Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@gurruchoudhary: My dream is to fly like a rainbow so high... 
Ameera. thumbnail
Ameera. thumbnail
@gurruchoudhary: Not shooting missing u guys @TheVikramBhatt @KaranDarra but exploring :Capetown. Eating #yummilicious food.
@KaranDarra: @gurruchoudhary  Bhai eat for me too

@gurruchoudhary: @KaranDarra  nahi Bhai with  u phir se khaunga ,bhukh abhi baanki hai mere dost... :)
Ameera. thumbnail

@TheVikramBhatt: @gurruchoudhary @KaranDarra lucky bum!!
Ameera. thumbnail

@SapnaPabbi: @TheVikramBhatt @KaranDarra the slickkk duo! #khamoshiyan @nigambomzan @alifazal9 @gurruchoudhary 
Ameera. thumbnail

Ameera. thumbnail

@TheVikramBhatt: Karan Darra convinces me to do a cameo in Khamoshiyaan @TheVikramBhatt @KaranDarra the slickkk duo! #khamoshiyan  

@gurruchoudhary: @TheVikramBhatt @KaranDarra hey karan good job. All d best sirji!!!#Khamoshiyan rocks
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gurmeet sings for Debina๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sho cute

debinabon
1 hour ago
#ye #chand #sa #roshan #chehra #balo #ka #rang #sunahra #kaise #dekhu #teri aankhen #aankhon #me #chashme #ka #pehra #yoyo #my #hubbysing
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Tue 28th October 2014
Gurmeet Choudhary: "All films by the Bhatts are not erotic"

Gurmeet Choudhary

Actor Gurmeet Choudhary is one of the many television stars who will soon be making their Bollywood debut.  Choudhary will be seen making his debut in Vishesh Films' Khamoshiyaan' and while there have been many rumours as to whether the film will have bold content, as many films produced by Mukesh and Mahesh Bhatt do, Choudhary believes that not all films by the Bhatt camp are erotic.

"All films by the Bhatt's are not erotic.  They are classy, not cheap.  Sure, I was wary.  But once I read the script, I was confident about my role and the film.  I've got so much of love for my serials.  Now I am hungry for more.  I am nervous about how my fans will react," the actor said in an interview withFilmfare.

Khamoshiyaan' is being directed by debutant director Karan Dara.  Along with Choudhary, the film also stars Ali Fazal and Sapna Pabbi.

Stay with BizAsia for more.

http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/gurmeet-choudhary-all-films-by-the-bhatts-are-not-erotic#sthash.TvomtCJu.dpuf

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Angel_Luv thumbnail
exclusive interview of #gurmeetchoudhary in the latest edition of Filmfare " with Debina and Gurmee & Official: Gurmeet Choudhary..

Embedded image permalink

Awesome Interview