Salman Khan is like Mahabharatas Karna (Pathan-Pathan Bhai-Bhai)

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
salman is fighting from wrong side.

so he is admitting sallu guilt in court cases.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

hain ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ tag line change ho gaya kya ๐Ÿ˜†
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
You have such a large and lovely joint family. What is the secret behind maintaining this happiness?
Love can only arrive when there is respect. In my family each and every member has a lot of respect for each other, and that's why there's so much love between us that keeps us bonded. Money is like a utility for us, not the aim of life. When I bought this flat (at Galaxy Apartments in Bandra) in 1973, I decided that this will be my last house. Salman ko toh kaafi mushkil bhi hoti hai itni choti space mein rehna (Salman faces some difficulties also living in such a small space)... and I've tried to buy a house for him, but he says he won't go without me. Saare bachhe mere saath rehna chahte hai (all my children want to stay with me).

this is very sweet ๐Ÿ˜›
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hasini009

What makes you say Salman is like Karna's character?
Just like Karna, Salman has a complex character. He is fighting from the wrong side... he is silent and has inner conflicts to battle. In fact, during the making of Karan Arjun (1995), Salman had a choice to play either Karan or Arjun. He asked me, and I said Karan because Arjun might be a principled, disciplined man, but he doesn't have the shades that Karan does. 

What is this supposed to mean...Salman is fighting from the wrong side??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Sometimes it feels that Salim Saab's interviews do more harm to Salman's reputation than anything else...even in KWK he spoke something like this...I know he doesn't do it purpose but still...๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by blue-ice - 10 years ago
atominis thumbnail
Karna has many shades but sorry, Salman can't be compared...not even parallels can be drawn between them!

Karna's wrongs emanated from misfortune. He was denied privilege since birth (which was his right).

Salman was born with privilege. He's not bound to support any Duryodhan in his life.

Or is Salim saab hinting at something that public does not know? Some Duryodhan who Salman feels obliged to obey/serve?

Salman may have good qualities but he does not seem to be a tragic hero!
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh gosh..This comparison is just wrong on so many levels๐Ÿ˜† Karna is a classic example of a tragic hero..Someone whom everyone took advantage of and someone who never got anything he deserved..Why the hell is he comparing Salman with him?๐Ÿ˜• 
CeaselessBanter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Karna..๐Ÿค”
Large, loving joint family ๐Ÿ˜’ that he has to support is one the main reasons he is not married plus issues.  I don't know much of Mahabharata or characters to find parallels, but Bhishma pitaama without the life long celibacy trying to be all to his family would be whom I would call Salman, not Karna..

Let your son go and live his life...out of galaxy...seriously, the man is 47, kab tak.
Edited by meribaat - 10 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Salim talks too much .Nobody would give a damn abt him now if he wasn't Salman's father
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Oh gosh..This comparison is just wrong on so many levels๐Ÿ˜† Karna is a classic example of a tragic hero..Someone whom everyone took advantage of and someone who never got anything he deserved..Why the hell is he comparing Salman with him?๐Ÿ˜• 

ignroe kar salim sahab ke umar  hugaye ha ๐Ÿ˜†
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I Love KARNAโค๏ธโค๏ธ
The most beautiful,humane,shadey character of the book!
and now this man just ruined it! where bhai jan n where karna!!!
You just CANT compare