Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

SRK-Salman fans mein kushti ho rahi thee...fir yaad aaya ki dono pathan hai...aur fighting bund ho gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waah kya scene haiπŸ˜†kuchh nahi ho sakta SRK-Salman fans ka..thanks blue-ice ji πŸ˜Š
Edited by MiniRulz - 10 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Some ridiculous posts by regular salman haters..wohi ghisa pita record chalta jaa raha hai πŸ·
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Come to think of it, there are parallels between Sallu bhai and Duryodhana, both are spoilt brats, both have fathers who are blind to their sons flaws and wrong doings, and live in denial despite knowing everything. 

Salim Khan = Dhritarashtra

Salim saab is definitely Dhritrashtra except that he has a bigger heart than Dhritrashtra who was mostly selfish.

As much as I was tempted to compare Salman to Duryodhan, I do not think it is accurate. Salman, whatever he may have done, is not shameless to disrobe and dishonour his SIL in front of his entire family alongwith his brothers! Duryodhan was skilled but used strengths of others to fulfil his ambition. Whereas Salman's friends and brothers, brother in law mostly use him...I mean they capitalise on him rather than him leveraging their strengths.
Duryodhan was fighting with his own family, Salman is close and fiercely loyal to his family.
Duryodhan wanted power. He had specific targets of what he wanted in life,  whereas Salman lacks the clear and cut throat ambition of that sort. 

I do not think Duryodhan and Salman can be really compared despite certain parallels that come to mind.

I think Salim saab is too fascinated by Mahabharata and tempted to draw comparisons with his complex son with an MB character. I wish he had not revealed that he guided maker of Star Plus MB...that show is not great. Wonder how he talked of Karna when Karna is barely shown in SP MB!

It is nice to know he does not take money for guidance he provides on scripts. Though I am curious to know which movies ' have benefitted from his guidance. 

Much of credit for respect in family should go to his first wife who'd have made all compromises and sacrifices.

Salim saab has spoken about relevance and longevity of a writer in a lengthier version of this interview and I must say he and Javed Akhtar are still doing a great job in cause of promoting writers. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

Salim saab is definitely Dhritrashtra except that he has a bigger heart than Dhritrashtra who was mostly selfish.

As much as I was tempted to compare Salman to Duryodhan, I do not think it is accurate. Salman, whatever he may have done, is not shameless to disrobe and dishonour his SIL in front of his entire family alongwith his brothers! Duryodhan was skilled but used strengths of others to fulfil his ambition. Whereas Salman's friends and brothers, brother in law mostly use him...I mean they capitalise on him rather than him leveraging their strengths.
Duryodhan was fighting with his own family, Salman is close and fiercely loyal to his family.
Duryodhan wanted power. He had specific targets of what he wanted in life,  whereas Salman lacks the clear and cut throat ambition of that sort. 

I do not think Duryodhan and Salman can be really compared despite certain parallels that come to mind.

I think Salim saab is too fascinated by Mahabharata and tempted to draw comparisons with his complex son with an MB character. I wish he had not revealed that he guided maker of Star Plus MB...that show is not great. Wonder how he talked of Karna when Karna is barely shown in SP MB!

It is nice to know he does not take money for guidance he provides on scripts. Though I am curious to know which movies ' have benefitted from his guidance. 

Much of credit for respect in family should go to his first wife who'd have made all compromises and sacrifices.

Salim saab has spoken about relevance and longevity of a writer in a lengthier version of this interview and I must say he and Javed Akhtar are still doing a great job in cause of promoting writers. 

And also to Salman and his siblings for accepting Helen as their Mom , giving her the respect and not allowing bitterness to creep in ...otherwise look at the Deols(Sunny and Bobby)...they never accepted Hema and her kids ...so I think Salma ji and Salman and his siblings deserve the credit for keeping the whole family together...
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SRK and Salman fans don't take the credit it was I that brought you guys together with my Pathan talk 😎
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Salman SRK fans are my fav fan group. I mean their fights never get boring, keep it up you people πŸ˜†
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoAya

SRK and Salman fans don't take the credit it was I that brought you guys together with my Pathan talk 😎

App kis ke group mein hain πŸ€£
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There r some hillarious comments πŸ€£ I cant quote em coz too many of em.πŸ˜†
And some very intelligent comments as well.Good to know so many ppl know abt Mahabharat- my fav. epic ever. 

Yes, Gandhar is now called Kandhar and some part of Afnaistan. Mama Shakuni was the king but he spent all his Hastanipur turning Duryodhan from dumbass to a monster and ultimately the gr8 was of Mahabharat. But this epic is @ 4000 years old when none of the other major relgions like Christianity,Islam, Budhism,Judism, Shikhism existed. It wasnt called Hinduism back then, it was Sanatan Dharma. 4 major caste system was there- Brahmin,Khatriya,vaisya, Khsudra. And then either u r Dharmik or Adharmi. This in ref.to Pathan debate. 

Btw, I used think no1 can beat BR CHopra's Mahabhart, Sanjay Khan tried and had wrapit up in hurry coz didnt get the TRP. But I mloving the Star plus Mahbharat nowadays. Its very diff. from BR chopra's. BR chopra's Mahabharat had strong points in dialogs- conversations- debates writtenby Dr.Rahi Masoom Raza. The talks between,Vidur- Bhishma, Kunti- Gandhari, Krishna with all n sundry..when he talks every1 is silent,when enters, he steals show. 

Star plus is all abt action. They completed 12 years Vanvaas in one week πŸ˜† and now 1 year Agyatvaas abt to concluded. Waiting for Arjun Vs hastanipur sena πŸ˜Ž
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 10 years ago
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

🀣

Btw i think BH is a heπŸ˜†

btw for yr kind information i m nt male fan of salman, m femle! N last time i check it was a public forum where we can give our opinion either by bashing or prasing actor! So u guyz have no right to disect n mock my opinion! N btw there r mny salman hater who alwys bring his past, leave no stone unturned to mock him in mny posible ways, bt i never saw u guys to stop them bt whenevr i say good thng or defend him u guyz come to mke fun of me dats so irony! N i dnt thng there is anythng wrong in my cmnt to mke fun of! All the ppl here mock salman n salim jst bcoz he compare salman wid karna, wat a big deal to cry over his coment so dat everyone come to bash him n his son like no tomorow why dnt u guys asked them to stop rather dan making fun of me! Is salim have done any crime by comparing, do i have done any crime for defending them! If suporting salman is a crime a/q to new law den i m ready to be criminal! N as far as my knowledge salim know his son beter dan IF member including me! So a/q to dis watever he say abt his son is a fact while our thought is a opinion! We only know the prt wat media so us! N if u still wnt to twist n mke fun of my cmnt go ahead i will not stop as i believe in freedom of speech!Edited by BloodyHypocrite - 10 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: BloodyHypocrite

btw for yr kind information i m nt male fan of salman, m femle! N last time i check it was a public forum where we can give our opinion either by bashing or prasing actor! So u guyz have no right to disect n mock my opinion! N btw there r mny salman hater who alwys bring his past, leave no stone unturned to mock him in mny posible ways, bt i never saw u guys to stop them bt whenevr i say good thng or defend him u guyz come to mke fun of me dats so irony! N i dnt thng there is anythng wrong in my cmnt to mke fun of! All the ppl here mock salman n salim jst bcoz he compare salman wid karna, wat a big deal to cry over his coment so dat everyone come to bash him n his son like no tomorow why dnt u guys asked them to stop rather dan making fun of me! Is salim have done any crime by comparing, do i have done any crime for defending them! If suporting salman is a crime a/q to new law den i m ready to be criminal! N as far as my knowledge salim know his son beter dan IF member including me! So a/q to dis watever he say abt his son is a fact while our thought is a opinion! We only know the prt wat media so us! N if u still wnt to twist n mke fun of my cmnt go ahead i will not stop as i believe in freedom of speech!

πŸ‘πŸΌ You have full right to say what you want to say.