Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Meenu you are right Dammit... Yeah Finally Deepooo 

Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika ye ye ye...ye ye ye...
Rnga Ringa Ringa Ringa re...

nenu epdu right eh😛
Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry for the late un res , here the network was behaving like my saut
in every sense it was a maha update ... and  here started the rebirth of their relationship ..
I think Arnav needs khushi more than she need him ...he love her so much , even though it took him 2 months to understand everything  , i m sure he will never let her go ...
when khushi knows the truth it will b a shock her and even Arnav doesn't want khushi to know the truth for the same reason ..

Arnav saw khushi interaction with the ladies and he was proud to have her in his life ...
 khushis life is in danger hope those people doesnt do any thing ...
the end part was simply amazing👏👏

Edited by Meghipk - 10 years ago
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
what can i say??????????
u make us fall in love vth u n ur ff's vth evry updt of  YOURS❤️🤗

B&W/Arnav/ASR - STOLE THE SHOW

He didnt leave me..She whispered assuring herself...Arnav's first step towards dr new journey of life/ new beginging...Evryone might literally had goosebumps when she uttered dse words... 
Khushi...He called her name softly...d way he calls her itz js soo magical bt rt nw d fear has consumed so much in khushi at dat point of tym dat she opted 2 move away bt arnav would never ever let her go frm his lyf... he wud die if he lets her go...

But you cant stop me from seeing you and keeping you around me. I am here to take you home.  - arnav's 2nd step ...i knw itz nt dat easy fr arnav 2 make khushi agree bt he  ASR  n dr s no way out fr khushi vn ASR s in action...

Come on, we have our entire life to fight on that subject. - ds bought a biiiggg smile😃

My both cheeks at your service, you can satisfy your craving. - n khushi did slap him twice... i wanna say khushi "thapad se darr nahi lagta khushi tumhe khone se darr lagta hai "- ARNAV

Let me be part of this journey with you and your child. - biggest blunder in ASR's life... kya zaroorat thi aise kehne ka...

enjoyed ASR n Aman convo... She has become more violent than before. Arnav smiled remembering the slaps mutely muttering, the nerve of the womanIf you are yenning for slaps, she is the person you need to see. Arnav cocked his brow displaying his signature smirk in all his glory. - loved ds dialogue of arnav's
I do NOT appreciate anybody crossing the line of my privacy. - ⭐️
once ASR is in action dr s no luking bk... You lay a finger on her, I will make sure to wipe out all your generations including future's. I need to walk out of this place without a scratch on her. Thirty seconds is all you got.

Arnav finished the call with ending statement, Just for the record, dont get too tempted to harm her because she is still Mrs. ASR and will always be. I will be watching you Mr. Singhal. ------ dats ASR fr all u ppl beaware...

I wouldnt have cared if you had just asked me to get out but why did you call that bed, that room where I shared so much with you as brothel... You insulted every emotion I shared with you. You betrayed every piece of me. Why did you do that B&W. Please tell me. I am sure you are not like that. I never misjudged people. I have known you enough that I am sure you dont do anything without a reason. Please tell me what made you do that.------ hw wud arnav answer these questions when in reality he let her go without givng  a second thought about his khushi... all those things he said 2 her, d way he hurt her 2 an extent no 1 wud tolerate bt still khushi dint misjudged hm d way arnav did ... poor arhi both r victims fr Adi's revenge...

d police scenario was fun...Wait a min, Did I get it wrong? You complained or he complained?

It was ME. I was the one who called. Khushi was embarrassed while Arnav bit his cheeks looking her all flustered. ----- ds was hilarious😆

wud b waitng fr d day when anjali calls arnav DI

He pressed his lips against her palm as his hooded eyes poured the first drops of his turmoil on her skin trying to reach her heart.- --- deepthi u did make them and us cry😭  bt glad dat khushi witnessed it...

The rebirth of their relation honored by a toast of tears...------ "LAJAWAAB"

Adi count ur dayz cuz once ASR finds the truth, u r left no where!!!!!!!!

deepthi ds was 1 mind boggling updt...as i tld earlier ds s d bestest of all ur ff's

awaitng fr more of arhi's luv n fights... more  romantic updts

Edited by diyadivya - 10 years ago
indhuza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res...
kaise bataoon...deepthi...

shuruvaad ek dam ASR...offf kya scene tha jab usne khushi ke haath leke apne cheek pe rakhaaa...

aur aman,anji,Arnav ke convo aur scene light hearted thi...
kitna acha he na,,,ki usne kisi ko bhi khushi ke baare mein kuch kaha nahin...sach mein aadmi sone ka dil hein uska...

aur police scene ...damn hillriuos...

aur last and final straw...their start of relation wih toast of tears...
aur update ne mera dil Arnav ne jeet liya😊
Edited by indhuza - 10 years ago
truep123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HOoo...

Yeh toh ramanchi hai... only one part,...

Gandi Baat Gandi Baat ...
Edited by truep123 - 10 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So cute...🤗
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that i am 😆🤗
sana27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today when i woke up in morning..first thing i did is .. I took out my mobile n read ur update..nly then i move out of bed..
Wonderful update..!!
Love each n every scene..Specially police wala scene..so funny.. :-D
love d arnav aman convo.. Arnav said smiling she has become more violent..oo my poor arnav got two slaps..
And aman was teasing arnav abt peck..lovely..
Arnav is all set to find truth..he set meeting at 4am omg.. :-O
I hope he will find truth soon btw what is adi doing nw..??
He must be celebriting his victory..little did he know what is coming in his life..
Last part of update...dil ko chu gaya dii...
My eyes became moist while reading..
Arnav shed drop of his turmoil..n khushi treasure it n also shed her first drop..woww di scene was suprb..!!!
So heart touching...
Hats off!! :-*
waiting for next..!!Edited by sana27 - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav ji ko phir se chata pada... awwee... meri Arnav ji...

dedo dedo... part 2 de bhi doh naa Diii...
mbbsrocks thumbnail
Yayyy update coming..
Doing minion Dance