Zoya while resting on d bed.

"Muje bhi bahot neend aa rahi hai," said Asad.

"Aaj shaam Imraan aur Najma k room chalna hai movies dekhne," said Zoya.

"Haan, abhi hum so jaate hai," said Asad.

They slept hugging each other.

In d evening, AsYa went to NajRan's room. They start watching movies 2gthr.

"Aaj honeymoon ka last day saath enjoy karenge," said Imraan.

"Kal breakfast k baad hume Bhopal k liye nikalna hai," said Najma.

"Main Paris bahot miss karungi," said Zoya.

"Muje yaha bahot achha laga," said Asad.

AsYa n NajRan spend d night 2gthr watching movies. After dinner near d pool, they went to their respective rooms.

Asad n Zoya r lying on their bed in each other's arms.

"Paris me 1 hafta kaise beeta pata hi nahi chala," said Zoya.

"Muje aapke saath Paris me bitaaya hua har moment bahot achha laga," said Asad.

"Hum kal shaam Bhopal pahuch jaayenge aur uske baad firse vahi normal days," said Zoya.

"Haan, vo to hai," said Asad.

Zoya kissed Asad's hands lovingly. He too kissed her hands lovingly. They then ran their hands on each other's back caressing them lovingly. Asad then brushed her hairs lovingly n tucked her lock behind her ear. He then kissed her forehead lovingly making her smile.

"Good Night, Asad," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Good Night, Zoya," said Asad wid a smile.

They then slept in each other's arms.

Precap: #AsYa n MajRan leaving d hotel while getn emotional abt their honeymoon finally cumn to an end.

#AsYa n NajRan spends time in d flight.

#AsYa n NajRan reach home n Dilshad welcomes them happily.

PS: Have I gone too far and shown too much in this 18+ part? I have not shown inequality between the couple. Do you all think that I have shown abusive things in this part in the name of romance? Please, give me your opinions regarding this. If you all think that I shown something abusive then I will tone it down from henceforth😊. 

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
Surish thumbnail
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was hot with a capital H😳😆
lovely part⭐️
now Honeymoon ends😉
waiting 4 nxt part😃
updt soon😛
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful part
thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM.  You have not overshowed Asad & Zoya Romance.  I really loved it.  Asad's punishment is unique.  Sweet torture karna koi Asad se seekhe. Waiting for more passionate Romance
piksg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
reaaly hawt ,,,,..osum update
saku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont think you were bad in this writing of 18+ thing.
Anyways thanks for the pm😃
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Thanks for pm