Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey P
Dance was a failure for me I don't know where they choreograph such crap from also saw nothing romantic
Ball. ?.. it was more small get together next ppl normally sway at these events now that would have been so much more romantic 

The whole episode was a wash out for me 

N they r becoming more more like cookie cutter scenes 

Ldrunk tomorrow has potential let's hope it don't go the clich way not holding my breath tho
Edited by CravingKhana - 10 years ago
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Ohhhk.
I just hope thier isnt an issue of PH & Channel.
So wat is your analysis of RR 😳

analysis 😆😆
same it seems good to me , no big issue , there is always a issue with shared responsibility , in this case also channel , makers and creative team 
what seems important to one might not be as significant from the other team;s POV

we always look at the creative team POV at the forum , whether it is actors or writers cos we are more exposed to their opinion and views and priorities  
Edited by tttttt1 - 10 years ago
tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CravingKhana

Hey P

Dance was a failure for me I don't know where they choreograph such crap from also saw nothing romantic
Ball. ?.. it was more small get together next ppl normally sway at these events now that would have been so much more romantic 

Ldrunk tomorrow has potential let's hope it don't go the clich way not holding my breath tho

hey tangy 🤗
actors looked hot thats all , i am also waiting for the drunk track , i liked the precap
IPK that dance made a lot of sense , it was acceptance after i dont know after a year , no wonder the promo and dance  created the hype ,  this one couldnt have done the same
but if they take it forward from here lot of potential in developing the track , 
ishta345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CravingKhana

Hey P

@CravingKhana (@bold), glad to read somebody else felt the same. Wanted to just hit the "Like" button" but since it didn't work, felt compelled to post - just to say I agree. I had stopped watching for a while, but when I started again this week, I'm still wondering why they're in such a hurry. Love stories need a lot of patience and careful handling. Cookie cutter scenes is the word !👏

From the pre-cap, the drunk n senseless scene looks to be going the cliched way - drink andar, asar baahar, no thought at all to show some lapse of time before the "drink" sets in. Anyway, that's the trend in all shows these days; the only exception to this was the show that should not be named. 😊. How I love this IF naamkaran 😃
automaticstart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont really understand this channel . i have seen today for every single show of their channel has promo only rr not . to hell with their big pramotion.
tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishta345

@CravingKhana (@bold), glad to read somebody else felt the same. Wanted to just hit the "Like" button" but since it didn't work, felt compelled to post - just to say I agree. I had stopped watching for a while, but when I started again this week, I'm still wondering why they're in such a hurry. Love stories need a lot of patience and careful handling. Cookie cutter scenes is the word !👏

From the pre-cap, the drunk n senseless scene looks to be going the cliched way - drink andar, asar baahar, no thought at all to show some lapse of time before the "drink" sets in. Anyway, that's the trend in all shows these days; the only exception to this was the show that should not be named. 😊. How I love this IF naamkaran 😃

hey ishita 
long time 
you  are not alone :-)
the exact same thing i wanted to convey , if the channel is planning to acquire  new viewers or get the lost viewers back , promoting this track is inadequate and can go negative
because as hot as the scene may look , it lacked relevance from a story POV my POV😊
tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misun

wonderful episode

agreed stand alone amazing episode 
tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: automaticstart

i dont really understand this channel . i have seen today for every single show of their channel has promo only rr not . to hell with their big pramotion.

hmm i dnt see any reason for colors to differentiate RR , unless there is some internal rivalry 
even that is hard to believe that a 22 billion company is that unprofessional , but yeah sometimes it all boils down to people 

-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
promo dance or dance  missing essence in it 🤔
but  the lead have chemistry  no doubt in that
something was out of the place
what  hurry are cvs ph and channel  in  i  don't know
what is the  big thing stored  for RR 😕
tttttt1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nuzrath-

promo dance or dance missing essence in it 🤔
but the lead have chemistry no doubt in that
something was out of the place
what hurry are cvs ph and channel in i don't know
what is the big thing stored for RR 😕

Hey Nuzrath   
I think it is the consistency and the emotion , a scene like this should convey more than just save job
Paro almost kissed Rudra or did she I don't know
Simple thing is don't hurry , the dance did show the attracti on very well we know that right , any other emotion didn't feel like that