Gurmeet Ch. gets his 'Ticket to Bollywood -dream came true-Lets Party

Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Today Really A Great Time ;
This Is The Day our Gurru n Every
     Gurmeetian Was Waiting For    A dream came True
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Everyone   get   ready for  the  Party  bcoz  our  darling Gurmeet's dream came true as u all knw Gurmeet choudhary  gets his ticket
                                                      to Bollywood.

Woohooo! Celebrations!  Congo  to  our
      darling Gurru 
  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

BREAKING NEWS: Bhatts to launch Gurmeet Choudhary in Bollywood

Television actor Gurmeet Choudhary, currently seen in a reality show, will make his Bollywood debut with Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt's Vishesh Films. He signed a three-film deal with the Bhatts after turning down the lead role in a 90s hit remake. Says Gurmeet, "I can't divulge any details about my debut film, but it will go on floor soon. The Bhatts have assured me a good launch. I look up to them and will seek their guidance."

As a child " he hails from Bhagalpur, a small town in Bihar " Gurmeet had just one dream: to be an actor. He felt it was important to do television as the medium was a good platform for a budding actor. "Shooting 12 scenes in a day and working continuously helped me sharpen my acting skills. It also gave me confidence to face the camera," he says. The Bhatts, we can see, are impressed. Says Mahesh Bhatt, "Gurmeet is a star in the making. We see a lot of potential in him; that's why we have roped him in for three films."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/Bhatts-to-launch-Gurmeet-Choudhary-in-Bollywood/articleshow/34255405.cms

BizAsia's article about Gurmeet's signing three films with Vishesh Films
Popular TV actor Gurmeet Choudhary has always had Bollywood dreams. He's recently been very popular with Indian TV reality TV shows aside from being a part of everyday serials. BizAsia has learnt that he will be making his debut with Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt's production house, Vishesh Films.

Choudhary told Times of India, "I can't divulge any details about my debut film, but it will go on floor soon. The Bhatts have assured me a good launch. I look up to them and will seek their guidance".

"Shooting 12 scenes in a day and working continuously helped me sharpen my acting skills. It also gave me confidence to face the camera," he continued. Choudhary has felt it was important to start with television before going on to fulfill his real dream.

Mahesh Bhatt also divulged, "Gurmeet is a star in the making. We see a lot of potential in him; that's why we have roped him in for three films".

No doubt the actor's fans will be extra-happy with this news and it will definitely be quite something else to see him on the big screen
- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/gurmeet-choudhary-signs-three-film-deal-with-vishesh-films#sthash.1T8La9YA.dpu

Retweet par gurmeet choudhary
tOti @tOti19A  

@gurruchoudhary Yipeee the news is true!! Article in Bombay Times front page! pic.twitter.com/Bkr8PjZcVx"

Permalien de l'image intgre

credits;
Gurmeet Choudhary - Perfection Personified and Gurmeet Choudhary the Heartthrob

Edited by Angel_Luv - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Luv thumbnail

Gurmeet Chaudhary Bags 3 Film Deal With The Bhatts

Gurmeet Choudhary to enter Bollywood via Bhatt camp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNXsp3Hfsgk

Edited by Angel_Luv - 9 years ago
Angel_Luv thumbnail

Gurmeet yashji Advised me to enter bollywood 1st march 2014

Zoom Tv..Link

Gurmeet Choudhary signs three-film deal with Vishesh Films

The actor said Mukesh Bhatt is like a godfather to him

IANS  |  Mumbai  
May 1, 2014 Last Updated at 14:04 IST

Actor Gurmeet Choudhary, who has recently signed a three-film deal with Vishesh Films, believes Mukesh Bhatt is like a godfather to him. He says the producer is guiding him through his newmovie career.

In an interview, Gurmeet has shared how he landed up with the film deal and his transition from TV to movies.

Excerpts:

Q. How did you land up with a three-film deal with the Bhatts?

A. I often used to bump into Mukesh Bhatt Saab at film award functions. I would greet him as a senior. I felt he was observing me. Then, at an awards function in South Africa, Ranbir Kapoor got the best actor award for films and I got the best actor award for television. Then Mukeshji told me he wants to work with me. I got a call from his office. And the rest I hope would be history.

Q. Do you have an exclusive movie contact with Mukesh Bhatt?

A. No, I can work in others' films as well. Mukeshji treats me like his own child. He is guiding me through my new movie career. I consider him my godfather. My first film with Mukeshji starts in May.I've started preparing.

Q. What kind of preparation?

A. Gymming, stunts and acting workshops... the works. I feel I am starting a new career.

Q. From playing Ram in "Ramayan" on television to the Bhatts' hero - how did this journey happen?

A. I chose to start with the home medium. I'll tell you something about myself which no one knows. Nine years ago when I left my home in Bihar at the age of 19 to come to Mumbai, I somehow got Mr. Yash Chopra's number. My dad, who was an army officer, accompanied me. We both went to meet Yashji to seek his advice and blessings. Yashji told me to start my acting career on television. He told me that's where Shah Rukh Khan started. 'And look where he is today' - Yashji's words still ring in my ears.

Q. For a 19-year old from Bhagalpur in Bihar, it couldn't have been easy to get roles?

A. It was very difficult. So many starry-eyed small-towners come to Mumbai to become a hero. Now I'm finally ready to be launched as a leading man. But let me tell you, I never took television lightly. I worked as hard on television as I will in cinema. A lot of actors take television for granted.

Q. Your family in Bihar didn't object to your choice of career?

A. They did initially. But then they gave up when they realized that this boy will do everything it takes tobecome an actor. They made the biggest mistake by naming me 'Shashi Kapoor'. Yes, that was my nickname among family and friends - Shashi Kapoor. Eventually, they supported me wholeheartedly.

Today when I see my father's pride in my achievement, I feel fulfilled. He hardly ever smiles. But when I see him smile about my career, I am the happiest son in the world. My father too started with a small role in the army and then worked his way to becoming an officer. He is my hero and role model.

Q. You started your career playing Ram in "Ramayan". Wasn't it a risk?

A. That was considered a big risk. They said any actor who plays a mythological character gets typecast. Everyone advised me against doing "Ramayan" at a time when all others were doing saas-bahu serials. But I thought, why not do something different from others? Then after doing two soaps , I moved into reality shows. So I was paving my way for a movie career.

Q. Your colleagues from television like Sushant Singh Rajput and Ayushmann Khurrana have also given embarked on a movie career?

A. Nowadays television is as important cinema. Even film producers have realized television stars are popular not just in India but abroad.

Edited by Angel_Luv - 9 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wahoo
party time πŸ₯³
GC rocks
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
omg omg
m on cloud nine
wowieee
its party time

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Poo I'm dancing dancing dancing πŸ₯³       πŸ₯³
Wish him all the luck and success πŸ‘    πŸ‘πŸΌ
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Koi sambhalo is pagal dil ko, ke uda ja raha hai yeh khushi ke maare...

I am sooo happy πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³

Me doing a little Bhagra with the news... Oye hoye... Balle Balle... Ho Balle Shawa...

Gurmeet has finally signed three movies... Ahhh!!! His dream... Our dream will soon be a reality... Still cant believe it... M sooo happy yaar Poonam... 

Thanks for this lovely thread...

I just hope people love him and accept him wholeheartedly on big screen and he shines as a real star with his hard work and acting... Just wish he gets more and more work with other banners also and some off beat stories...

Oh God!!! I have a full list of style of movies I wanna see him...

Seriously, me going crazy with the news... Just too happy...

Angel_Luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Poo I'm dancing dancing dancing πŸ₯³       πŸ₯³

Wish him all the luck and success πŸ‘    πŸ‘πŸΌ

nikki same here dearπŸ˜†
me at cloud nine
Edited by Angel_Luv - 10 years ago
Angel_Luv thumbnail

Angel_Luv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyasi

Koi sambhalo is pagal dil ko, ke uda ja raha hai yeh khushi ke maare...

I am sooo happy πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³

Me doing a little Bhagra with the news... Oye hoye... Balle Balle... Ho Balle Shawa...

Gurmeet has finally signed three movies... Ahhh!!! His dream... Our dream will soon be a reality... Still cant believe it... M sooo happy yaar Poonam... 

Thanks for this lovely thread...

I just hope people love him and accept him wholeheartedly on big screen and he shines as a real star with his hard work and acting... Just wish he gets more and more work with other banners also and some off beat stories...

Oh God!!! I have a full list of style of movies I wanna see him...

Seriously, me going crazy with the news... Just too happy...

Pallavi sabka yahi haal hai dearπŸ˜†