OS: Kathhi Mitthi takraar, ruthna manana, and mohobbatein Pt 3 Pg 8

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys this Angel..some of you may know me from IPKKND forum..I recently started whatching this show and in love with IshRa and cute Ruhi...some of you guys must have seen me around this forum commenting in some of the posts and fanfictions...here I am today to write OS and our dear IshRa..I have taken basic concept from current track with my imagination... hope you all like it...

The scene starts from school fiasco and how raman came there with Shagun and asked Shravan to apologize to everyone. Shagun seeing raman and ishita fighting started adding more fuel to it. She tells how even after their divorce they are together because of adi and ruhi. Ishita hears this and gets very sad and teary eyes. She gets even more angry and sad when the principal addresses Shagun as mrs. Bhalla and how raman doesn't correct it. She  was about to correct it but just then raman starts taunting her on how their values are and how they are bringing Shravan up. Shagun is very happy and continues adding more fuel. Just then our ruhi comes their and exposes adi. Principal apologies to ishita, vandu and let's Shravan go back to his class. Even raman makes adi say sorry to ishita. While adi saying sorry Raman has flashback of how he made Ishu say sorry in front of Shagun, adi and her so called boyfriend. He sighs as he somehow feels now he corrected his mistake of hurting his jansi ki rani and their Ruhi's Ishi ma. On the other hand, Ishita thanks the principal and glaring angrily to raman and Shagun leaves the room. Raman was about to follow her knowing she is angry at him seeing him with Shagun leading to more misunderstanding but stops as Shagun holds his hand starts arguing with him. 

Raman holds her hand to remove her hand from his that's when ishita seems them holding each other hands who came to get her phone from the chair she forgot. Her eyes gets more teary and red. 

She doesn't know but she felt heartbroken at that moment and runs away from there. Shagun smirks at leaving Ishita and taunts Raman regarding ishita. Raman in turn tells how he knew that Shravan was innocent and he played along to get the truth out. Shagun fumes and leaves from there calling Isita 'Behenji.' Even raman taunts her saying how ishita at least is his wife and how she is still single and being used as punching bag by her so called boy friend Ashok. On the other hand ruhi hears Shagun calling her ishima 'behenji' and gets sad. Raman turns and sees her...

Raman: ruhi let's go home. Your Ishi ma and others would be waiting... More than Ruhi, he looked anxious to see and talk to Ishita. Today he saw something different in her eyes... Something he felt differently..he doesn't know but he felt he needs to talk to ishita and clear things about Shagun and him...with that he grabs ruhi's hand and starts walking however ruhi stops him.

Ruhi: wait papa I want to go for shopping.

Raman: ruhi not now.. Let's go home now we will go for shopping the other day .

Ruhi: no papa I want to go now... Main Ishi ma me liye koi achi si dress Lena chahti hu jisme woh 'behenji' na lage...

Raman looks at her and understands that she must have heard Shagun saying this...he gets angry thinking how dare she say that and that too that ruhi also listens...he sighs and with no choice left he takes ruhi to the mall to get an elegant dress for ishita...

On the other hand Ishita reaches home and directly goes inside her room..that prevent param sees her and smirks evilly and decides to take up chance as he can't see raman with her...he tries to go inside the room but before he can enter ishita tells him she needs to change and rest..saying this she shuts the door and locks it knowing his intensions...however right now this was not her concern...what hurt her was the scene she saw while leaving principal's cabin...she recalls raman's speech in Tamil and today's fiasco at the school with raman and Shagun...not being able to control she finally breaks down...

she cries and cries and cries...while crying she even asks herself that why she is crying and for what...however, she doesn't understand and keeps saying she can't see raman with anyone else...her inner self asks her why can't she see him with anyone else...ishita keeps fighting with her inner self nodding her head and repeating 'I don't know why, but I can't see him with anyone else' 'woh ayise kaise...raman and Shagun...they are divorced na then how..why...woh mere hain...I..raman and meri shaadi hui hai...we are married...' her inner self keeps pushing her to answer by asking same question again and again and why does it matter to her...after a while ishita frustratedly yells out loud...'haan haan I care, mujeh farak pardta hai...I can't see Raman with any other girl..woh sirf mere hai...farak pardta hai kyuki...but then, she also gets confused on how and why that matters..why she can't bear Shagun near Raman...she recalls all the moments with Raman...all moments before their marriage and after marriage and how even despite of Raman being bitter he has always helped her and have taken stand for her in front of all...she continues to sob recalling all moments and also how was close to that shagun and how she still matters to him... and suddently she hears the knock on the door...'bhabhi'...she quickly wipes her tears...

Ishita: ha...haan

Simi: bhabhi are you okay, paramji told me you are. It feeling well?

Ishita: Simi I am fine...I was just little tired so thought to freshen up...I wi be out in a while...

Simi: haan haan ji okay... With that she leaves from there...

and Ishita quickly takes her cloths from her bag and goes to the washroom...

at mall

meanwhile raman and ruhi reach the mall and start looking for dresses...they after some time find a beautiful dress for ishita...actually Raman finalizes it to which Ruhi happily approves it as it's an elegant gown...

(post it down)

raman also likes it..they were about to say something, but his eyes fall on a beautiful slawaar kamiz... 

he starts imaging ishita and in it...he was surprised by his thoughts...

he came out of his thoughts cursing himself ...he doesnt't know, but he felt urge to buy it for his jansi ki rani and decided to buy it...however the problem was they didn't know ishita's size...he called her but ishita didn't pick up his call...after two three times trying he finds her phone being switched off...

Raman: humm seems like jasi ki rani is still upset...beithi hogi kahi apna muh phula ke and complin kar rahi hogi apne ravaan ki...

Thinking to himself he decides to get both 'small & midium' size dresses for her...they pay for it and leave from there

soon Ishita comes out of the room and tries to engage herself by cooking in the kitchen...she looks around and sighs seeing prevent param is not at home...however, after a while her peace goes away seeing him coming back to the hall and sitting next to Mr. Bhalla...he looks at her and gives lustful smile..to which Ishita brushes off pretending to be ignorent and tries to focus on her cooking for Ruhi...

soon after Raman and Ruhi come back...Ruhi immediately runs to Ishita and hugs her 

and Raman tells everything about Adi and his misbehavior to everyone at home...everyone was disappointed by Adi's behavior because of Shagun's poisionous fillings in his mind...Raman then looks at Ishita who is talking to Ruhi putting her smile to the best...he tries to gain her attention toward him by raising his hand, but fails...taking a deep sigh, he calls her..

Raman: Ishita...

however, Ishita doesnt listen to him..rather I say pretending to ignore his calling her and keeps talking and teaching Ruhi little things in the kitchen...Simi sees this and laughs at Raman..

Simi: haha bhai, ab bhabhi apse nahi baat karne wali...because she got her precious thing, her Ruhi...

Raman looks at her irritadly and walks to their room while others laugh...whereas Param smiles evily...he takes the change and go toward the kitchen with his lustful eyes, but before thatRinki comes there and starts helping her...Ruhi in a second goes to her Ishima and Papa's room...Param sighs irritatedly and sits back to sofa...seeing him leave, Ishita sighs in relief and thinks what to do with that prevent...

here inside the room, Raman puts the shopping bag on the bed and thinks how to call Ishita inside the room and give her the dresses he bought...he wonders why he feels to talk to her and clear things...however, he shakes his head brushing those thoughts and thinks, "joh bhi ho, hain to meri jansi ki rani, and I will clear things to her..will clear that (making disgusted face) shaghun and mere bich main kuch nahi hai..kuch nahi...he was lost in his thoughts when Ruhi bargs in the room and comes to him..

Ruhi: Papa, chalo na Ishi ma ko  yeh dress dede..

Raman: haan.haan Ruhi, lekin Ishi ma ko ane toh do.

Ruhi: no papa please unhe aap call karo na...

Raman was about to say something, but stops thinking "hummm this is a good oppertunity to call her and talk to her" with that he holds Ruhi's hand..haan Ruhi chalo aap apne Ishi Ma ko call karo...

Ruhi: excitedly.Ishi Maa..

Raman also tries..Ishiii...

Ruhi giggles and again call..Ishi Maa

Raman: Ishiii...Ishiii

outside in the hall, everyone was surprised as first, Raman called her that to as "Ishi" Ishita was shy and looks away from others while others giggle ad they keep hearing Raman and Ruhi continues calling her inside the room...Ishita at last responses..

Ishita: haan..Haan Ruhi..

Raman from inside...Ishi please under aao na..tumse kuch baat karni hai and kuch dena bhi hai...

Ruhi: haaan..IshiMa please aap under aao na..please jaldi ishima

Ishita: haan..haan baba ayi...with that she shyly smiles at others and leaves from there whereas Param makes faces...

IshRa's room...

Ishita comes inside the room while wiping her hands away...as she enters, she sees Ruhi sitting on the bed while trying to get the dress out of the beg and Raman no where to be find...she sees Bathroom door closed and understands he must be inside...

Ishita: Ruhi..

Ruhi excitedly turns to her and pulls her to the bedside...look IshiMa papa took me to the mall and bought a dress for you...with that she takes it out and shows it to Ishita..Ishita looks it and keeps looking at its design...Ruhi sees her and gets excited...

Ruhi: wow Ishima it will look good on you...Ishima if you wear this, you wont look like "behenji" anymore which Shagun mumma calls you..

Ishita hears this and feels sad thinking Raman again wants to show off to shagun and not for anything else..even Raman at that times comes out of the bathroom wearing a bathrob and hears what Ruhi says...both Ishita and Raman look at each other...

however, thinking about Raman and Shagun's closeness and what Ruhi just said, her eyes gets teary and looks away...Raman sees her and gets more eager to clear things away...

Ruhi: Ishima please aap use pehno na..please mujeh aap ko ish dress main dekha na hai...

Ishita; Ruhi, beta abhi nahi, please abhi aap jao bahar, main baad main pehen lungi...

Ruhi: but Ishi Maa..

Ishita: Ru..

Rama: Ruhi, beta aap bahar jao, I want to talk to your Ishi ma about something...

Ruhi was about to insist more, but Mrs. bhalla calls her and she runs out taking promise from Ishita that she will wear that dress once she comes back...

here, once Ruhi leaves, Raman looks at Ishita..she was about to move away, but he holds her hand...

Ishita: Raman leave my hand, I want to leave from here..

Raman sees her making angry faces and smirks to himself..he leaves her hand and comes in front of her...he then, starts rubbing his hand away saying "phewww thank god took shower, some rotten saman (thing) was brushed on my hands."๐Ÿ˜†

Ishita hears this and looks at Raman who is brushing his hands away as if brushing the touch from his hand while glancing at her in between..Ishita recalls how Shagun had held his hand...Ishita nearly smiles which Raman notices and smiles to himself..however, Ishita looks away more angrily as she recalls Raman holding Shagun's hand in return...raman sees her angry face and frowns...She was about to leave, but Raman comes in front of her..Ishita looks at him angrily, then with sad face...then again gets angry

Ishita: look Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla

Raman: haan, looking Mrs. Raman Bhalla..with that he gives her his charming smile๐Ÿ˜ณ staring at her beautiful face...

Ishita sighs and tries to move, but Raman holds her from her shoulder...

Raman: Ishita..see aaj joh bhi hua..woh

Ishita: Raman look I dont want to know anyting about your personal life..about your Adi or your Shagun..I only know that today you have let both me and Ruhi down..

Raman: Ishita woh sab..

Ishita: Raman when I called you, you didnt have time for me and Ruhi, but when shagun called you, you immediately said yes and came..you had time for that now and not for Ruhi, see Raman I know you love Adi, he is your son..I am not denying that, but you are not realizing that while giving an attention to Adi, you are ignoring Ruhi who loves you the most...you are ignoring her..not coming for her important events or anythings for a person who hates you a lot..woh Ruhi aaj mujeh puch bhi rahi thi ki why does Papa come to my school and why he doesnt spend time with her or me...you have time for a person who doesnt even call you a dad...and rahi baat Shagun ki toh..I know ki you still havent forgotten her...I know tha you still love her and will always love her, and hate me..you dont even like to see my face let alone talk to me for few seconds...everyone knows that we dont get along with each other...that you hate me..even Shagun knows about it...one dau you will be with her for Adi and fight with me..will show me down, insult me and one day just to make Ruhi happy which you lease care you will try to talk and beheave nicely with me...but please Raman I request you..please do not drag me in your and your Shagun's game..I am not into all those games please dont drag me into it... you can be with her...no problem, but that doesnt mean you forget that you are married now...fir kyu na woh "sirf Ruhi ke liye" ho..with that shee looks down with moist eyes...

Raman looks at her deeply...today he feels difference in her..in her lectures...whatever she said was for ruhi, but no it was more of for her...he slightly smiles..why he feels something different...something surprisingly..is she feeling jealouse? Is she feeling something for him? he wonders to himself and has small hopeful smile as if he was waiting for this only...

Raman: Ishita woh..Shagun ne nahi, but..

Again shagun...Ishita now gets more angry and looks straight into his eyes...Mr. Raman I dont care..you and your Shagun..I just dont care what you do with her...you can do whatever you want..you can spend you whole day with your Shagun or even get back to her...after she was is and will always be your love...and about me...with a sad and sobbing..who am I? A barren woman who..however, before she can complete, she runs out from there sobbing...however, she stops in the middle and turns back...Raman sees her whoes eyes have turned red with crying...his heart starts aching...he feels something different like someone just his heart just would stop beating seeing Ishita crying like this...

Ishita: oh and by the way please tell your Shagun and to yourself that even if I am behenji, I am atleast independent woman who is a successful dentist. I wear cheap saaries and old jeweleries, but at least I am earning..itni kamai toh karhi leti hu ki main apni family ko earn karke feed kar saku unlike your Shagun who first used to live on your money and now on her so called boyfriend...with that she leaves from there...

Raman looks at her leaving and calls her out.."Ishita," but she runs away from there..Raman sees her sobbing and bangs his fists on the wall getting angry...

soon, he also leaves from there...wearing his bathrob itself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

in the hall everyone sees Ishita crying and leaving first and Raman following her wearing bathrob...they get confused and worried..Mrs. Bahalla wad about to call Raman, but Mr. Bhalla stops her saying let them handle their problem alone for now...

Ishita comes to the garden and cries her heart out thinking why she blurted out her feelings when she knows he doesnt even care about it...she cries and cries realizing feelings she is feeling for Raman and her helplessness because of Shagun still in Raman's life...

on the other hand, Raman angrily comes to Mihir's house and bags the door entering inside...Mihir gets startdled and goes up to him...he is surpriesed to see him in bathrob...

Mihir: is everything alright Raman?

Raman: angrily looks at him..what does she think of herself..Jansi ki rani...

Mihir: fir se fight kar ke aye bhabhi se Raman bhai?

Raman: woh aurat...woh sunti kaha hai kisi ki...sun toh leti main kya keh na chata hu..but nahi..how can she think that main aur woh..shagun..

Mihir: kya hua?

Raman: are she thinks I still love that Shagun..woh aise kaise soch sakti hai?

Mihir: but how does it bothering you Raman? You don't even like bhabhi hain na?

Raman looks at him angrily and goes toward the bar and grabs a drink bottol...but then puts down...

Mihir: raman kya hua, abhi toh you wanted to drink na then..

Raman: Ishi ko pasand nahi hai mera drink karna...

Mihir: teasingly..Oh I see..but why are you listening to her when you dont even like her...

Raman: yeh kisne kaha tumse?

Mihir: are..kisne kaha matlab.. i mean everyone knows...that you and bhabhi..

Raman looks at her and recalls Ishita's words that how everyone knows about their relation...he angrily gulps the drink down from the glass...he drinks one or two glasses and sits on the sofa with Mihir...blabering things out...he is tipsy now

Raman: are koi woh aurat ko samjao ki main ab shagun se pyar nahi karta..she doesnt mean to me anything..and about today..ruhi called me that's why I went to the school but Ishi thinks Shagun called me and so I went there with her..Pagal aurat..dentist kahi ki..pata nahi logo ke daat nikal nikal ke apni akal bhi nikaldi hai...like this Ramn keeps blabbering about Ishita and only Ishita...Mihir keeps listening to him and smiles to himself realizing Raman's feelings...

Mihir: you love her don't you?

Raman" looks at him..no I dont love Ishita...

Mihir: but I didnt take her name..i was asking about shagun...

Raman looks at him...shhh Mihir don't say that woman's name..meri Ishit ko pasand nahi..if she listens she will turn into jansi ki rani mode and chop me down...

Mihir: looks at him with amused expression...ahh i see..but see bhai, I am sure you are in love with bhabhi..or at least you have feelings for her..

Raman looks at him with shocked face...no no..we have married only for Ruhi...and..

Mihir: oaky, okay bhai, but just recall all the moments with her and how you have helped her..how she has helped you and how you cant stand anyone saying something to her...

Raman looks at him and recalls how he has changed after Ishita came into his life...and how she has always helped him, cared for him while he has always been rude to her...

after a while, he gets up with little moist eyes thinking to himself

without saying anything, he leaves from there leaving Mihir smiling...

To be continued...

Precap: Raman sees Ishita in dress๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey guys, this was the first part of this OS more to come..if you guys wush..I can continue..let me know if I should continue or not...if yes, will post other part by tomorrow or so...

thank you
Angel 
Edited by Angel13 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
                                                         Index

Part 1: Page 1

Part 2: Page 4

Part 3 : Page 8

Edited by Angel13 - 10 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great os pld continue soon
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG..This was superb...waiting for Part 2...Jaldi jaldi jaldi...
priyu03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS dear ! 
Loved it 
Cont soon
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Listen..hurry up and update..is this a place to STOP?

NAHIIINNN

PLEASE PM ME

was so so so good
dreamy-sa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome...this should have happened in that episode ๐Ÿ˜Š
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Angel ur really angel.
loved it. emotions nicely described. very good
what i loved the most here Ishita opened up expressed whatever she feels n.
also abt behenji issue I liked that she said that she is independent woman.

waiting for next update
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omggg wonderful start...i got teary eyed readin how ishu told her heart out to raman...n raman-dhakka hai ishu ki tarah...thank god mihir ws there to see all tht...

nywz u write soo soo well..could easily visualize scenes...!! plz continue soon...
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg it was awesome.U write superbly.many moments were bang on but I loved when raman said" ..Pagal aurat..dentist kahi ki..pata nahi logo ke daat nikal nikal ke apni akal bhi nikaldi hai"