Note on page 6:promo and dance or dance and promo

tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello wonderful people 
i just watched the episode , must say the dance was technical perfect , rudra look hot and sanaya looked amazing ... beyond doubt the hottest couple on TV can i add ever well may be

saying that the intention of this post is to analyse  the reason why such a track or dance is not being promoted 

RR team tried everything from hate marriage to kitchen politics to woman power to Hindu mythology , and now we are at the falling in love track ... well may be

the simple thing is i dont understand what the dance conveyed , whether it was acceptance or denial 
or rethinking , here i think this track is different from the previous shows with similar track 

as i said i loved the dance , didnt understand what was the emotion or meaning or the dance track for the lead , for rudra , for the story 

and i have watched every episode of RR 

there fore i like the stoned track , seemed more  relevant from the story point of view , and hence promotion of a half baked track can have negative impact like the hate wedding track 

because as far as i see the issue with this show is consistency , i think they are working on it and trying to move away from the image 

promos are an amazing way to acquire new viewers , but a show's success is in loyal viewers , so the trick is to use promos to make people watch the episode and make the episode so good that they stick

RR also i feel there is a significant number who tried watch and quit for various reasons (that is a assumption)

like had they promoted this track extensively and new viewers would no doubt tune in to watch RR , but will they stick is what makes the show successful 

so i will still place my bet on there is an exciting track coming up and will be promoted well then 
well lets see , because RR has a lot of potential , whether it is the actors or the story or international popularity , channel cannot be stupid to write off such a show 

so i go with dance and then promo, dance for the existing viewers and promo to acquire new viewers

Please feel free to agree or disagree , i would love to hear your opinion

Edited by tttttt1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can't think coherently, will get back to u lol
FromTheAshes thumbnail
I totally agree with you ..
If they repied to us saying a surprise is coming up so I would just sit back..
tttttt1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Can't think coherently, will get back to u lol

may be the after effect of the episode ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
hot it was
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If that's the reason I am happy! I don't know...too confused...but maybe they are indeed trying something different n a big dhamaka is on the way!
Fingers crossed! Let's hope for the best!
tttttt1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

I totally agree with you ..
If they repied to us saying a surprise is coming up so I would just sit back..

thank you buddy ðŸ˜Š
right now i go with this explanation 
saying that i dont have any clue whether there is any internal conflict between the RR makers and channel , if that is the case i may be wrong 

tttttt1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushk123

If that's the reason I am happy! I don't know...too confused...but maybe they are indeed trying something different n a big dhamaka is on the way!
Fingers crossed! Let's hope for the best!

hey sushk 
i know it is pretty confusing , and i agree with NB's post and many similar posts , many internal conflicts has surfaced in the past  that has resulted badly for the show, may be one of those issues as well ,but from a buisness point of view it doesnt make sense to neglect RR , colors none of the shows are trp toppers 
so technically they dont have a reason to ignore RR
FromTheAshes thumbnail
I just wanted to ask are you somehow related to TV industry.
tttttt1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

I just wanted to ask are you somehow related to TV industry.

no, i am qualified to analyse lets say😆😆
worked on  some valuation of some television related projects years back but that was not in desi Tv

Edited by tttttt1 - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttt1

no, i am qualified to analyse lets say😆😆
worked on some valuation of some television related projects years back but that was not in desi Tv

Ohhhk.
I just hope thier isnt an issue of PH & Channel.
So wat is your analysis of RR 😳