I m back and Raghu should be back too now :v

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Now that I m back , Raghu should b back soon too πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ ... So I managed to catch up this week's epis and as expected dint really miss much πŸ˜† ...

Before I talk about the new spoilers and Raghu's comeback news , let me talk about the last 3 episodes ..

Ok so Vivek is out of jail now and as expected neither Vivek nor Maya will tell the truth to anyone which means Shivani will continue to b the punching bag for Sehariyas ... Will CVs keep this track open for future ?? πŸ€”...But I guess CVs gave one smart msg in this track which is quite positive .,.. The msg is one can never become rich or earn quick money with greed and bad means ... In the end Vivek was forced to burn all that black money they earned na ...whether he is proved guilty or not , in the end Vivek and Maya could not really enjoy that money which came at the cost of a little girl's death ... the track reminded me of the hen and golden egg story where the hen used to give one golden egg to the guy daily but out of greed that guy decided to kill the hen one day to get multiple golden eggs instead of just one .. end result the hen died and the guy never got a single golden egg from that day onwards πŸ˜† .. So yeah greed will take u nowhere

Coming to Raghu's death drama , I thought Mansi was superb in friday's episode πŸ‘πŸ‘... She brought out the pain , aggression and fear of loosing Raghu so damn well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... The scene where she goes all aggressive and grabs that doctor's collar when he talks about checking morgue room and the scene in the morgue room when Shivani touches the feet of that dead body but does not really feel the warmth or any love that she always feels touching her Raghu was flawlessly depicted by Mansi with her expressions and body language ⭐️ ; The fact that Shivani's love for Raghu is so deep and intense that she can identify him with a mere touch was beautifully portrayed by Mansi when in precap she instantly reacts saying this is not my Raghu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... This got to b Mansi's best performance till date πŸ‘πŸΌ ; The way she looked all shaken up yet dint give up hope and was quick to identify this is not Raghu was effortlessly performed by Mansi ⭐️ ... 

Tomorrow when Raghu returns back , will Latha and company finally realise that noone can love Raghu more than Shivani because as per spoilers we know she is only one who will refuse to believe that Raghu is dead

Now coming to spoilers , I know many r disappointed with Shivani's suicide drama , but I m taking this spoiler positively and feel story can finally make some progress now πŸ˜†πŸ€” ; I get a feeling this whole track of Raghu ignoring Shivani and trying to do fake acting of getting close to Sumitra was pre-decided before Arhaan fell sick because we too actually discussed about how Raghu should ignore Shivani after the whole picnic track or else Shivani will keep getting wrong signals from Raghu and then we were left confused with the sudden disconnect where Raghu falls sick and then Shivani does his seva and we were like how come both r not hving any reaction after the whole picnic night .. remember ?/ πŸ€”

So I hv a feeling this above track was decided after the picnic night only where Raghu will plan to ignore Shivani and go close to Sumitra so that Shivani can go close to Karan and then out of frustration Shivani might try suicide attempt but suddenly Arhaan fell sick and so this track was put to rest but now with Arhaan coming back this week , they might go ahead with this track as usual and so we got this spoiler now πŸ€”

Mayb after Raghu returns back , he will see how Shivani was blamed and humiliated for the whole Vivek fiasco and might feel bad ... He might support Shivani that moment but eventually he will want her to leave this house where she has no respect and so he might try to go close to Sumitra ; Shivani as usual will take a immatured step of trying to commit suicide which obviously I m not supporting but I feel this will push the story ahead as this time Karan will save Shivani and not Raghu or else CVs wont show her comitting suicide from Raghu's office rooftop na .. errr a hint there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... After this Karan might find out the truth about Shivani and Raghu's marriage and thats when Karan might decide to help his best friend Shivani by asking her to make Raghu jealous by deliberately flirting with him just how Raghu is doing it with Sumitra πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... Karan might tell Shivani that giving life is a cowardish act .. instead fight for your love but in a smart manner πŸ˜ƒ ...And then the jealousy track might begin πŸ˜ƒ... So for first time I m hoping Karan to save Shivani and not Raghu or else things will go back to square one ... πŸ˜†

I bet Raghu will definitely feel the pinch once he sees Shivani enjoying her time with Karan and not really missing him πŸ˜›πŸ˜†... All his fake act of getting close to Sumitra will go for a toss then 🀣

Waiting for him to return this week first ... it high time we see his mukhda πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
glad to see u back jyoti ... πŸ˜ƒ  
    will edit my views later  πŸ˜³  
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

glad to see u back jyoti ... πŸ˜ƒ  

will edit my views later  πŸ˜³  

take your time Dhanya ..πŸ˜ƒ .. and yeah good to b back finally πŸ˜†
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@jyoti.  hope u had an enjoyable break.   glad u r back
you have nailed the scenario well in advance πŸ‘πŸΌ  
all is now left for CV's to show us this instead of the crap they have dished out to us this week.

hope arhaan back in monday's episode otherwise tuesday/wed.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@jyoti.  hope u had an enjoyable break.   glad u r back

you have nailed the scenario well in advance πŸ‘πŸΌ  
all is now left for CV's to show us this instead of the crap they have dished out to us this week.

hope arhaan back in monday's episode otherwise tuesday/wed.

Yes I just hope the story moves ahead now even if its at the cost of this suicide stupidity πŸ˜† .. I mean Karan can always guide Shivani in right direction after he sees her doing this stupidity ... Karan does look like a matured type of guy the way he consoles her in that bench scene when she came almost in front of that truck .. so I believe in Raghu's case too , he might guide her in right direction ...

I guess Arhaan might b back by Wed ..monday might go in dead body tamasha and tues might hopefully end with a precap showing Raghu .. lets see πŸ˜•
Ms.SK thumbnail
still can't believe this suicide track for shivani.   to me she is not suicidal type at all.    
let's wait and see how CV's handle it.
jyoti06 thumbnail

still can't believe this suicide track for shivani.   to me she is not suicidal type at all.    

let's wait and see how CV's handle it.

yeah there might b a solid reason why Shivani takes this drastic step na

did Raghu speak in favour of Vivek-Maya and hold Shivani responsible for not bailing out Vivek and then thank Sumitra for bailing out Vivek ??  .. mayb thats why Shivani feels all dejected as the one person she was hoping will support her too turns his back against her 😭😭

mayb Raghu will do the above deliberately to drive her away from him but backdoor he might make sure Vivek gets punished but wont show it to Shivani ... errr  πŸ€”
Ms.SK thumbnail
that is a possibility.     as I don't think raghu is capable of turning negative towards shivani.  even if he was angry/disappointed to start off with, he would not stay like that for long as shivani is his weakness and the promise he made to dadusa.
raghu and bela are the two people in the family who use their heads and weigh the cons.   Not like others (exception of ginny & nishi) 
jyoti06 thumbnail

that is a possibility.     as I don't think raghu is capable of turning negative towards shivani.  even if he was angry/disappointed to start off with, he would not stay like that for long as shivani is his weakness and the promise he made to dadusa.

raghu and bela are the two people in the family who use their heads and weigh the cons.   Not like others (exception of ginny & nishi) 

I guess it depends what CVs hv planned .. if Raghu's reaction comes out of the fact that after picnic night Shivani has made up her mind to remain his wife for lifetime and if he sees how she went to all extremes to prove to all that he is not dead , then he might feel that he need to do something drastic to drive her away from his life or else she will never listen to him .. so only option is prove to Shivani that he loves Sumitra
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Jyoti πŸ€—
Hope you had a fabulous vacationπŸ˜›

Excellent analysis as usualπŸ‘

Loved your analogy of the hen that laid the golden egg to V and M situation. 

Yup Mansi was fantastic on Friday the emotions were well done

You might be right that because of AB's illness they put the track on hold and now that he is back they are proceeding.  I can understand Shivani being emotional and attempting suicide but don't like that Cv's are going this route.  Anyways yeah Karan will be the one to save her and will realize the truth about Rashi it will also make Raghu see that Karan has feelings for Shivani other than friendship so he will try to push them together.  

I hope that Karan helps Shivani realize that the way she is going about making Raghu realize his feelings is not working and helps her come up with a solution.  Just hope that the cv's keep him postive and not negative.

Raghu I think will be in a dilemma when it comes to the situation between Shivani and his family.  Knowing that she is right but don't know if he will be able to turn his back on his brother.  Yes it might give him the opportunity to finally get Shivani to move on with her life.

You don't realize what you have until it's gone, hopes this applies to Raghu because I'm thinking after this attempted suicide Karan will make her stay with him.

Hope the jealousy track starts.  If Shivani ends up staying at Karan's I would like to see him give Shivani a job at the company  that way Raghu sees their closeness don't see how else he will see it on a regular basis.

Again glad to have you backπŸ˜›