CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
pls some 1 do tell me what's this.
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thank god its just a mock shoot 
mishal playing a father to 2 kids would have definitely given me a heart attack ..

mishal, baby you don't look mature enough to play a dad at this age , so please don't even think about it ...maybe after 5-7 yrs. 

he is looking such a cool dad and he is calling his daughter , "gudiya" ..i mean seriously who calls gudiya in today's times ? " my doll" or " my princess" would have been much much better . but i have to admit his mock shoots always leave me grinning. 
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
PAPA😲
KIS ANGLE SE?????

He looks mamu (uncle) of the kids😆

@rose: my dad calls me gudiya😳...and now stop jumping that he is rishte mein my papa and all that, haan...the only relation we can have is he being my bachchon ka papa😆

Edited by aishwish - 9 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BTW...if he can do all the aaltu faltu stuff in mock shoot...why don't a real shoot?
stranger2rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishwish

PAPA😲

KIS ANGLE SE?????

He looks mamu (uncle) of the kids😆

@rose: my dad calls me gudiya😳...and now stop jumping that he is rishte mein my papa and all that, haan...the only relation we can have is he being my bachchon ka papa😆

well that was around 20 yrs ago ..back then dads used to call their daughters gudiya but i don't think dad's of today's generation call gudiya ...and yes a role of maamu or chachu will do but not papa ..plzzz
stranger2rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishwish

BTW...if he can do all the aaltu faltu stuff in mock shoot...why don't a real shoot?

nooo not all this in a real shoot 
SantaClaus thumbnail
Awww..That is so cute.. <3
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger2rose

thank god its just a mock shoot 

mishal playing a father to 2 kids would have definitely given me a heart attack ..

mishal, baby you don't look mature enough to play a dad at this age , so please don't even think about it ...maybe after 5-7 yrs. 

he is looking such a cool dad and he is calling his daughter , "gudiya" ..i mean seriously who calls gudiya in today's times ? " my doll" or " my princess" would have been much much better . but i have to admit his mock shoots always leave me grinning. 

i agree he doesn't look father material...😆looking quite young & lady looked like his elder sis...wht was the shoot abt...i couldn't hear it...was it a social message
SantaClaus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nakusha

i agree he doesn't look father material...😆looking quite young & lady looked like his elder sis...wht was the shoot abt...i couldn't hear it...was it a social message

I dont think it was any social message..What I could understand that they were showing that Mishal n the lady r a couple ,n she is expecting another child..Their daughter asks when the little baby will be small,he wont be able to speak,then he wont understand that his sister loves him..So Mishal ''PAPA'' tells his daughter that when u love someone,u dont need ears to listen,u listen through ur heart..😛😳😆