Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
They denied it for so long.
Finally.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
marriage chapter RIP...finally...
congrats...but to be honest noone cares...
atominis thumbnail
Don't know about fairytales but rumours do have truth in them! 😆

Congratulations to Rani. She got what she wanted. Indeed Rani in real life also.

Hope her marriage lasts. Good luck to the couple.

Watched the news and some pics from the wedding. Both bride and groom looked rather older and flabby.

Did they make this confirmation because Rani was pregnant?

Congratulations to the newly weds, no photos available 
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Congratulations to the newly weds, no photos available

News channels are showing photos.

BTW does Adi Chopra have any kids from previous marriage? If he has, then do kids live with him or the mother?

Originally posted by: atominis

News channels are showing photos.

BTW does Adi Chopra have any kids from previous marriage? If he has, then do kids live with him or the mother?

Nope, Adi doesn't have any kids from earlier marriage ... which channel let me check
atominis thumbnail
Channel was Aaj Tak or News Nation.

Adi has no kids from previous marriage?

Good for Rani then. Easier to adjust.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Finally Rani Mukerji & Aditya Chopra Got Married In Italy Last Night

April 22nd, 2014 by Koimoi.com Team

After months of speculation on the engagement of Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji to Yash Raj Films' head honcho Aditya Chopra, the couple has finally made it official and tied the knot last night. The couple who have been in the news for their affair had a hush-hush ceremony in Italy last night.

Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra's Old Leaked Image On Web

Needless to say, it was an intimate affair and only a close bunch were present for this happy occasion. There were talks about a delay in their wedding plans due to Aditya's on going divorce case with his ex-wife Payal Khanna. But it seems all has been cleared since the couple has now taken the leap.

Rani said in a press statement, "I would like to share the happiest day of my life with all my fans all over the world whose love and blessings have been part of my journey all these years. I know that all my well-wishers who have waited for this day will be really happy for me. It was a beautiful wedding in the Italian countryside with just a few of our close family and friends with us. The one person I missed terribly was Yash Uncle, but I know he was there with us in spirit and his love and blessings will always be with Adi and me. I have always believed in fairy-tales and with God's grace my life has been exactly like one, and now as I enter the most important chapter of my life - the fairy-tale continues."

While we were waiting to hear this good news for quite long, we wish this new couple on the block a happy married life!

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Choti Bahurani ne Shaadi attend kari thi? ðŸ˜†
nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

chalo. that ends all the speculation.