Frequent Posters

sweetydee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
'Farkh partha hai' - ASR's fav quote..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I was sad that u r not writing n either arhi or maaneet.but happy that u r writing on Ishra.1st time I'm reading sth on ishra.Ishita is getting ealous of seeing raman with shagun.wish she had seen Raman fighting with shagun 4 ishita.Raman imagining ishita in that salwar?Wow!he is becoming romantic.Raman calling her ishi was cute.Good that ishita telling how dff she is from shagun tho she is called beheni by Shagun.But wish Raman had told this 2 Shagun that time.sad that Raman cud'nt clear out mu completely.cant wait 2 c ishi in modern dress n raman's reaction.Ishra have fallen 4 each other,but not realizing it.guess bcz of mihir raman has started realizing his feelings 4 ishita.loved ur pics
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reallyy awesummm... loved itt.. great start and esp u added pictures gave more effect to the story...
keepp continuinggg..i wish to get to read some ISHRA cute momentss... jaldi update kijiyeee... u writee amazinggg...

congratsss!!!!! eager to read the next update..
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am waiting for ur next PM...plssshhh
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb OS Dear!Pls continue soon & pm Me!& Pls can U send Me a friend request?
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hey guys, I am very sorry for not updatting the next part soon..actually you guys how lenghty I write, so it took time too write up the next update..anyways thank you very very much for your superb replies..I am very overwhelemed..they really motivated me to write next part as I was very unsure..also sorry for not replying to any of your comments...anyways here I update my next part hope you all like it...

Part 2

On the otherside, Ruhi again gets caught of Ishita and drags her inside the room..she gives her the dress she bought for her and asks her to change...Ruhi tells her how she asked Papa to take her to mall and get a dress for her so she looks modern as she didnt like Shagun mumma calling her "behenji"...Ishita understands that it was Shagun who called her 'Behenji." feeling somewhat happy, she was about to go, but sees another packet on the bed..she was about to take it, but Ruhi's excitment doesnt let her..so she quickly puts that bag inside the closet and goes to the washroom to change to show it to Ruhi...after somethimes, Ishita comes out wearing a dress bought by Ruhi darling and Raman...however, feeling shy, she turns the lights off..and leaves the dim light on...

Ruhi: wow mumma you are looking beautiful..just like an angel..

Ishita smiles and hugs her..thank you beta..my ru..mera baby...

here, Raman comes home in his tipsy state..with a bottle in his hand...however he is in his somewhat senes... he looks around the hall..everyone's attention is on him now..

Simi: hah are bhai, where were you that too in this robe?

Mrs. bhalla: haan putar..kuch hua kya..us Madrasan ne kuch kiya toh nahi?

Raman: ignoring them looks around for Ishita..however as he cant find her, he straightly goes to his room and finds closed..he understands she must be there...so he pushes the door and comes inside...sees the oom dark with only dim lights on...as he is tipsy he trembles little and moves forward..there he sees Ruhi and Ishita standing...

on the otherside, Ishita gets startled seeing Raman inside the room while she has worn the dress...she was feeling shy in front of him...she was about to move to the washroom to get changed, but Raman approaches to her and holds her hand...Ruhi sees this and gets happy...

Ruhi: wow Papa see Ishima wore the dress we bought for her..now she doesnt look like a behenji...

Raman: Ruhi aap bahar jao, apko dadi bula rahi hai...

Ruhi nods and leaves from there...as she leaves, Raman locks the door still holding Ishita's hand and turns the lights on...as soon as the light turns on the wind starts blowing😆...Raman looks at Ishita from top to bottom..she has worn a beautiful sexy dress with one thin strap..that too in his favourite color blue color..it was a beautiful elegant gown...

[Imagine Ishita in this dress 😉😳]

Raman looks at her and keeps looking at her..he was so mesmerised with her beauty and milky bare skin...

he slowly leaves her hand..Ishita sees this and tries to leave, but Raman looks at her with very romantic tipsy eyes...

he puts the bottle on the side table and gently pushes her to the wall and traps her in beween him and the wall by putting his hands on her either sides and stands very very close to her...Ishita sees this..feels his breath on her skin and gasps..she starts breathing heavily...she then smells alcohol in his breath...

Ishita: Ra..Raman..you..you're drunk...

Raman: shhh...with that he puts his finger on her lips...shhh..but still in my sense..I can see you...don't tell this to Ishita..she will get mad..she doesnt like me getting drunk...with that he gives small smile to her...then again looks into her eyes and laughs a little...are yeh toh tum hi ho..jansi ki rani...meri super woman..meri jansi ki rani..meri Ishi...then again laughs...Ishiii...Ishiii with that he slowly caresses her face...

Ishita: Raman...let me..let me go..you are drunk...go..go to..your..however before she can speak further, she starts coughing...Raman sees this and gets restless...he looks around...he then goes to the water pitcher, but finds very little water, so he pours it into the glass along with his drink from the bottle...he then, comes to Ishita and give it to her..as she is coughing she hastily takes it and gulps it down...while Raman again puts his hands on either sides of her...

here, Ishita feels diffrent while drinking and looks at Raman who gives her very charming smile...

after a while Ishita also looks at him with tipsy eyes..as it's her second time, the drink makes effect on her than it should be...Ishita admires his charming smile and puts her hand on his chest grabing his bathrob from there into her fist...

Raman: meri jansi ki rani..

Ishita: laughing tipyly..mere Ravan kumar...khatta aam...but then frowns...no you are not mine..you are Shagun's..with that she turns her face away... the back ground music starts...

Yeh katthi meetthi ... takraar hai ya pyaar,

Raman seeing her turning away, frowns and with his both palms turns her face to him and caresses her cheeks lovingly...but out jansi ki rani in angry mode, brushes his hands away...

Yeh katthi meetthi ... takraar hai ya pyaar,

Ishita: go...go to your Shagun..you don't even like me..you always are with her...wherever you go, Shagun reaches there...then, you look at her..talk to her..make me feel like an outsider...with that Ishita gets hiccups in between...

Raman again cups her face and makes her look at him...Ishi..

Yeh roottha rootthi, yeh katthi meetthi

Ishita in surprise looks at him hearing "Ishi" from him..

Raman: ishi..aisa nahi hai..with that he stumbles a little and moves little more close to her...

Ishita: with moist eyes..aisa hi hai..you..you don't like me..you don't even look at me..you are very bad..you always fight with me..you are always with Shagun..you still love her...you still consider her your wife..you

Raman: Ishi...Shagun doesnt matter to me...

Ishita: no..no she does..that's why you didn't correct when principal addressed that churail as Mrs. Bhalla..you are bad..katti...nahi baat karti main aapse..with that she angrily turns her face away from him...

Raman: sees her face turning away..no..he can't bear it..he again turns her face to his..Ishi...he then looks around and suddenly cuts his thumb by hitting his hand on the nail which is next to them on the wall and brushes it on Ishu's forehead...and loudly says..you..you are my wife..MRS. ISHITA RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA...

Ishita was stunned as he filled her maang with his blood and overwhealming holds his cheeks..then..what..what were you doing with that churail? huh? bolo..bolo na..bolo..bolo... 

Raman: chuckling..churail..haha...Ishu, I was coming to the school but before I come, our Ruhi called me..she told me about shravan and adi...I immediately understood that Adi was at fault...that woman is nothing to me...you are my wife..Mrs. Bhalla..not that Shagun...you are my jansi ki rani, my super woman...and I also love Ruhi..now she matters to me the most...I know Ruhi loves me..you have made me realized that I should love Ruhi because she is part of me..I shouldn't let my past affect my presnt..I know I know it...you know Ishi, main pehle aisa nahi tha..I want not like this before...I was very happy person..but because of that woman I became like this..she betrayed me and wnet away with her boyfriend...I loved her very much but she betrayed me...

Ishita looks at him opening up..she was overwhelmed with the fact that he is opening up, but hearing Shagun and his loved her, she again got mad and looks away..Raman understands and again brings her face to him and moves little close to her...Ishita breaths heavily and looks at him...Raman holds her hand which is on his chest...

Ohh saath saath rehna hai 
Roottna manana hain
Yeh kaisi hai ladayi

Ishita: she again makes funny baby angry face with cute expression and angrily pushes his hands from hers...

but then, grabs his robe from his neck...

and repeats, but you dont like me...you don't look at me..you don't talk to me properly..you always fight fight and fight with me..you are very bad..bad kumar bhalla..you are sadu, khadus...you are khatha kadwa aaam..I don't like you..go ..go I don't want to talk to you..with that she lightly hits on his arms and brushes away...however, looks at him again and with moist eyes tells him..you know I also loved Shubu...but then she lets small laugh out..no no I didn't love him...I liked him..you know we were about to ge engaged..but we found out that I can't be mother..so he left me..he left me..with that she cries louder putting her palms on her face...

Raman slowly takes her palms away from her face and wipes her tears..Ishi...Ishi..shhh don't cry..I don't like when you cry...shh..that Subhu is not good guy..acha hua woh chala gaya..acha hua..with that he stumbles a little and moves little more close..hugging her...I don't like any guy near you...if he comes to you, I will punch him on his face and hit him black and blue...with that he tires to hit on the wall beside Ishita as if to show how he would hit him...Ishita sees this and worriedly takes his palm wrapped into fists and rubs there lovingly...raman gives her his tipsy smile...

Raman: you are not barren..you have Ruhi hain na..our bachha Ruhi...Ruhi loves you a lot...

Ishita smiles hearing Ruhi's name..haan..I love Ruhi..mera bhachha..mera Ru...with that she takes Raman's both palms and kisses there...Raman smiles and does the same with Ishita...but then, she again makes baby angry face..

ye khatti meethi takraar hai ya pyaar

Raman sees this and with his fingers tries to widen her lips as to telling her to smile...

yeh rootha roothi ye khatti meethi

Raman: Ishi... I don't hate you..I have never hate you Ishita...you are very beautiful...then he narrows his tipsy eyes and caresses his hand on her bare shoulder to her chest and says, you are looking very sexy..very hot...no one can see you like this...tum sirf mere saath hi aisa pehen sakti ho..you are very hot Ishi..with that he plants a kiss on her bare shoulder...Ishita feels his lips on her bare skin and tightly closes her eyes...

here, Raman sees her and continues...I was angry that you could bring my old side out which i never wanted to..but you still did with knowingly and unknowingly...you have made me to love Ruhi...to express my love to Ruhi openly..you are very beautiful fearless woman..who always helps others...that Shagun is nothing comapred to...you cannot be compared with anyone...you are my jansi ki rani..with that he laughs in his tipsy voice...I notice you everyday..I look at you everyday..I love your smile..you know Ishi..meri Ishiii with that he careses her face and continues...I love your laughter..you look meri pari..meri Raman ki pari..Pari Raman Kumar Bhalla...Ishi and Ruhi..two most important people of my life..with that he closes his eyes and rests his head on her shoulder...

Ishita: sachhi?

Raman: Muchhi..with that gives her a very charming smile...

Ishita hears this and feels extremely happy and tightens her grip on his chest...Raman then looks at her and  kisses on her forheard...Ishita was suprised and closes her eyes...I like when you fight with me..when you talk to me..I like to be around you..but..I I dont like your lectures you give..with that he frowns and looks away..

Ohh ek dor keeche hain
Ek dor baandhi hain
Hoti nahi hain judaayi

Ishita makes baby faces and now she turns his face to her with her...awww sho sweet with that she pulls his cheeks with her hand...😆

Ohh ek duje se hai shikayatein
Phir bhi sang hai yeh hai mohabbatein

Raman looks at her and laughs a little, then comes very very close to her she turns her face away and Raman kisses on her cheek..thank you for loving ruhi even before me...

he then kisses on her other cheek...thank you Ishi for taking care of her...

saath saath rehna hai roothna manaana hai...yeh kaisi hai ladaai

he then moves to her bare shoulder and puts his head on it..Ishita closes her eyes and tightens her grip on Raman's robe as she feels weak on her knees...

now different background music starts...

Dil kahin rukta nahi.. 
Dil kahin rukta nahi.. 
Chalta hi jaaye teri ore 
dil mere sunta nahi.. 

Raman then, takes her both arms and encircles them around his neck and starts kissing her on her bare shoulder...sorry for being rude to you...with that he kisses her more passoinately.. he wets her whole shoulder with his wet kisses..Ishita now grabs Raman's hair from his nape and caresses that area...

Saari fizaon mein hai.. 
Mehki hawaon mein hai.. 
Tera aur mera fazaana... 

he then moves to her other shoulder and slowly removes that thin strap upto her upper arm and kisses there saying...thank you for coming into my life...

he then, takes his lips further down her shoulder and arm and kisses there..sorry for misbehaving with you Ishi...

Jaanu main bhi yeh.. 
Jaane hai tu bhi yeh.. 
Jaane yeh saara zamaana.. 

his lips then travels to her arms which are around his neck..he takes them out and kisses down like a snake...Ishita moans in pleasure...as she moans, Raman opens his eyes and looks at her...she also looks at him..as she is tipsy..she smiles and caresses Raman's cheek..she recalls she had slapped him once...she slowly tip tops on her toes and kisses there gently...Raman feels her soft lips on his cheek and instantly grabs Ishita's hand and kisses her fingers and palms...then, puts her hands around his waist and he puts his on her and pulls her toward him more closely..almost hugging each other...

Kabhi kam na honge yeh chaahatein.. 
Pal pal badhe yeh hai mohhabtein.. 

slowly and gently but hotly kisses near her ear and wishpers..thank you for helping me everytime...he does same with her other side wishpering..thank you for being meri jansi ki rani, meri superwoman...Ishita moans more deeply feeling his hot breaths on her bare skin and tightens the grip on Raman's waist...itni tight ki Raman ke bathrobe ki knot khul jati hai😛😳...

here, Raman is lost in passion..in aroma of Ishita's hair and without saying anything, starts travelling his lips on her bare body..on her upper chest...he lowers his heads down to her chest and lowering her dress down he kisses there...Ishita now can't handle and moans his name.."Raman...umm ra..Raman...hearing his name from her mouth, he gets more passoinate and kisses on her lower chest giving small love bites here and there...then, he along with her moves toward the bad...slowly he puts her on the bed..Ishita looks at him and feels conscious..she tries to cover her upper body, but Raman comes on top of her...Ishita instantly grabs two side of robe which is now open...he slwoly slowly moves up to her and and comes to her face to face..very very close...he moves her lips to hers..Ishita feels his intense gaze at her and closes her eyes tightly...raman smiles little and puts his lips on her...both feel something..something different..different feelings, different desires than Raman kissing her on her body few seconds ago...both open their eyes in shock and look at each other...both keep looking at each other...Raman then feels Ishita circling her hands arond his neck and breaks the eyelock and starts kissing her lips...at fist he takes her upper lip then lower lip and chews on them...Ishita feels his passion, love, lust, desire in the kiss..she slowly losens her grip on her bath robe and inserts her hands inside the robe and starts caressing Raman's bare chest...he slowly slowly progresses the kiss; however, after a while, as desires grow up, both starts kissing each other furiously, intensly, passoinately, wildly...

after sometime both break apart taking deep breaths...Raman looks at her...her eyes are tightly closed gripping her fist more tight on Raman's bare chest & back..her nails are deeping inside his chest..but Raman can damn feel it..he is very much lost in her passion, love, beauty...as he feels her hands continuely moving on her bare body, he deeply breaths and starts placing kisses on her face...on her eyes, eye lids, both cheeks, chin, her jaws, her throat..he kisses all these places multiple times ..then, he brushes his nose with her calling her "jansi Ki rani"..and places his lips on her..he keeps his lips there and lays like this feeling her with him...

after a while, he slowly starts to takes her dress away from her body leaving a kiss and a love bite there...and Ishita keeps moaning...Ishita also continues caressing his bare body which makes the robe coming away from his body...this way both continue to make out..slowly both get rid of each other's cloths and cover them with the bed sheet and became two body one soul...both loved each other this night...at last getting tired both hug each other tightly and sleep off to dream about their peaceful family with khatti mitthi takrar, ruthna manana with of course mohobattien...

in the hall, everyone was wondering what took so long for IshRa to come out...they were wondering whether they were fighting or not...

Ruhi: dadi, why IshiMa and Papa are not coming out..are they fighting again?

Simi: are oyi nahi Ruhi beta...your mumma papa must be talking on something important hain ji..

Ruhi: oh haan, jab papa aye the toh ishiMa ne dress peheni thi..woh bahut achi and modern dress hai..fir papa ne kaha ki main bahar aau..dadi bula rahi hai..unhe Ishima se kuch baat karni thi..

everyone laughs hearing this..

Simi: oye fir toh rehne hi do..bhai and bhabhi ane se rahi..hain romance bomance kar rahe honge ander...with that she whistels...

everyone again laughs hearing this and guesses they would wanted to have some time alone as they must have fought in the morning...however, param makes faces and curses Raman...

Ruhi: main Ishima and papa ko bulao..with that she runs and knocks on the door..however no response...she again knocks...Papa..Ishima...this time, both Ishita and Raman stir a bit and look at toward the door...

Raman: Ruhi...kya hua...and was about to get up, but Ishita with half closed eyes holds him..Raman smiles...she pulls him down and hugs him tightly...no Raman don't go..don't leave me..with that she again brings him closer to her..his lips brushes to her bare body..chills run down her spin but as she is tipsy she just closes her eyes hugging him...

however, before Raman can sleep, he again heras Ruhi calling, so he responses...

Raman: Ruhi, aap aaj apni dadi ke saath sojao...Ishima and Papa are tired and are sleeping..will talk in the morning beta..with that he again goes back to sleep hugging Ishita tightly😉😳...

Ruhi comes back and tells everyone that they are sleeping...

Mr. Bhalla: oyi koi baat nahi dono thake honge..aur waise bhi aaj kafi kuch hua na school main...everyone agrees and have their dinner and move to their rooms...

guys, this OS ends here..I may or may not continue..depends on the comments I get...ohh by the way all pictures credit goes to the uploader..please hit the like button and comments...

Edited by Angel13 - 10 years ago
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my gawdd😲😃..that was so intensely passionate and romantic dear..😳😳
I was giggling like a fool throughout the entire story imagining it happening 😃😊..lol..but seriously 
You write so beautifully👏👏..their long lost desires finally turned
into reality😊😊..after all how long can they be under the same roof 
and not tend to become one⭐️..I loved it dear❤️..Really hats off to your
efforts in writing such a long update😊..I really appreciate it👏👏..Thanks
a lot👍🏼..this really made up for the missing Ishra romance for a week..⭐️⭐️
Thank you so much dear🤗..and pls continue..im awaiting your next update eagerly
Pls dont stop writing..And also pls PM me if possible..dont wanna miss your story😊
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow yaar very passionate now waiting for ishu reaction n thanks for pm
Npadz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful!! Please continue. I would love to see how they both react 😉
Please PM me when you update :)
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simples28

Oh my gawdd😲😃..that was so intensely passionate and romantic dear..😳😳
I was giggling like a fool throughout the entire story imagining it happening 😃😊..lol..but seriously 
You write so beautifully👏👏..their long lost desires finally turned
into reality😊😊..after all how long can they be under the same roof 
and not tend to become one⭐️..I loved it dear❤️..Really hats off to your
efforts in writing such a long update😊..I really appreciate it👏👏..Thanks
a lot👍🏼..this really made up for the missing Ishra romance for a week..⭐️⭐️
Thank you so much dear🤗..and pls continue..im awaiting your next update eagerly
Pls dont stop writing..And also pls PM me if possible..dont wanna miss your story😊

hayeee long comment..I am flattered..really appreciate it dear..this actually encourages me...thank you..and yeah my writing actually helps me to cope up with the week we are going to face in the show..anyways I will try to continue..😊🤗