super analysis.

thankss awida ... hope u r free now 🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: a_uma

welcome back jyoti 🤗 .. was missing you and your awesum analysis... 😛

I was missing u guys too 🤗

Agree that Raghu needs to reject Shivani totally if he really wants her out of his life... all this while he has been sending her mixed signals, saying one thing and doing the opposite... 😲

exactly .. even those SMSes gave her mixed signals .. no wonder she keeps telling him that he too loves her

But Shivani attempting suicide is wrong IMO.. she is the female lead of this serial .. what kind of message the CVs trying to give to the viewers.. 😕

I guess CVs might give a msg here that comitting suicide for love is wrong and stupidity but for that they first need to show the protagonist do the wrong thing and only then they can convey the msg to viewers by showing someone like Karan stopping Shivani and giving her a reality check and then Shivani approaching the whole thing in a diff way and that might send out a strong msg to all those crazy lovers in real life who often decide to commit suicide after facing rejection in love ... mayb CVs want to touch on this sensitive subject of suicide which actually happens in our society even today out of rejections 🤔

Instead, the CVs could show that Shivani is all shattered with Raghu's rejection and he getting close to Sumitra..😕... she would naturally turn to her childhood best friend and pour her heart out.. and Karan will help and advise her.. 😲

I guess this will come too once Karan stops her from comitting suicide and then she might pour her heart out to Karan 🤔

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Welcome back... 🤗

I love your take... but I still think they can show something else other than a suicide to attain the same thing.. the heroine trying to commit suicide somehow just doesn't sit well with me...

Divz I really want to wait and watch in this case because many times these spoilers r a bit misleading .. mayb her suicide attempt was more accidental than deliberate just like the truck incident when she was walking in middle of the road and dint realise that the truck was right behind her before Karan decides to pull her on side ... mayb here too out of depression she was randomly walking on the rooftop and never realised when she reached the edge of it 🤔

So far Shivani got things a platter always .. she never had to struggle for anything all thanks to her Daaju .. this is first time she is actually facing real struggle to get what she wants and thats where I feel CVs r showing her impulsive and immatured side ...

In the end I feel CVs will send out a positive msg to all those real life lovers who often decide to end their lives after facing rejection in love ... mayb Shivani too decides to do the same but she will b stopped by someone like Karan who might give her a reality chk and make her realise that she is choosing the wrong path to win her love and then we might see her finally taking the right path instead of accepting defeat or ending up her life .. 🤔
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shym

after a stretchful of gloomy episodes.. it felt very refreshing to have u back..

glad to read yr post more than once.. great.. never stop.

I m glad u felt good .. hope this week epis r better with Raghu's return 😃
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Welcome back jyoti ..loved ur analysis as always ..👏

but agree with divya ...me too not able to digest the suicide attempt of shi ..not a gud move by the cvs 👎🏼 any how hope they keep it subtle n it actually will not b a suicide attempt ..it can b shown as a accident also .😕

It could b shown like accident just like the whole truck fiasco .. but even if its a suicide attempt , I really want to see how and why CVs show it and whether they actually end up giving us a positive msg against all those couples who decide to end their lives when they face trouble in love  .. I mean we do see love stories where in the end the lovers decide to end their lives just because they face difficulties ... isn't that a cowardish act  ...so I guess CVs might make Shivani commit this blunder too like any other flawedd human but in the end good sense might prevail and she might herself realise that suicide is not the option .. she got to fight for her love and not accept defeat so easily ... it could send out a positive msg in the end ...
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah spoilers can be misleading, and hope the way that you have described it is what happens she doesn't realize she is doing it.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
... so good to see u back jyoti ... hope u had a good time...😃 
     hmmm... so if the cvs planned to continue with the track they meant to show before AB got ill , i think we may see the sec part of the promo playing out here ... the 'i-don't-want-u-in-my-life-nor-in-my-home'  line...  something drastic must have happened to make shivani that hurt that she may be thinking of suicide or is not in her senses where she is walking or going... may be raghu will get closer to sumi n even berate shivani on vivek issue as all the family will be against her n start complaining about her to him ...just so that she will leave him n his house ... 

but raghu won't support vivek , that's sure as he always supports what's right ... so we may see him supporting shivani in front of all but telling her not to involve herself further in his family matters ... or he may not support shivani in open but will warn vivek n maya later ... either way i ant proper justice to be done to the innocent child who lost life in vivek's n maya's greed , if indeed they r the culprits 
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

... so good to see u back jyoti ... hope u had a good time...😃 

hmmm... so if the cvs planned to continue with the track they meant to show before AB got ill , i think we may see the sec part of the promo playing out here ... the 'i-don't-want-u-in-my-life-nor-in-my-home'  line...  something drastic must have happened to make shivani that hurt that she may be thinking of suicide or is not in her senses where she is walking or going... may be raghu will get closer to sumi n even berate shivani on vivek issue as all the family will be against her n start complaining about her to him ...just so that she will leave him n his house ...

yeah the promo can come into play too or else why will she decide to commit suicide from Raghu ka office building .. Raghu ka home terrace too there na 😕😆 ... ok jokes apart , I feel Raghu might not really ask her to leave because spoiler dint really say that Shivani leaves house .. it only says she feels hurt and decide to commit suicide , so I feel Raghu might act a bit aloof on Vivek issue and might go on to thank Sumitra for the bail which might hurt Shivani as she expected Raghu to support her  🤔

but raghu won't support vivek , that's sure as he always supports what's right ... so we may see him supporting shivani in front of all but telling her not to involve herself further in his family matters ... or he may not support shivani in open but will warn vivek n maya later ... either way i ant proper justice to be done to the innocent child who lost life in vivek's n maya's greed , if indeed they r the culprits

I guess Raghu will b told both about Ginni marriage fiasco and also Vivek issue .. so mayb in front of all he will tell Vivek was actually involved and so baby ji did right but in private he might ask her to stay away from his family matters as its none of her business while Sumi has right to interfere because she is his future wife ... mayb something like this which will definitely hurt Shivani

About the justice to young child , to b honest Vivek-Maya r not directly involved .. they were only used in the whole scheme like tools ... so if CVs go around showing justice on that front , they will hv to take the track on what all goes around in hospital and the whole medical details  .. the plot will totally divert from RaShi actually .. so I dont really want them to go in detail on that whole child track because it was obviously introduced to cover up Arhaan's absense and not something planned as part of original track ... so they can just give one dialogue on how the real culprits r caught mayb and end the chapter there ... the fact that Vivek burned the money they got from fraud actually concludes their misdoings as they wont b able to enjoy the money they got from their misdoings ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago