Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Ali Fazal's Kashmir shoot for Khamoshiyaan cancelled

The actor is upset about his Kashmir trip being cancelled

Actor Ali Fazal was upbeat about shooting in Kashmir for Khamoshiyaan, the second and last schedule of which was to be shot in the picturesque land, which has been ravaged by floods.

The September disaster is the worst flooding in Jammu and Kashmir in half a century. Keeping the situation in mind, the Khamoshiyaan team has decided to shift its whole shooting schedule to some other place.

Ali was keen to shoot there as his father studied in Srinagar and Ali heard stories from his father about the beauty of the place.

"I was looking forward to shoot in Kashmir and to get mesmerised by its beauty. It would have been a great learning experience for me. I have heard my parents speak so fondly of it. But now I just hope the damage that happened there to get better soon," the actor said in a statement.

The movie is being produced by Vishesh Films and directed by Karan Dara.

On the festival of Diwali, Ali was busy shooting for the film in Cape Town. It also stars Sapna Pabbi and Gurmeet Chaudhary.

Ameera. thumbnail

Tellychakkar

Ali Fazal upset he's unable to shoot in Kashmir

Actor Ali Fazal was upbeat about shooting in Kashmir for "Khamoshiyaan", the second and last schedule of which was to be shot in the picturesque land, which has been ravaged by floods.

The September disaster is the worst flooding in Jammu and Kashmir in half a century. Keeping the situation in mind, the "Khamoshiyaan" team has decided to shift its whole shooting schedule to some other place.

Ali was keen to shoot there as his father studied in Srinagar and Ali heard stories from his father about the beauty of the place.

"I was looking forward to shoot in Kashmir and to get mesmerised by its beauty. It would have been a great learning experience for me. I have heard my parents speak so fondly of it. But now I just hope the damage that happened there to get better soon," the actor said in a statement.

The movie is being produced by Vishesh Films and directed by Karan Dara. 

On the festival of Diwali, Ali was busy shooting for the film in Cape Town. It also stars Sapna Pabbi and Gurmeet Chaudhary.

Edited by Ameeraalikhan - 9 years ago
Ameera. thumbnail
@gurruchoudhary: My first interview in @filmfare my first baby step towards the big film world. Pl buy tis issue.Thnks @jiteshpillaai
Ameera. thumbnail

Ameera. thumbnail

@MaheshNBhatt: Khamoshiyan ...Of all ghosts, the ghosts of our old loves are the worst.  ( Ali Fazal on location ) 

Ameera. thumbnail
Dinner with khamoshiyan 
Ameera. thumbnail

Ameera. thumbnail

@alifazal9: To @TheVikramBhatt @KaranDarra n the entire team 4 making us look good.  @gurruchoudhary missd u guru. @nigambomzan 

Ameera. thumbnail

Ameera. thumbnail