Posted: 10 years ago
Love the update😊❤️
Continue soon!!!
CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 10
PRIYA

I know Mr Kapoor did not love me ... I was nowhere near   in the category  of  liking also  but  to think he did not even respect me as human being  with feelings was very painfully. How did he even think that I would agree to this  I have no idea.

No Mr Kapoor , I will not do it ..  I said

So  you  are ready to sacrifice your child future  Daijan's  health and Kady's future at the altar of your ego.

What are you saying ? I asked

You know what priya , I could take peehu right now with me,  you could go  to the court file a case ,  I will entangle you in  the case so much  that by time you  get the verdict in your favour Peehu will be  18 years old.  But I am not.. because like you belive  or not I also want my daughter's happiness

And daijan and kady  I can wash my hands of them, I actually  have done enough for them. I need not do this  just because they helped my daughter for the past five years I am doing this has favour.

As for rishab life, I can work  it out myself I don't need your help.

So the whole scenario I am offering  is for  your benefit and peehu's benefit .I Don't get  any thing  in return  except for the fact I  can be with my daughter for few months to know  and understand her.

And don't keep telling me "I gave you the chance "  I don't know what  letters you are talking about I do  not care about them. And priya do you really think I would disown my child , Me a person  who lives even today for his step family  .

This THREE MONTHS  I am talking about  is not about  reviving our relationship , I know for the fact  that our relationship was never there to be revived .  I  just want have relationship with my daughter

I asked  : Why should we  get married for that , you can still  meet peehu  whenever you want  I will help you   bond with   her
Priya  ... we are still married

What I asked?  I sent the signed  divorce papers and sent  to you as requested.

No , I never signed them .. 

Then why ..

Before I could complete He cut  in

That   does not matter  . The fact of the matter is just three months I am asking .This way peehu   gets  her father's name and her father's security .

After Three month ? I asked

It will be upto you and peehu to decide you can leave or stay back. I will not force you to stay back   with me but I would  like  one promise from you  allow me to fulfill my duty has a father, I would like provide  for peehu financial  and  be  her  father. Also now it is summer vacation time will start in another 10 days  so... this is perfect time for peehu to get to know me.

I know Priya how much  you love  peehu   I know  you will do what is right for her.

All his reasons sounded reasonable,  what if my letters never reached him ? no!! that cant be , but he sounded sincere.  what I was  really scared  was the fact my living with him for 3 months.  One day   with  him  had stretched my nerves  and tested my will power  to the maximum.  I do not know  how I will manage for 3months night and day.

But, this just not about me anymore, but  about peehu , kady and daijan. For their   security   I had to  do this.

6 years ago , life   give me the same choices , then also I  choose my family's happiness  today also  I am making the same choice   "my family ". 

Okay , I agree I said.. Moved  away from the slide  something tripped me in the dark  I fell forward , Mr Kapoor   had got up  in  a fraction of second  and I was in his arms. He was holding me ...

We fell silent, our gazes locked on each other. I wasn't sure how long  we stood there, and  I will never knew who moved first. What happened next seemed inevitable. I was already lifting mysself up on my toes to reach him when he lowered his head.
And our  lips met.

My breath caught.
My pulse skipped and launched into a sprint.

When my balance deserted me, it didn't matter because my  hands had somehow anchored themselves in Mr Kapoor 's Suit  and his arms were locked around my back.

Yes, yes! This was better than I had dreamed. No fantasy could compare to the flood of pleasure from Mr kapoors kiss. It was empowering. Exhilarating.

My Hands now caught his  hair , Slowly I wanted to feel his face as soon I touched his cheek. Mr Kapoor set me apart

It ended as suddenly as it started. Before  I could realize or could recover from this onslaught of my senses , Mr Kapoor said  bye and said will call again tomorrow and left 

I  can still feel  Ram, like a warm blanket,  long after he was gone ,a feeling I  couldn't explain and enjoyed far too much. But where is this  marriage going to lead my life to this time? 

jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊nice update...

wow!! RAYA will stay together..👏

Edited by jodude - 10 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Continue soon!!!!
neema.khudarath thumbnail
sorry for not commenting...i was busy..read ur updates awesome plzzz continue soon...wow raya now together😊😊
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very very interesting and superb writing.
ram is not treating priya as a human, for him everything is a business😭😭 pity on priya.
why isn't he giving a thought to what priya is saying abotu letters and divorce??😲
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful writing...love the unexpected intimacy😳
CSQ1999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodude

😊nice update...

wow!! RAYA will stay together..👏

They  will always  stay together in my story! 😉..  i dont like  Raya separation ...   Kya kare  pagal RAYA  FAN  jo hoon

CSQ1999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neema.khudarath

sorry for not commenting...i was busy..read ur updates awesome plzzz continue soon...wow raya now together😊😊

Thanks will continue!!!  Glad you enjoyed  it!!
CSQ1999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

very very interesting and superb writing.

ram is not treating priya as a human, for him everything is a business😭😭 pity on priya.
why isn't he giving a thought to what priya is saying abotu letters and divorce??😲

Thanks.. glad you found the story interesting.. I hope    my story  will sustain your interest...

With regards to why Ram is behaving  like a jerk??? Is  he  really is my question  ?? You  will find the  the answer to  your question in the next update ... Just  wanted to tell  you  I am  blue blooded Ram pankha so 😉 .. I will  never allow  my hero to  be  a jerk.. He will shine through . and come through  for the  only lady he loves ...