Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 30

Part 2

After having restless, weary, and sleepless night worrying about Khushi, Arnav strode into his office calling off all the meetings for the day. The entire night, he spent remembering the sequence of the events that happened on that ill-fated night. It was no brainer for him to narrow down the events as the day deeply imprinted on his mind and cannot be erased in this lifetime. Soon after he put his mind to work, he knew what to check to start with.

Natasha, in my cabin NOW. He commanded as he strode up the stairs to his room.

The lady who got well-accustomed to his gruff mood lately specially in these 2 months, quickly grabbed pen and paper and followed him. As she stood waiting for his further instructions, Arnav called Aman. Is your as* in yet?

Aman was surprised to hear his buddy using sarky words after long time and he knew something good is in store waiting to unravel. Not yet, its getting out of the car as we speak. Aman chuckled handing over his car keys to the security.

Come to my cabin directly. Arnav hung up not keen on hearing reply from the other end. Arnav browsed through his phone contacts as he instructed her.

I need to see the event manager right away and ask her to bring the catering contract and list of helpers, waiters and bartender, she hired for the night with their names, photographs, and every single detail about them. And YOU get me the names of guest list of that night.

Will do Sir. Mr. Zindal cal..

F*ck the Zindals... And get to this NOW...He barked at her throwing her out of his sight in mins.

Arnav wanted to check through the list of people who were at his house that night, especially the  waiters list as he remembered handing over the juice to one of the waiters; the last link that connected Arnav and Khushi that night.

What's up Buddy? Aman entered sipping his hot coffee.

Arnav looked at the coffee mug and then scowled at Aman expecting the explanation for the coffee stop he made when he asked him to come directly.

Come on, I didnt had breakfast so stopped for a min to get some sizzling coffee.

Arnav sighing in frustration, turned away grabbing the phone as he spoke. Shut the door and take a seat.

Whats up? You look quite fresh very unusual to recent times.

There is something called Shower and I happened to take it today like every other day. Are we done with interrogation and shall we get to work?

Yeah sure. Aman contained his smile having inclination that the special person entered his friends life. His musings were broken with Arnav's train of rapid instructions.

I need to find a brand new penthouse in next few hours. Cost doesnt matter. But I need a unit which has 2 bedrooms connected through the door. Can you shortlist some properties for me?

Yeah sure, I will get in touch with the agent right after IQC meeting.

No, no, you didnt hear me properly. I need you to start on it right this second. Cancel all your work for today. Can you do that?

Possible..but

Exactly what I wanted to hear, I want it cash down and move-in ready by tonight. Oh I want the connecting door to be replaced with clear glass. I should be able to see whats happening on the other end.

Woah woah..thats difficult in this timeframe.

Arnav cocked his brow and said, I need it all ready to occupy by 5PM. I am bringing Khushi home.

Wh..What? Are you serious? All settled?

Not yet, but soon it will be. Arnav said determinedly, imagining her as he stood by the wall length windows.

Arnie, can you at least now tell me now what went wrong?

Everything! Lets get to work Aman. Arnav strode to his desk leaving Aman disappointed.

Aman stopped in his tracks before exiting the room, Is she doing OK?

She has become more violent than before. Arnav smiled remembering the slaps mutely muttering, the nerve of the woman. If you are yenning for slaps, she is the person you need to see. Arnav cocked his brow displaying his signature smirk in all his glory.

And the charming smile didnt miss Aman's attention as his own lips curved up following his buddy's sincerely. I cant wait to meet Bhabhi to get another peck on this cheek. Aman teased and soon Arnav's smirk vanished rewarding him a lethal glare in disapproval.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the next one hour, Arnav sat down skimming through the guest list he approved on that night and no name seemed out of ordinary but subconsciously his mind kept halting at Adi which he underestimated at the moment. Finding no lead, he called the security at his old penthouse and asked them to send the logs of all people who passed through the biometrics from the day it had been installed till the party night. As it had been 2 months since they they stopped the services from the night Arnav left his blazed house, he was told that the logs are backed up and sent to their headquarters and might take at least a week to find and send the entry/exit data.

Aman entered with the shortlist of 3 properties but was asked to hold off the discussion as Natasha intercom'ed the arrival of event manager. The next 2 hours, Arnav went through every worker's bio-data and photograph. Since the photographs are taken in civil dress, Arnav couldnt recognize the uniformed-waiter to whom he handed the drink. He commanded the event manager to bring each and and every waiter to his office, all at the same time.

Assembling everyone at the same time is impossible ASR. I dont have backup of people for the committed events. The whole week is busy.

Read me your event schedule. Arnav asked in his domineering tone.

The next 5mins, the event manager listed out all the events she is organizing. Most of them ranging from brunch times to dinner times.

Looks like we found time and day to meet.

The manager looked at him questioningly when he spoke in his domineering tone, Tomorrow early morning 4AM, I want everyone to be assembled in my office lobby.

ASR, 4AM?

No exceptions. I want every single head sharp at 4am.

The manager had no option to oblige cursing him zillion times of course mutely...

What was that for? Aman asked closing the door as soon the event manager left.

I lost something precious that night. Just checking who stole it. Arnav said looking through the floor plan of the properties. Arnav didnt want to reveal his investigation to Aman as it wouldnt take much longer for Aman to crack what would have happened to Khushi. That secret must be between the monster and Arnav, and may be Khushi, which is why Arnav firmly decided not to share any details with Aman or with anyone.

That night suddenly reminded him of meeting a man who claimed to know the murdered of her father. Aman, do you remember the man we met on the party night who said he knew who is behind Khushi's father's death.

Yeah?

I need that man. Can you get in touch with our men and bring him here may be tomorrow.

Yeah but he knew nothing. 

I doubt, I am sure he knows something. 

About what you lost? 

Hmm...Arnav nodded thinking rapidly if this was all planned to side track him that night. 

What did you lose? Aman asked inquisitively.

Just a piece of jewellery that I got for Khushi. That reminded Arnav of the ring he got for Khushi and his feet in their own volition dragged him to his desk and he pulled the draw out as he caressed the royal velvette imagining the sparkle on her finger. There is melancholy in his mind and sorrow in his eyes as he stared at the ring for the longest moments. Please let me into your life Khushi. He whispered as he palmed the ring.

Khushi had yet another fretful night, which had become a routine in her life for last 2 months. Ever since she left the penthouse, she hadnt slept for more than 3 hours. Sometimes she couldnt fall asleep and sometimes she couldnt stay asleep, her mind constantly battling to vanquish the thoughts of Arnav Singh Raizada. The emotions she felt for him were so much stronger that her mind never agreed to free him. While day times went by breeze busy with the women and her job, every lone night She tried so hard to detest him but for some insane reason, her peevish mind scheming with her delicate heart didnt allow her to hate him, reminding only the special moments.

Khushi is a woman who would love or hate leaving no room to find herself in a medium of mixed emotions. But that seemed to be different when it comes to Arnav, the word hate replaced by anger. She loved him, angered him but failed to hate him. 

Many times she tried to convince herself that what happened was unacceptable and he shouldnt have taken advantage of her. But not once she felt happy with the way she concluded about him as cruel. Somewhere she failed to acknowledge him as baddie. Somewhere she couldnt relate him as a man who would leave her stranded in life. He was not like her father, he was not like any other random man. He was Arnav, a simple man who showed what he feels for her in special way without uttering a word. He was her husband who never touched her in lust. After seeing so much life and knowing the difference between the touches, she couldnt categorize him as the man who acted so much only to abuse her physically. Yet the evidences prove her every theory wrong. Its been 2 months, the same battle still goes on and on every little lone time she gets.

Khushi having the slow day at her job, sighed at her watch noting that 30mins to complete her shift. NK will be coming at any moment as they both will be meeting next list of women who will be pulled out of their miserable life. Usually, Khushi prepares herself on such days to talk with them in precision, giving them confidence and assurance. But today her mind is nowhere co-operating after what happened yesterday.

His single gesture of holding her palm to his cheek made her antsy since then unable to understand why he sounded so susceptible. She was assailed by many doubts, anxious to know the reason why he looked at her so defeated. Many times she pondered about the incident unaware that it was the guilt that filled in his eyes. And what more shocked her was that he didnt retaliate to her slaps as if giving her freedom to take avenge him. He needs more of those to bring him on track, she couldnt help muttering to herself thinking about him.

Since morning she became very edgy, nervous, and apprehensive with insurmountable difficult emotions that constantly badgered her that he will do as he said. He cant make her move in with him or throw her out as he pleases. She chanted this statement million times since morning prepping herself for the fight. She is not going to go without a fight but she also knows that it is impossible to fight him off especially when he becomes a tyrant.

Madame...Khushi jerked out of her thoughts hearing NK. I have been calling you for last 5mins, and you seemed to be in your fantasy world.

Well, then you didnt call me loud enough. Khushi closed the shift and handed over the cash counter keys to the next employee as she asked NK, Chale?

Arnav and Aman walked into the first property and the only property among the three facing the beach. The moment Arnav walked into the 25ft high ceiling penthouse, he knew thats their new home.  3000sq. ft nothing less like a Mansion in itself entirely occupied the topmost floor as though sitting in sky, with clear views of the outside world on all three sides of the house. While the spacious family room, modern kitchen with dining room faced the city views, the couple's retreat faced the blue water splashing the rocks and is serenly connected to a wide outdoor giving the illusion of living in water.

*** Taken only for reference..Credit to the original uploaders/owners

A satisfactory smile crept up on his lips as he found their bedrooms connected to each other with glass door inbetween.

You wanted glass, here it is. I hope this works. Aman prompted from behind.

Its perfect. Arnav acknowledged checking out the rest of the space, though he wasnt too pleased with the bright colors.

You might need to change the interiors. Too bright for your taste. Dont you think? Aman asked pointing to the entire wall of abstract painting.

We might have to wait an year or two to get to that. Said Arnav observing the city view.

Kyun?

I dont think its possible as Khushi will get busy with the baby.

Kya? What are you blabbering?

Oh..Khushi is pregnant. Arnav said casually grabbing his keys, all ready to exit.

You are f*cking unbelievable. You are telling me now? NOWW??? Noting Arnav's frown, Aman toned down his excitement and hugged him, Congrats Buddy..Wait but you said you didnt meet her these months...you guys were sneaking out?

I do NOT appreciate anybody crossing the line of my privacy. Arnav cocked his brow glowering at him, the playful remark that stabbed the man reminding him his loss. Arnav as much as he wants to accept the news, he couldnt come to terms with it, all that mattered was Khushi for him at the moment.

Relax Arnie, I am just...I didnt mean to offend you. I was ju...

I will take this. Arnav abruptly cut him off shaking his hands with the real estate agent and signing the papers.

When is she coming here? Arnav turned to Aman and enquired.

She should be here any min..There she is, speak of the devil. Aman pointed to his lady who hurriedly walked inside still wearing her white coat..The beautiful doctor looking like an angel.

Aman pecked her lips as Anjali resisted minding Arnav's presence but Arnav couldnt care knowing Aman's high flooded hormones these days.  

Thanks for coming Anjali. Arnav politely said in his business tone signing off the wire-transfer of money. For Arnav it was more of formal and business relation with her while Anjali made every effort to mend things. But Arnav was too involved in his own sulk that he didnt really cared.

Pleasure. Finally I am glad you need some help from me. Anjali gleed while Arnav busily took out the doctor's note he found last night after dropping off Khushi.

Could you tell me what this prescribed medicine is for? Arnav handed over the paper.

Anjali smile reached to her ears as she read the patient name as Khushi Singh Raizada, a customary step every doctor takes to learn the patient name before digging their history.

What? She is pregnant. OMG Thats so good news. You better bring her to me.

Arnav shrugged, Medicine? Arnav reminded after her initial shock.

The next moment Anjali's forehead creased, and her eyes narrowed as she read the name of the drug..She is on Tra***one?

Thats what it says on the paper. What is it for? Arnav's turned impatient with every split second delay.

This is antidepressant... Arnav's eyes rounded in insurmountable pain as she further continued. Its for depression, anxiety, sleeping disorder, you name it. Is she still taking it? She shifted her focus to the note which dated yesterday date, and read the note next to the medication as "currently taking". She shouldnt be taking this bhai, not good for the brain development of the baby.

Arnav taking deep sigh of anger on himself, pressed the heels of his palms over his eyes in exhaustion to learn to what extent he ruined everything. He raked his fingers through hair as he realized she now needs to be forced to stay with him, come what may. He cant let her lead this life, a woman who portrays so much stronger is actually living in sleepless nights, and the reason him, he had never been in worse state than that.

A shrill ringtone of his cell phone jerked him.

Whats going o...Anjali was cut off as he answered the phone.

Who?...Singhal, you mean Ashutosh Singhal?...Why did she...?  Where? Arnav rushed out of the house gesturing Aman to handle the rest of the arrangements here.

Why the hell are you going to there, Khushi? Arnav strode through the roads of Mumbai mid-afternoon after receiving the call from his source that Khushi is going to Kamathipura, second largest red light district in asia. He was also told that Mr. Singhal is planning an attack on Khushi at that location, as it would be easy to cover up the crime at such places.

Arnav died million deaths in fear with every rotation his wheels closed the distance to her location; one, wrong place for his woman to be; two, dirty wolves roaming around who dont leave anything that got to do with women. Once he hit the main road, he dialed Khushi's number that he noted from the Doctor's note. She answered the phone as it displayed private number but the moment she heard his voice, she disconnected the call.

He never felt like slapping a woman until that moment, he would have definitely done just that right at that moment had she been there. He tried several times but she didnt pick up the phone. He then tried NK number.

Arnav thanked his stars as he heard NK voice.

NK dont you dare listen to her and hang up on me.

ASR?

Put the speaker on, I need to speak to her. If she hangs up, you will be dead meat...

Khushi, chodo yaar, he is going to screw me, Arnav heard NK struggling with his phone.

NK??? Arnav yelled at him.

NK??? The phone went off. Dammit Khushi. He pressed the accelerator scraping the roads off to fire.

Khushi, you have gone crazy yaar. He is going to kill me.

Khushi literally threw the NK phone onto the ground breaking into pieces. Dont worry I will find a good spot in the graveyard under the tree.. She couldnt care less and said irritated as she entered an old totally beaten up building to find the women waiting for her.

As Khushi started chatting with women, NK excused himself to call Arnav to save his as* from his wrath.

Arnav answered the phone as he parked his car at the entrance of the street. Instantly many women ganged up on him for business...He literally have to shove them off and ran in the direction NK instructed over phone. Learning that they dont have car to escape if needed, Arnav didnt panic them telling the truth that few men are looking for them. Finally after scouting the entire street, Arnav found the building painted in green, as told by NK and the building looked like it is ready to fall any min.

I think I found it. You come to the building, we need to leave NOW. Arnav barked over the phone and rushed towards the building to find Khushi.

So Simi, Deena, Bhanu, I am asking you all final time. Are you guys ready for new change?

All three nodded hesitantly, looking nervous.

You all nervous? Khushi asked leaning against the wall as her back started giving up tiredly.

A lot...The women spoke in unison.

Good. You should be nervous. Then only you will succeed. I dont care how you feel but I do not want you to come to me hesitantly. Its a big change, its going to take time. You got to be patient and just keep smiling we will get through this. One day at a time. I wont disappoint you. The only condition from my end is, I will be taking you only if you promise me that you will not hesitate to punish anybody who bothers you. Whether you live or die, leave that to the time. From this moment, your only aim is to earn the respect. If this is something you could promise, join my hands. Khushi extended hand.

The woman broke into tears and hugged Khushi. While Khushi smiled hugging them back but not before keeping her hand protectively on her tummy, the cautious move that didnt escape pair of caramel eyes that stood by the door staring at her in shock.

Part 3 Coming Soon!!!

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The Valiant Knight

CHAPTER 30

Part 3

When Arnav rushed to the building NK directed, he was not allowed as few women stopped him saying their boss is in the meeting. Arnav didnt understand who that boss could be. It was NK's timely arrival that they let Arnav and NK inside.

Arnav literally stopped breathing from the moment he came to know that Khushi's life is in danger. There were no limits to what extent his emotions riled up to fear of losing her, and anger at her carelessness on life, all mixed up ready to burst any moment but all that changed after what he heard from Khushi to the other women.

Arnav was shocked to know that Khushi is the boss. A teasing smile spread on his face seeing his twig-like wife bossing around the women. He stood stunned wondering what kind of woman Khushi really is. His lips parted slightly and eyes rounded as he saw an enigmatic leader in her and not his wife who used to blush at his touch. What really astounded him was, she was and probably is a broken woman and yet she is striving to change other women's lives.

NK prompted, these are her 51, 52, 53 buddies.

Arnav shot his head to him and asked, She pulled 50 women out.

Yes. NK smiled proudly.

Arnav realized that moment that he doesnt know anything about Khushi's strengths. The way she spoke authoritatively clear cut and precise showed what a great pioneer she is...That incredulous realization made him aware that he was too lucky to find golden spoon called Raizada while Khushi made one for herself purely based on her hard work.

That moment his chest welled up in pride who probably had no clue what other wonders his wife is capable of until then. An accomplishment smile crept up on his lips but it short lived as she looked in his direction.

Remembering her stupidity, he charged on her and dragged her out even though she resisted, immediately followed by NK. Khushi tried to do everything she could do to wriggle out of his hold but he spoke nothing, fuming like furnace.

As they were few feet away from Arnav's car, Arnav found 3 men walking towards them and he knew they were there to harm her. He instantly shoved her behind him hiding her from the men while his hand still remained around her wrist in tenacious grip.

The local goons stood few feet away demanding, Give her to us.

Khushi looked at them confused who the men are, while Arnav ignored their threats and dialed a number.

You lay a finger on her, I will make sure to wipe out all your generations including future's. I need to walk out of this place without a scratch on her. Thirty seconds is all you got.

Khushi and NK stood rooted, perplexed unable to understand what's happening. All she could understand was that she was in some sort of danger and he is acting like heroic husband for no reason. She rolled her eyes at that thought.

The next moment, the men received a phone call and backed off giving them a threatening stare. Arnav finished the call with ending statement, Just for the record, dont get too tempted to harm her because she is still Mrs. ASR and will always be. I will be watching you Mr. Singhal.

Thats when Khushi and NK realized that Singhal sent men to attack them. Honestly Khushi is used to such threats , and always dealt having possession of their dark secrets but it was first time for Arnav to witness someone openly challenging to harm her. For a moment he felt the urge to break the guys into bones but he restrained himself from moving away from her considering that she is pregnant. He fighting against three men, there is a high chance that at least one man would try to reach her while he takes down the other. He just couldnt trust leaving her even to herself not any more.

Next moment, Khushi found herself being dragged again. As she reached the car door on her side, she resisted as usual.

Khushi..GET IN... Arnav spoke in grit increasing pressure on her elbow.

You cant always force me t

Cutting her off, he pushed her in muttering, Dont expect me to beg and carry you every single time like filmy hero. ENOUGH, the days and time are over! He yelled as she tried to step down.

She felt embarrassed in front of NK who already took the back seat even before Arnav opened the door for her. She sat in unpleasant silence looking away from Arnav and through the window.

Neither Khushi nor Arnav spoke a word and NK had no clue what to do. All he knew was, one word from his mouth will let them both eat him alive. So he remained silent until Arnav stopped him on the safe road near Taxi stand.

Arnav unlocked the doors and held Khushi hand firmly not to let her slip out of the car, as he spoke in authoritative tone, NK Khushi will contact you once she settles down in her new place. Until then I dont want any damn thing disturbing her. Am I clear? Arnav looked at him through rear view mirror, to which NK nodded.

NK looked at Khushi to know if she needs any help in this situation, not that he could be of much help in front of ASR, he was genuinely concerned for her.

You take care NK, I know to handle myself. Khushi said in brusque tone looking blindly at the street in front, while her hands stopped struggling in Arnav's hold.

NK got down and before he could use his manners to thank for the ride, Arnav locked the doors and drove away releasing her hand.

The bright sky started setting down as the sun of their temper raising up every second. Khushi was too engrossed in her impassable anger that she missed where he is taking her. In no team, he stopped the car at their new penthouse on Bandstand, Bandra. As he came around to her side, she took a note of her surroundings.

Highly spacious parking lot with probably 20+ security guards scattered everywhere. Arnav opened the door and gave his hand saying, Get down!

Where did you bring me?

You will know, Come with me. He said taking her hand into his.

I said I am not coming anywhere with you.

Yeah for some strange reason, it didnt reach my ears earlier. Now it did. In a swift motion, he scooped her up, putting her on his shoulder and strode towards the elevator ignoring her punches on his back. Like in the past security guards ignored as they didnt witness anything wrong.

He refused to put her down in the elevator as they reached 68th floor where their new house is waiting for them.

Entering the house, he put her down on her feet at the entrance, locking the doors behind them.

Khushi instantly pushed him away and screamed throwing the glass vase at him which he caught just in time,

This is all looking too funny for you, Isnt it? 

Lets leave the entrance free of any clutter in case anyone shows up. He stepped into the living room giving her all freedom to throw anything she likes but he stood unmoved, determined.

From the moment you walked into my life, you have been only forcing me and nothing else. How could you just walk in one day and completely change my life upside down. She threw the set of metal lanterns towards him...

Everything single thing you said, you did was a lie when I thought completely opposite. You made me a fool leaving me stranded. Do you have any idea what you made me gone through? You ruined my business, fired me from jobs, kicked me out of my home, you broke my...She looked at him in defeat, his calm, composed, dont care attitude bringing the worst.

She strode towards him and caught his lapels, I wouldnt have cared if you had just asked me to get out but why did you call that bed, that room where I shared so much with you as brothel... You insulted every emotion I shared with you. You betrayed every piece of me. Why did you do that B&W. Please tell me. I am sure you are not like that. I never misjudged people. I have known you enough that I am sure you dont do anything without a reason. Please tell me what made you do that.

So many realizations in 24hrs that he started feeling suffocated. Her every word screamed how much she trusted him shattering him in guilt. A daunting realization struck him hard that he can probably handle her hatred towards him but not loathing herself when she comes to know the truth.

Arnav unleashed his shirt from her grip and turned away fighting back the conflict of emotions to haul her up, hug her and to reveal everything. Its the beginning of many sacrifices he will be making.

You must be tired, get rest. I will arrange for food.

Are you f*cking kidding me? It was her first time letting an outburst of profanity, which surprised him making him aware of how distressed she is. Here I am asking you why you ruined everything, and this is what you had to say.

Arnav took deep breath and turned to look at her, I have only one thing to say Khushi. I have many regrets in my life. But my biggest regret is to let you go... Allow me to set this right...One chance that's all I need...Please...

She stared at him for the longest min and He knew the answer. Screw you! I am calling the police. I am not letting myself become scapegoat one more time.

While he stood rooted to where he was, she grabbed her phone and called the police and complained domestic abuse. He said nothing, he stood there letting her to do as she wished, a playful smirk lingering on his lips, proud that he didnt make a wrong choice choosing her. If this is the final trigger to bring them together, he was all ready to go down.

Indian Police, they will come after body decomposes. You should really eat something, you need energy to answer their questions. Arnav stood in front of her offering her the sandwich he made. Khushi refused to eat, drink, or sit and she had been standing for last 3 hours waiting for the officials to come, without uttering a word.

The tremors slowly picked up the pace, as she started shaking in anxiety. It was time for her medication which she takes it at her home around that time. Now that she is miles away from home, skipping the medication, her fingers started shaking involuntarily, her knees started turning cold and weak, sweat pearls forming on her forehead, her thoughts taking toll on her.

Khushi, sit down please...Arnav tried to make her understand but she didnt relent losing her cool at rapid rate.

Just as he was about to hold her, their door bell rang. Khushi ran to the door to open but she didnt how to as it was digital lock. She turned around to look at him, and a moment of disturbing silence exchanged between them. Arnav unlocked the door, standing confidently.

Khushi opened the door and called the officials inside.

We received complaint from someone named Khushi.

Thats me.

Would you like to explain what happened?

He for..He forced, I mean he brought me here. She hesitated, unable to meet Arnav in the eye while speaking.

Is he your..

My Husband.

Ok Go on...

Look I just want to go home..Just tell him to leave me...Arnav stood far containing his smirk as she struggled to come up with words to complain against him.

OK Sure, but we need to document the case and we need some information before that. Did he do this? The officer asked pointing to the glass pieces on the floor.

NO, that was me.

Wait a min, Did I get it wrong? You complained or he complained?

It was ME. I was the one who called. Khushi was embarrassed while Arnav bit his cheeks looking her all flustered.

So you were throwing these at him in defense.

She nodded averting her eyes from Arnav.

Did he hurt you Ma'm?

That moment she lifted her hooded eyes and looked at Arnav in piercing gaze & spoke volumes where exactly he hurt her and how deeply he hurt her without uttering a word. His eyes flapped down in guilt, accepting his fault, seeking apology. It was painful to watch so much hurt in her eyes. He couldnt hold onto her accusing orbs, so eventually shifted his gaze to the floor, he just wished she lashed out on him, pouring out her emotions, letting those invisible tears out. She became rockier than before. He wondered if he will ever get her back like her old self.

Its OK Ma'm, you dont have to be scared of him. You just be open and show us where he hurt you.

Khushi stood paralysed wishing badly he had a reason behind all this mess.

Ma'm, show me bruises...The lady officer jerked Khushi bringing out her thoughts.

I dont have any bruises.

Are these scars on your skin from him?

Khushi nodded NO. What appeared as a fact on her skin, she never was able to believe herself that those were from him. Her heart knows much better than her mind.

Did he raise a hand on you?

Khushi nodded No. He didnt hit me.

Did he abuse you verbally?

No. I just want to go from here, away from here. We have been living separate for 2 months. Just want him away from me. Khushi bursted out as she couldnt answer such questions degrading her trust on him. He never hurt her like that.

It was devastating to hear that from her and to watch her go through so much but he stood helpless, its the only chance he got, and he had to bite his tongue to stay on top of his goal.

Ma'm, OK show us your divorce papers, we will take action.

We are not divorced.

Legally separated?

Khushi nodded NO.

Sorry Ma'm We cant really help in this situation to file a case against him. The woman leaned over and whispered, just tell us that he abused you, we will lock him up.

Arnav couldnt stop smiling for last half-an-hour ever since his wife politely kicked the officials out saying He never hurt her. Those were the golden words of inner peace, he heard in a long time.

While watching her giving up on her resolve to stay away from him was thoroughly flattering, he was confounded to witness her in defeat as she snuggled her knees to her tummy, cuddling her cheek to the pillow on the couch.

He made many attempts to make her eat but she refused or should say ignored as if he didnt exist in front of her. As mins passed by she turned cold and shivering and he didnt what to do seeing her pale and sunken eyes. He wanted to help her with the medicines but he cant let her take them not when she wants to keep the child. If her child is all she wanted, the child better be fit as he cant see another storm in her life.

Stepping out a side, he called Anjali.

May I bother you for a min?

Ofcourse Bhai.

She seems very characteristically sad, moody and short-tempered. Looks like she is need of medicine. I dont know what to do.

Well it cant be due to pregnancy, as its too early to show those symptoms. She must be hurting alot. Look good news is, the medicine she is on is given to those patients who are at initial stages of depression. Connect to her emotionally, talk to her. It wont work instantly, but it will eventually. Do you want me to come home and talk to her.

No I will handle her.

She probably wont be sleeping well for few nights.

Arnav listened to Anjali as he watched Khushi walking to the kitchen, muttering something. He saw her rubbing her palm on her tummy and as she spoke in feeble tone, You must be hungry...

A satisfied smile adorned his face watching her forcing herself to eat the sandwich he made for the sake of baby. The first positive ray of hope, he saw in the day.

Bhai.. you there?

Yeah, I am here.

All she needs at this point is your assurance. Call me anytime when you need help.

Will do, Thanks Anjali.

Bhai, you can call me Di now? Anjali bit her tongue trying to control her smile.

Good Night. He hung up smiling at another woman who is acting weird with him these days calling him Bhai...Women!!!

Khushi laid on the pearl color couch looking at the dazzling lights of the city through the wall window opening to the outside world. Her mind was stuck to the conversation happened between her and the lady official who came to file charges against him. The only question that lingered on her mind, why is he tolerating so much even after she made him go through one humiliation after another.

When the lady official pressed her to fake charges against him, it didnt go well with Khushi making her all rile up. She couldnt tolerate anyone suggesting such pathetic ideas for ruining his name, which is when Khushi realized what a big blunder she was about to do taking their life into public. Being a public figure, a man who always enveloped his reputation in a protective web, didnt care for the irrational drastic measures she took today. She wondered why, the question that never left her for last few hours.

Finally exhaustion took over her tired mind, as she dozed herself into sleep on the same couch.

The clock chimed 2am finally when she closed her eyes into sleep. Its been 7 hours since each uttered a word to the other. It was not easy for him to deal with so many emotions fear, guilt, anger, helplessness, frustration to see her like that. It was hurting to see her in tremendous pain and anguish. Leaving her for a moment, he went inside the bedroom he decided for her, and fixed the sheets and pillows making sure room is warm just like the way she prefers.  

He walked back to her and picked her up in his arms and walked towards her bedroom. As she subconsciously smiled and cuddled her face in the crook of his neck, his eyes brimmed with tears, as if he came alive from death that very moment. The feeling was inexplicable and too celestial breaking the bubble of his emotions.

As he laid her on the bed and tucked her into sheets, he took a moment to watch her sullen face paled with fright. There was no life in her anymore, her accusation that everything he did and said was a lie didnt go well with him when in fact all he had been was brutally honest be it his love or anger.

He turned off the bed light preparing himself for the long thorny path and in the process, his hand knocked the water bottle making a thud sound on the floor. Fixing the bottle on the table, he kneeled on the floor taking her hand in his as he remembered her words.

You insulted every emotion I shared with you. You betrayed every piece of me. Why did you do that B&W. Please tell me. I am sure you are not like that. I never misjudged people. I have known you enough that I am sure you dont do anything without a reason. Please tell me what made you do that.

He pressed his lips against her palm as his hooded eyes poured the first drops of his turmoil on her skin trying to reach her heart. He remained quiet, motionless trying his best to explain in the dark silence that he and his love are real. As he felt the movement of her fingers, he let go of her hand smoothly and stepped out of the room closing the door.

Hearing the loud thud on the floor, Khushi sleepily opened her eyes and before she could react, she noticed him leaning on the floor and taking her hand in his, unaware that she was awake in the dark room.

She was about to pull her hand away from him, when his tears caressed her palm. Her all senses awakened by a frisson of terror while her heart recoiled with a shudder. In an instinctive reflex to soothe his pain and calm him, she moved her fingers to cup his face when he gently placed her hand back on her tummy and left the room to herself.

The pain she felt that moment was million times worse than the one she felt on the night she moved out of penthouse suite.  Her fingers curled up and treasuring his tears in her palm. As she tucked the palmed tears closer to her heart, she let the first and only drop of her tear shudder the dark room as she realized he is trying to fix the mess just as she wished.

The rebirth of their relation honored by a toast of tears...

Phew!!! Enjoy!!!

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
The rebirth of their relation honored by the toast of tears

wow wt a beautiful line to close the update ...showing in real the beginning of new dawn...

*i am so happy ...feeling fresh...like arnav and khushi...i can feel life back ...the maha update is totally justifying in calling as maha...as so many big things occured in it

* i am so happy to read ur note in the starting...infact now i wait for ur notes same  eagerly ,the way i wait for update :)...hyeee u dont know ur words time to blush sounds so magical ..ur note brought biggg smile :)

* i am so happy to see things moving between the two in right direction...no more crying and sulking...they coming up as strong as u have created them...not for a single sec i thought that they going out of character...when arnav is required he is there in form of those tear in the end...in the form of that keeping her hand on that burning cheek...when asr is required he is right there...scooping her in his arms and carrying her in his car...and then in their home...:)...such strong head khushi is only handled by asr ...very much in character...
*how not to fall for such man yaar...he controlling his ever pain ,every hurt ,keeping himself strong enough for only her...when he came to know from that one sentence that she thought it was him that night...but from there till the end when she fell asleep ..and he tucked her in bed carefully...his shields were on...he took it on himself...that its his anger...his mistakes...and all...but the moment he kneeled down holding her hand and that tear which fell from his eye..that was the moment arnav was there...omg ...how beautifully u have written it deeps...i am amazed...its beautiful indeed..that drop in her palm and then to her heart...uff and wow

*his guilt of throwing her out ...biggest mistake...how much this man can self criticise yaar...its not at all easy to fight with ur inner weaknesses...but he brave enough to accept..i loved taking khushi home...aweee...

* his love and anger..real
he and his love...real...too good

*i love u loads for bringing aman ,anjali all back in his life...when its required...both pecking ...ahem ahem controlling hormones ...hehe...and right there for arnav...that bhai and di relation...that friend to friend relation between these three...and the way arnav said after discussing khushi's haal abt mood and all... women ...that was so so cool..

*loved the way he knows how to bring her back in his life...full asr style...be ready at 5 pm...then arnav and aman ass to ass talk...lol...then how fantastically he has opened all the closed files...working and thinking hard...to bring out the truth keeping her dignity intact ...even in front of his right hand ,aman...awesome...so things started sorting out...and when all material will be available and properly channelised ...culprit will be right there ...that new penthouse...beautiful ...i wish to visit it with u some fine day heheh...call aman there pls for me ...and no anjali...:)...ur taste is always amazing and i can see that in that new house...two rooms with glass wall...so that he can take care of her in his own way...keeping eye on her ...even her anti depressant ...and the way he taking help and guide from anjali...showing that he is indeed the knight...👏

*i loved nk here...poor soul always ...ready to listen asr...he knows very well the consequences of not attending his call :)..well mannered ...thanking and all :)...sweet guy indeed...and great help too...the police scene hilarious...awesome...

* i loved it that u have make khushi wish come true...he feeling proud of her...seeing how strong women she is...helping so many others...no matter wt her own position is...and arnav appreciating and enjoying that all...awesome...he is indeed the real man..

*coming to khushi...wt a beautiful soul she is yaar...ready to forgive ...thinking her words sleeping with men...mayb the root cause of his out burst...awe and then she fearing how to convience him that he the father ...she wanted to eat up her own words...she can feel his pain...she can feel that now he is repenting...when he is feeling guilty...if he said anything...there must be some solid reason...i mean its simply awesome yaar...how beautiful these two charcaters /souls /humans r...they can see each other pain,hurt...if they acting like this y they acting like this and all...its awesome...seeing them like this...dil kerta hay to fall in love again and again..she is having golden heart...she will not able to see arnav suffering for long..i am sure now...as arnav is trying ...he has started that healing touch task...

*end part without dialogues the emotions which it brought out...shows how amazing and awesome writer u r deeps...no need of words...just emotions flowing in form of tears...beautifully written...hats off ...superb update...hope i am not missing anything as i am gone far far away in emotions... these two both mature enough...under the weather...but strong enough to go back to the point from where they can make their house  home again...mayb time lag jaye but they will going to make the difference :)

our knight is going to bring happiness back in her life

he is there ..right there..its now just matter of first step khushi...u r right in saying..he never left u

they both how much into each other ..inn ko thud bhee nahi pata :)
Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

DEAL

Deep Di... 1st page 2nd post... Zamane ho gaye iss tarah res karke

AND THANKS TO U Di... I STALKED YOUR THREAD LIKE MAD n RESULT

1. My family confirmed that I am mad😆

2. I became sizzlerz😆

Deep di.. time count karte karte... i was at the edge u know... i was counting time as if i am in ICU😡

ok coming to the Update

YAAAHHHOOO

My knight is in action

Bichari Khushi.. She is in a very bad situation. she cannot hate him, she cannot understand his actions. I really pity her condition... Its really good that Arnav used his brains.. 

By god, if he dint and went? He wouldnt have got this explanation of her being under some influence that night... 

1000 deaths...😭

Khushi's THAPPADS reminded me a song

ISE ISE DAANTKE BHAGAON

YA YA SEENE SE LAGAON

SAR PE BITAON 

YA THAPPAD LAGAON

OFFFOOO😆

ok ok back to serious mode... 

Khushi is really strong... She straight slapped him? Hey ram

and he is no less... he was ready to get slaps, but not leave her😉

and i really appreciate his words... HE HAS ROYALLY SCREWED THEIR RELATION😡

but bichara he too.. he was missing her like hell... his action of holding her palm to his face shows this😭

My darling Khushi is damn strong... 

himmat toh dekhiye.. she gave him money for the ride... 

Bichara Arnav, khada rehne ke alava kuch aur kya kar sakta... jab kuch ulta kiya hai toh bhugatna padega baba

WHAT A CHANGE OVER 

HER baby se THE baby

hope it doesnt take much time for that to turn into OUR BABY

i always adore Aman Arnav friendship... good to see them back.. 

AND WHY IS ANJALI CALLING ARNAV BHAI? 

New penthouse not bad

and good thought of being in separate room... with glass interconnection😛

The part where he talks to the ring he bought for Khushi😭

UFFF KHUSHI IS IN ANTIDEPRESSANTS 

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ARNAV?

I liked what she is doing for those women.. they really need it.. the pride Arnav sensed that minute is just out of the world.. 

he had some raizada to help him.. But Khushi is a phoenix... she reborn from her ashes and she is today a savior of many and stands on her own legs... 

this is not everyone's piece of cake😃

Arnav the super hero husband... saved his damsel wife from whoever was it

Hahaha... the cops part😆😆

but seriously... she can never tell anything against him can she? she can slap him, kill him rip him... but only her... no one else can do that and she cannot let anyone do that 

but Deep di? Seriously 68th floor?😲😲

Anjali is mad... 

I loved the way Arnav is just doing nothing but still taking caring of her... 

Khushi will really be a good mother.. after all she chose the baby over Arnav as she promised

THE LAST PART

😭😭

DEEP DI... WHERE DO U GET SUCH THINGS? WHENEVER I THINK THAT MY TEARS ARE EVAPORATED AND NO MORE LEFT... U COME UP WITH SOMETHING THAT MY EYES GOES LIKE TAP😭😭

She cannot cry... but he can see her tears.. 

he cries only  for her ...

and this brings out the tears of her eyes

The rebirth of their relation honored by a toast of tears...

this was the best 

Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 10 years ago
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its difficult to reform the same bond again but not impossible.
Arnav can't let her go in any ways.he has given khushi freedom to do everything but not to leave him..but he is still hesitant to accept the baby,that's sth she can't bear n will bring more anger to her.
Arnav has his wide plan in action.how everything messed up when he mistrust khushi,now,he is back.he is under control n knows whats to be done.since,he has his khushi besides,though angry.
Khushi is strong,voilent bt when it comes to his pain,she become too weak..her tear again came becoz arnav cried like the childhood scene.
Arnav is not intenting to make her know anything..he changes his topic instantly..thats sth khushi can become doubtful abt.Edited by ntmrjn - 10 years ago
pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
last tym I was in peace ...today I was in heaven...last updt ...I was proud of khushi...today m proud of arnav...daamit..I don't wanna tell wht a wow update ..snt wanna tell u r rockstar ...I just wanna tell..dat m very happy reading update...what I was wanting for so long...

pls no cry upd ...waana arshi romance 10-15 updt...I realy don't waan khushi to kn truth...atleast not so soon...

one thing fattered me dat...it doesn't matter to him abt child...he wany her presence in his life...its sum bond are beyond love ...there is indeed beyond love

last not d least ...I didn't get nigjtmare reading updEdited by pooja102 - 10 years ago
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.. she is here.. always on time.
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved th update to the bits...Edited by HUMII10592 - 10 years ago
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg you came
love you🤗
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Meenu you are right Dammit... Yeah Finally Deepooo I Love you Yaar... Right on time...🤗

Meenu your count down clock stopped before it rang the alarm...way to go girl👏

Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika ye ye ye...ye ye ye...
Rnga Ringa Ringa Ringa re...

Edited by lovedrops - 10 years ago