Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet cherry

Simply amazing, I hope aastha distance herself frm shlok and varad for the way they treated her, want both to suffer
Can not wait to read the nxt part

Its happening already ;)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayurisb80

wow you do know to bring in a twist...and what a major one too...this could have everyone look at thier actions...shlok varad anjali...who all have looked after astha but never seemed to understand her...only niranjan truly loves her...

Thank you :). Yes, It will make them think about their actions :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: micky11

πŸ˜­I want astha to refuse the treatment 

she is going through rough phase of life because of shloks ignorance 
and those stupid birth control pills have created damage now
will shlok ever know what she has been through because of him

amazing update

I hope with time he will learn everything. Thank you :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarm77

Oh God Poor Gurl Astha got Pulm Emboliz 😭
Really as she said shez the "chozen one" to go thru all Hardships of lyf "Unlucky"   πŸ˜”
Tight Hug to her   πŸ€— hope tis is end of her sufferings
Shlok too i pitty him not realizing in his anger n frustration sadly he pushed astha into death trap
hope he does not end wid Diabeties or cardiac arrest or BP he smokes hell of a lot   πŸ˜²
Waiting how u unfold the story   
wow u r simply awesum unpredictable n addicting   πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

instant karma?πŸ˜†

I know its really painful phase for her but she will emerge as a stronger individual. Thank you dear :)
Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 9 years ago
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailanchi

Cant express in words how much I love ur story...your way of writing makes me feel I am watching all those scenes . The last chapter has left me teary eyed..What does Varad have tears in his eyes for??? I hate him the most😑

So is chapter 50 ready... did not quite understand wot u said abt chapter 50...I know its really taxing but can you pls update the next chapter today...

Thank you for liking the story :) . I updated, I hope you will like it.
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Wow...what a twist.  Time for Shlok to pay attention now.  Hope everything comes in the open.  πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_avi

Omg...Ashley...am all tears right now...especially the part u explained about her state after exams...was badly sobbing...trust me...astha drugged him n made him marry her...so he calls her a bad person...I wish shlok once look himself in the mirror n what he has become after that very incident...disgusting!!cynical...!!

Pls astha don't deserve this crap!!
Pls don't make them patch up...I definitely wants a SAD ENDING for the very first time...
And let this πŸ€¬ rot in the hell..

I know it's a fiction...but my heart aches thinking about that poor soul...
Take a bow dear for writing this awesome story...

Thank you Priya, reading from you later comments, I think you are ready give him one chance. I hope that he will avail it :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

This story is so much better than the show right now

Thank you :) :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oblivion007

I felt too much sorry for astha!every one is taking her for granted!she had made a mistake in past,it's true BT that doesn't give them all the right to behave with her so adamantly for soo long!I'm wondering now if ever shook loved her honestly,if he had loved her then he would not have been too much indifferent to her for soo many days!!I soo much want astha to go away from all of them's lives and live her life,because then may be they cud realize her importance.

I think they have realized her importance. Thank you for your comments :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jj23

Poor aastha...bt i see a point in wat varad says...shlok needs a wife who cares for him, looks after him. Aatha is just missing these things. He's also human who needs care n attention from his wife...he wants a real wife. Bt varad should nt keep kavya away from aastha...tat was bad. Plz give shlok's POV also...n update soon...can't wait

Thank you :) upcoming ch will be from Shlok's point of view.