the updates are amazing

Aastha is in semi depression 
 trying best for her studies 
and shlok ruined that also
Aastha is getting support from NA only 
and now if this event goes in wrong direction 
shlok will try him also go against her 
God save her
The best thing is to leave everyone and then they will know her value but before that she should expose shlok
He deserves slap from everyone

Thank you Micky for your comment. she doesn't have anywhere else to go. I think they have at least started to realize there mistakes.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mayurisb80

well Astha is too childish...she has to take up a few responsibilities and own up to actions...

i do agree that she suffers at the highhsandedness of shlok nd family,,but she too has to prove that she can change...

Yes, she sometimes behaves irresponsibly but she has grown a lot. Thanks for commenting :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepavasudev

Hi Ashley,

Prof.Romela ..beautifully written her part and she being the mentor and guiding teacher for a gals well being personally and professionaly very well etched and crafted ..

People say that comparisons are not good in life.. but unless u start comparing urself with somebody ..u will not realise where do u stand.. as PERSONAL SELF .. as what u are..

She trying to know and feeling the  difference and what is and has been missing in life in GAURIS Incident .. wow too good.. I would say..

She calls NA feeling the insecurity and she will go nuts.. That's what we do.. when mind stops running we like to lean on closer people like father figure or best friend ..who understands and doesn't question u or what happened ..just blindly they come over.. NA character portrayed very well..

MENTAL DEPRESSION.. THIS HAPPENS ...yes.. WHEN  a person is mentally depressed don't know what happens.. It happens that the world stops revolving, u start hating urself, feel like killing urself, feel searching for something to lean on to move on in life..  again.. u need to come out of the cocoon by self rather with help..

THE POSITIVITY OF HER .. THAT IM NOT SCARED.. MANY LOVE ME.. I LOVE EVERYBODY.. I NEED TO LIVE.. that's the spirit .. her PMA..

too good..

Kavya not been asked to play.. IF WE PLAY WITH KIDS WE BECOME KIDS.. just to remind her that she aint kid anymore and  remind her THAT SHE IS DIL and not baby.. I guess this is the underneath hidden meaning..

Ataya and  Anjy.. they want them to resolve their issues.. nicely put.. unless u talk with eachother how will the matter resolve.. so COMMUNICATION MUST.. IN EVERY RELATION..

EGOS - OF WHO WILL APOLOGISE OR SHUTTIGN THE DOOR.. IT IS A FORM OF LOVE..
HE ON HER AND SHE ON HER..

I don't go by what they did.. I go by characters how they are emoted.. the story is written by u.. so I don't have any rights to criticise on their acts.. but sit and enjoy the story to the core..

U ARE ONE DAMN GOOD WRITER.. I SAY.. 

THIS PART AFTER WEDDING .. IS LIKE ME GOING IN TO MY

MEMOIRS OF  TRANSFORMATION OF COLLEGE GAL TO RESPONSIBLE WOMAN..

THANKS FOR MAKING ME RECALL THOSE..THANKS A LOT..

Hello Deepa,

I really love to read your comments, they are so beautifully written high lighting all the issues. Prof. Romila is indeed a good mentor as a teacher should be for a student.

Atya,anjali and varad are all well meaning but sometime they unintentionally hurt others.

Once again, thank you for your lovely comments.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepavasudev

Chap 49 and 50 ..

Neel Posted ..Thanks a lot Blue..

Really .. Im Sad for Astha.. Only one thing comes to my mind to utter..

SHE HAS NOT SEEN THE WORLD.. BEFORE EVEN SEEING ANYTHING ..HOW CAN GOD OR FATE BE CRUEL TO HER..

SHE IS A CHILD WHO IS ABOUT TO TAKE AND KEEP THE FIRST BABY STEP IN REAL LIFE ..INDEPENDENCE ..FREEDOM.. LIBERTY.. COURAGE.. FACING ANY ODDS...

I GUESS SHE SHOULD COME BACK... SHE HAS TO SEE THE WHOLE HAPPY WORLD WITH HIM AND HER LOVED ONES..

EOD.. A LIFE IS LIVE AND ENJOY EACH AND EVERY SECOND ..

GOD PL BE WITH HER.. HERE WITH ASHLEY WHO WRITES STORY..

VERY WELL WRITTEN..

Thank you deepa. She is indeed meant to live.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

n shez reachng half century😃

I did! :) :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajusuji

ohhh so many updates today

but the last two were heart breaking 😭 I feel like crying😭

I felt same during writing it,needed a break and went out to cheer myself up :(
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tk1730

Hi ashley,

you are amazing!!!!!! I hope you will be able to post the remaining of chapter 50 today-what a cliffhanger. This is what I wanted for shlok to now suffer and to know he is the cause of her condition. I hope when she eventually wakes up that she distances from him and he regrets big time. i hope he reads her diaries.

Hi dear,

I re-wrote the part because where I stopped I was too emotional but after spending a few hours out, I couldn't relate with it.

He will read the diaries :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajusuji

so will we get completed chapter 50 today ?

you have given so many updates already but still want to know what's gonna happen 
love u for writing such a wonderful story👏 

I gave the update, I hope yu like it. Thank you :) :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanvi.Alison

Oh yay! another update (even if it a continuation of teh previous one)

You've got me addicted to this Ashley... Spoiling us, aren't you? No complaints, we're loving it  😃

I hope you liked the last part :), I like spoiling you all
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

Read all the chapters since ch 44 and i must say you broke my heart and repaired it xD 8 I laughed , I cried and I was shocked! 

Loved that she gave him a taste of his oen behaviour towards her. How canhe sleep with her And in the next moment leave her?
I hope he and varad repent after seeibg her state! I bet the reason are the birth control pills she bought the other Night 
Poor Aastha felt pity for her! NA really loves her but how is iz possible that there is a foundation that has her name?  Very interesting *-* 
Pls update soon and let Aastha be more independent after this!! 

You guessed right, the pills were to be blamed. NA have them for all of his children.