Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
So the chps are nw ready to enter new thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ cngrats Ash๐Ÿค— well aftr readng chp 50 n al cments It feels like havng climbd everest..happy n overwhelmg...feelng shloks helplesnes in the hosp almst made me cry..! I dnt get so sensitizd evn aftr real life incidnts bt fictn makes me shed tears lol..n the last part..whn her smile waned off WOW! Take that Shlok๐Ÿ˜ณ may sound sadistic bt to redeem himself he'l hav to! N m eagr fr his viewpoint...btw wl the birth pills issue be raisd again?

Ths story n all the twists u put its unlike any othr I have..mayb havnt read many bt amongst all I m stuck wid ths 1๐Ÿ˜ณ u deserve the break, these 5 chp defo make fr that! Wl miss u๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by Aishaa3 - 9 years ago
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waited for chapter 50 yesterday and got to read it today only. Loved Aastha's reaction on seeing Shlok and Varad. They deserve even worse treatment from her and I do not want her to forgive them anywhere in near future๐Ÿ˜ก Lil sad to read that u will not be updating for few days now...I will miss ur updated terribly๐Ÿ˜ญ anyways  a BIG BIG CONGRATS for 50 wonderful chapters...I realy hope the CVs read ur story๐Ÿ˜Š
miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow girl,I should tell u r am awsome writer and gives us lots of updates in one day I must thank you. ..after each update I wanted to comment by that time I will be emotionally drained..ur story is one of a kind. .As most hate shlok,I really don't hate him...Both are not wrong in their places no body is perfect. ..
 congrats for reaching 50 chapters
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are writing such a beautiful story...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I travelled with your story...
I cried, laughed, felt sad, happy and what not...
You are an awesome writer and am just addicted to this story..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Congrats for your 50th chapter..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Write many more in future..
Am just loving every bit of this story and our tiny...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks a lot and please pm me if u can..
Take care...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Yay 150 pages congrats Ashley

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mriara13

Omg dear thank you sooo much for all the updates you made us cry in

frustration
sentiments
relationship
amd mostly love and hate
so much happened to this tiny woman but she's a survival and I applaud you for charaterizing her as such...
thank you dear so much for this lovely concept and story

Thank you dear :) She is indeed a survivor :) 
rainbow01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ashley, is there any chance of getting a update today๐Ÿ˜‰...
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

The moment when your detailed individual answer which you wrote after 10 minutes do not get posted and you get ''Donot spam'' message

@Mriara,Priya,Aisha, Mailanchi,miac & venba Thank you guys for your beautiful comments. Its been a roller coaster ride, happy to know you all enjoyed it :)

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

@rainbow Not today๐Ÿ˜ณ

Next thread

.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aawesome part yaar... now i think shlok will feel for astha... meet you in new thread...