Jodha's (Paridhi Sharma) Make Up

Posted: 10 years ago
I was wondering recently about the make up artist of Jodha's in this drama behind the scenes and who does it for her. I really like her make up look and I would love if that make up artist will show us how he / she does her make up. For example,

Double Winged Liner

I must say, her eyes are really mesmerizing. If you just ignore the fake lashes... then her  eyes still beautiful. (Photo via Google / Twitter)
Still, though... I would love to know who is the the make up artist.  Any  details? 
Edited by abeer_19980408 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Evanesco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I LOVE her makeup and have tried to recreate it, I can't seem to get the bottom wing to look like hers :( She wears a goldish eyeshadow and then has a double winged eyeliner. She has one wing done in kohl eyeliner and the wing underneath is done by a black eyeshadow I think because it is fainter than the top one. She must wear fake lashes because they are very long on the show. And she wears a pink lipstick. 

And her skin also looks gorgeous, blush used on her cheeks and flawless foundation. Her makeup artist is amazing. 

also forgot to add, I think one reason her eyes look so lovely is because she wears coloured brown contacts. Dark brown eyes are lovely too though. Tell me if you can find any makeup tips on this look! 
Edited by Evanesco - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Evanesco

I LOVE her makeup and have tried to recreate it, I can't seem to get the bottom wing to look like hers :( She wears a goldish eyeshadow and then has a double winged eyeliner. She has one wing done in kohl eyeliner and the wing underneath is done by a black eyeshadow I think because it is fainter than the top one. She must wear fake lashes because they are very long on the show. And she wears a pink lipstick. 

And her skin also looks gorgeous, blush used on her cheeks and flawless foundation. Her makeup artist is amazing. 

also forgot to add, I think one reason her eyes look so lovely is because she wears coloured brown contacts. Dark brown eyes are lovely too though. Tell me if you can find any makeup tips on this look! 

I just started watching this drama not while ago, but isn't the make up's artist name credited on the opening or ending theme? Orz
Edited by abeer_19980408 - 10 years ago
Evanesco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abeer_19980408

I just started watching this drama not while ago, but isn't the make up's artist name credited on the opening or ending theme? Orz

Whenever I watch the show (can only watch it on the internet i dont have zee tv) they never have any credits so I can never see
Zee TV
Jodha Akbar 9.3 (8.9)...😳
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se 6.0 (5.1)
Qubool Hai 5.3 (4.4)
Sapne Suhane Ladalpan Ke5.3 (5.0)
Pavitra Rishta 4.8 (4.0)
Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya 4.4 (4.2)
DID Lil Masters 3.9 (4.3)
Ek Muthi Aasman 3.1 (2.9)
Doli Armanon Ki 3.1 (3.2)
Fear Files 2.7 (2.8)