Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reetnooor1234 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Rose nd Kiran

I have asked Paanch ka punch on pg 7...its just starter to warm her up...let her answer tht then ill come with main course πŸ˜†

@kiran

waiting for update πŸ˜ƒ

@Preethz
ur scared now this is breaking news as i thought  u love grillers  πŸ˜†...anyways answer my questions...my next set is ready...be quick 😑
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reetnoor89

@Rose nd Kiran

I have asked Paanch ka punch on pg 7...its just starter to warm her up...let her answer tht then ill come with main course πŸ˜†

@kiran

waiting for update πŸ˜ƒ

@Preethz
ur scared now this is breaking news as i thought  u love grillers  πŸ˜†...anyways answer my questions...my next set is ready...be quick 😑

tu CC pe aa naa yaar!! wahan rose akele akele gaana gaa rahi hai aa naa yaar!!! β€οΈ
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Komal1004

tu CC pe aa naa yaar!! wahan rose akele akele gaana gaa rahi hai aa naa yaar!!! β€οΈ

ab to mere songs bhi khatm hogae!🀣🀣🀣
too tired!!🀣🀣
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

ab to mere songs bhi khatm hogae!🀣🀣🀣
too tired!!🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣 sach mein! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ phew bachgaye! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Komal1004

🀣🀣🀣 sach mein! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ phew bachgaye! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mai fir aungi raat me CC ki band bajane!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: najialuv88

@Preethz updated my response on page 6...sorry it took so longπŸ˜›

Saw it. 🀣 I hope you are fine after seeing my answers. 🀣
starsshinex thumbnail

Sherdil preethz 🀣🀣🀣...omg Shikari ka shikaar ho gaya πŸ˜†

OMG! Reet! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you. 🀣 

Thanks Preetz..u deserve πŸ€—

Sorry Preethz but this was my intial rxn anyways congrats for being sherdil πŸ₯³

My initial reaction after seeing your reply was " OMG! She is here.. I AM DEAD! SAVE ME!!" 🀣🀣 Don't take me wrong. 😳

My grillers

Why are these questions so tough? :( My answers will be even more tough for you to understand, you see. πŸ˜ˆ

1) Whose the best : Reet or Ravish Desai Reevish. <33
2) Whom u love more : Reet or Karan tacker Reeran. :)
3) If SRK and Reet are drowning and u could  save only one whom u will save ? The person who doesn't know swimming! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Note for 1st 3 ques : Reet hates only one thing nd tht is rejection 😈 I am a very good person. I don't reject anyone. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

4) If u r allowed to shut down one channel which channel will it be? (actually i know the answer πŸ˜†) What else other than the most biased channel, Star Plus?! πŸ˜‘
5) Now did u want to meet me? Yes, Yes, Obviously! πŸ˜ƒ

Preethz kaisa laga paanch ka punch 😎 Answered! πŸ˜‰

First set of grillers by Reet done! *phew* Where is the next set now? ;)
Edited by ..Preethz.. - 10 years ago
starsshinex thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

@Preethz...(Res...ur responses🀣...Give me a moment🀣)
Edited...sorry for taking such a long timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its nice you still seeing urself as a child as we grow up too fast. My gosh i was in ur shoes a few years ago and wanted to grow up so much but now at this age i wish i was a freaking child where all i did was sleep, eat, watch TV, and do it all over againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Love your quote...its easier than anything and plus its too complicated in trying to explain urself when ppl won't understand nor sympathize. Yes sitting down is an activity...yes...finally someone who agrees🀣 told that to my mom and she looked at me like im crazy. Love washing clothes...so much fun since my family used to do it together when we were youngerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Yes walking is a form of exercise...after a while u will start sweating so yes...yes...yes...its a form of exercise πŸ€£ The picture looks so beautiful  especially the lights in the backdrop 
0???🀣

"If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? A project to let people know how the HOT actors of Tellywood are, WHY are they so HOT and What they do to be so HOT!?  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I am sure most of us want to know this! πŸ€£"

Best answer ever!!!!!! I would LOVE to know!!!!! WE WILL ALL LOVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!☺️ 
As a monkey? U are a monkey...lmao🀣

"If you could know the answer to any question, besides "What is the meaning of life?", what would it be? If someone asks me "Why are you so crazy?"

This is the same question my family keeps on asking me everyday...lol🀣

"What would you name the autobiography of your life? " The Person whom you wouldn't want to be" πŸ€£πŸ€£"

πŸ€£

LOL!!!πŸ˜† I can imagine that u did get into a lot of trouble and i wouldn't mind hearing which one...maybe it might rival mine🀣

LOL🀣 Just like u at ur age didn't have to buy anything with my own money...as soon as i started college...oh i have to buy everything on my own. Hoping ur making great use of the advantage🀣

"What story does your family always tell about you? About me talking non stop to everyone I see when I was young! πŸ˜† My mum tells me that I used to talk nonsense ( like now ) to everyone whom I see regardless they are strangers! "

I hope ur parents gave u the "stranger, danger" talkπŸ˜†
I'm the reverse. My mom said i shy away from anyone i used to see and used to hide behind her legs when there were people around. πŸ˜† You are more like my brother. he used to just walk right up to people and start talking, even sharing his food and toys with people he didn't know🀣

"Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous? Both actually... πŸ˜† I believe we have to plan out things in detail but if anything doesn't work than, we have to be spontaneous. πŸ˜ƒ"

LOLπŸ˜†...completely true. But im more of the spontaneous one than anything...why plan everything out when we can just go with the flow of things? Life is where we think on our toes why plan it all outπŸ˜† maybe i shouldn't think like this...especially since im getting olderπŸ˜†

"What's your favorite part about today so far? Having to answer all your questions. πŸ˜‰β€οΈ"
Awww ur so freaking adorableπŸ€—

"Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it? Myself. πŸ˜ƒ I always tell myself that only I am the only person who can change if anything bad happens to a good one. i inspire myself. πŸ˜› Don't ask me how do I do it because I cannot explain! πŸ€£"

Very philosophical and deep...u said u weren't a philosphical type person but i don't believe itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

"What's one of the strangest things you've ever done? Being me is already strange! πŸ€£πŸ€£ I have done lots.. Which one must I tell you? πŸ€£"

ROFL🀣

Hope i like ur answers? ur answers were freaking hilarious🀣
thanks for answering and it was more than a joy to read the responses as u truly made me laugh like a nutcase on ur responsesπŸ˜›

Thank you for praising me for my craziness. πŸ€— You are the first person to do that. πŸ˜† This is such a long reply Jumoke! 😲 How can you write so much? 😲 You seriously should start writing a story on laughing! 🀣 See, there is so many 🀣s in your reply. 🀣 Maybe, we should do it together?! πŸ˜‰ We should start this academy ' How to laugh and how to be crazy! 🀣 ' Join us! Please call 123456789 for more information! 🀣🀣
starsshinex thumbnail

@Preethz

I have done it! πŸ˜ˆ Where is your next set?
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
One morning u woke up with Ranbir Kapoor β€οΈ Kya karegi!!
RK ke saath Date ya fir hamare saath (our gang) lunch - butter chicken and naanπŸ€—πŸ€— 
Which will u choose!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰