Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shriyakadge

tfs ...

was tht a joke ...he is comparing himself wid AB 🀣...why does he have a prob with vd ...😑

🀣 Don't you know uska suhana sapna VD ki wajah se tut gaya isliye. πŸ₯Ί

He was eager to romance Madhu onscreen. 🀒 Par jo chaha ho na saka you must see holi scene his romance was more of flirting and chance on dance. 🀒

Then suddenly VD came and uska romance ka suhana sapna tut gaya.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lola13

πŸ‘ he's not afraid in saying facts..which some fans are telling since VD's entry !! so nothing new... 

and shocked what VD said to Gunjan...who does he think he is ? full of arrogance and overconfident in himself and his character..Does he actually think all actors around him should be as insecure as him ?

@Bold - When a person picks one line from a 200 lines obnoxious interview, we know something's wrong with that person or his HATRED cells are too active for a certain actorπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

P.S. I thought after reading his obnoxious interview, people would be in a position to judge whether this dude's quotes are authentic or notπŸ₯±

Anyway, here is VD ka ORIGINAL QUOTE for youπŸ˜›

If the buzz is to be believed, actors Gujan Utreja and Deepsikha Nagpal are on the verge of quitting Madhubala. Reason? Their co-star Vivian Dsena is sweering off most of the airtime. In an exclusive chat, Vivian tells us that he is unaffected by the offscreen drama!

He says "I have already told the team that they can cut my screen time if they wish to, since I really don't bother about who is getting more footage; it isnone of my concern. I only care about not disappointing my fans. I have never calculated either my screen time or that of Gunjan or anybody else for the matter."

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: love.abhay

tujhe lagta hai VD ne ye bola hoga.? im sure he made dat up..!! VD didn't leave d show or even said anything even when sultan bhaiyya was being glorified n his charac was badly butchered n he was almost gayab frm d show.. he came back to d show even when GU was d lead..he is not insecure lyk others..πŸ˜› den why will he say something lyk dat to GU dat too when he already knew dat he was quitting..?πŸ˜†

im sure GU ko laga hoga ki just coz VD left after leap people will beleive him dat he told him dat bt banda fir bhul gaya ki VD had not left MB inbtwn..his charac had DIED..!!πŸ˜› waise bhi dis intv clears dat GU can make up anything to gain attention..fans,critics n pta nhi kya kya.. 🀣

Arey sweta,dnt u knw VD is full of himself and egoistic hai,wid loads of attitude!! 🀣 Itna k he doesnt badmouth or blame any1 for anythng in public!! πŸ˜› 
I pray ye aisa hi egoistic rahe!! 😳
N GU baba to mahaan hai!! He is so genuine and speaks d truth always like he said,he is an entertainer,charmer,talented,better than VD,crtics saying Woww n sbse bada truth "He has proved himself as a VERSATILE ACTOR" in just 3 mnths of his debut daily soap"  
Sorry if i missed out any point,woh kya hai na usme achai aur sachai itni koot koot kar bhari hai k literally tapakti hai!! ❀️ 🀣  πŸ€£
How cn u doubt or blame such a saint??😑 Ppl shud wash his feet n drink 🀒 esp dat gud for nthng egoistic VD 😑🀒

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Arey sweta,dnt u knw VD is full of himself and egoistic hai,wid loads of attitude!! 🀣 Itna k he doesnt badmouth or blame any1 for anythng in public!! πŸ˜› 
N GU baba to mahaan hai!! He is so genuine and speaks d truth always like he said,he is an entertainer,charmer,talented,better than VD,crtics saying Woww n sbse bada truth "He has proved himself as a VERSATILE ACTOR" in just 3 mnths of his debut daily soap"  
Sorry if i missed out any point,woh kya hai na usme achai aur sachai itni koot koot kar bhari hai k literally tapakti hai!! ❀️ 🀣  πŸ€£
How cn u doubt or blame such a saint??😑 Ppl shud wash his feet n drink 🀒 esp dat gud for nthng egoistic VD 😑🀒

@Bold - You just spoke like a true AK pankhiπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Don't worry, he will win all the awards this year because his character is multi-shaded, he gets good dialogues and he is a VERSATILE actor😳

Best actor, best villain, best jodi (with LW), best supporting actor, best dancer, sab isi ko milega. Dekh lena😳

Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

ooppps..im sooo sorry i doubted him..😲 he is sachhai ka devta..!! 🀣 whatever he says is pure truth..!! 

btw GU is soooperfashhhtt re..in 3 months he proved his versatility n in one single month his character became stagnant..πŸ˜† n in those 3 months he became d likes of Deewar ka AB n Darr ka SRK..!!πŸ‘
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Madhubala is not his 1st daily saop ,his 1st daily soap was some chajje cahjje ka pyaar which went off air within 3 months.
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agar VD ne kaha bhi hai GU ko ye so I am proud of VD. He deserves this from VD uski harkate kuch achi nahin thi. I know how I am controlling and I always knew VD will taunt him or anything. Because even before VD re enter he said many thing for VD and did many things instead of acting.

Maine mana VD said this and I am proud of him to say this.Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@Bold - You just spoke like a true AK pankhiπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Don't worry, he will win all the awards this year because his character is multi-shaded, he gets good dialogues and he is a VERSATILE actor😳

Best actor, best villain, best jodi (with LW), best supporting actor, best dancer, sab isi ko milega. Dekh lena😳

why only wid LW.? he will win best jodi wid madhu too..didn't u see der sizzling chemistry.? GU ne bola hai it was sizzling toh it was sizzling..bas.! 🀣
Sahithiavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaDiA_DvD

People wanted to see the romantic
story of Madhubala and Abhay
Kapoor. I get mails saying that
people want to see Abhay and
Madhu together.
🀣 🀣 🀣

bahut bada joke bataya..🀣
another self praising intvw πŸ€£...lost the count of the no of intvws this TV ka Bachchan,oops sorry SRK,oops sorry Dhoni πŸ˜•...pehle acting Mangesh,Munna aur Patil se acchi kar lete...GU baba first decide ki Bachchan,SRK or Dhoni bcoz acting and cricket are two different professions...Even DVD have not given these many intvws...MEIEJ se awards mile na mile but publicity toh mili... Edited by RogerFedrer - 10 years ago