Users

Frequent Posters

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Komal1004

my turn!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒPreethz get ready!! πŸ˜‰ Muahahhahahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

1. Are you in love??? Nopesy. πŸ˜ƒ
2. IF yes then who is he? or she ahhh...nahi!!! He its a he im sure!πŸ˜† No-one. πŸ˜ƒ
3. Do you love ur family aka our Ravish Deewanis Group?? Yes. ❀️ Family is everything for me. Who wouldn't love his/her family😳
4. If you do then tell us the truth who is he???πŸ˜†πŸ˜† GOT YOU πŸ˜‰ God, how can I say a name if there is no one whom I love? πŸ˜†
5. How is he? How are you when u got to know this love feeling? Read question 1 and my answer. πŸ˜›
6. MOST IMPORTANT Question!!- Do you want to kill me???  πŸ€£πŸ€£ No! 🀣🀣 I would rather kill myself! 🀣

P.S Love you cutiee!! ❀️ Take no offence please i really love and adore u cz ur very special to me and i love u thats why im teasing u!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Awwie, I don't take offence because I don't know what offence means. :)πŸ˜† I am a very very good girl who you can never come across in your life. 🀣 So, just Smilee! πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ Muah! :*

starsshinex thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

Res...(*cracks fingers* coming back later to sufficiently grill uπŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

I got sacred looking at this! πŸ˜† Before everything, please don't laugh at my answers even if they are funny. 🀣 I am serious! 😳🀣

Unres...
  1. What was your favorite food when you were a child? Am I not a child now?🀣😳 My favourite food always is Chicken Rice. YUMMY!!
  2. What's the #1 most played song on your iPod? I have no ipod! 🀣 So, I skip this question? πŸ˜† But, listing my most fav song ever! πŸ˜‰ Har ghadi badal rahi hai roop zindagi... Chaav hai kabhi kabhi hai dhoop zindagi...har pal yahaan, jee bar jiyo.. jo hai sama, Kal Ho Na Ho. *sings*
  3. What is one of your favorite quotes? Love this quote: Smile because its easier than explaining why you are sad. :) So truee! πŸ˜†
  4. What's your favorite indoor activity? Ermm.. Sitting down? 🀣 That also takes so much of effort! πŸ˜†
  5. What's your favorite outdoor activity? Playing Badminton! πŸ˜‰ I love it! ❀️
  6. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Washing clothes! -.- Hell irritating!😑
  7. What is your favorite form of exercise? Walking! Weehee, its also an exercise. 🀣
  8. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Time of the day: Night. 😳 Day of the Week: Saturday. 😳 Month of the year: May 😳 All for obvious reasons. 🀣
  9. What's your least favorite mode of transportation? MRT (Train) especially during peak hours! 
  10. What's your most favorite mode of transportation? Walking! Easiest and the best one! TeeHee. πŸ˜›
  11. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? It would be fun and fun only and it will be for my birthday! 🀣🀣
  12. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you've seen before, what would you paint? I will post the picture eh? πŸ˜‰ Amazing haina? 😳 The beautiful Merlion! :)   
  13. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 0. πŸ˜†
  14. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? The 50th Birthday Celebration of Singapore next year!
  15. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Cook! πŸ˜†πŸ€£ and Not to be crazy! πŸ˜›πŸ€£
  16. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? A project to let people know how the HOT actors of Tellywood are, WHY are they so HOT and What they do to be so HOT!?  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I am sure most of us want to know this! 🀣
  17. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? I will do anything and everything that makes others and me laugh and laugh and be happy! 🀣
  18. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? My name is Perfect as it is. 😳⭐️
  19. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? I have so many people. πŸ˜† Listing all.. πŸ˜‰ All the hot actors of Tellywood, SRK and RK of Bollywood, Mahatma Gandhi Ji, Mother Theresa and Mr Lee Quan Yew. πŸ˜ƒ
  20. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? I would jump in joy! 🀣
  21. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? Animal: Monkey! It suits me perfectly! 🀣 Drink: Ermm.. Coco cola! πŸ˜› Ice cream flavor: Vanilla! πŸ˜‰
  22. If you could know the answer to any question, besides "What is the meaning of life?", what would it be? If someone asks me "Why are you so crazy?" πŸ˜†πŸ€£
  23. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Right now.. Paakhi of TP because I want to be opposite Iqbal Khan! ☺️ Note: That doesn't mean I don't want to be Shraddha oppsite RD. I want to be both of them! πŸ˜ˆ
  24. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? India-Forums is the best place for that! 😊
  25. What would you name the autobiography of your life? " The Person whom you wouldn't want to be" 🀣🀣
  26. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Kal Ho Na Ho and live while we're young for now! πŸ˜‰
  27. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? The choice of my Secondary School. I thought it was the most horrible choice ever but it was the best! β­οΈ
  28. What was one of the best parties you've ever been to? The Graduation dinner in my school! FUNN! πŸ˜›
  29. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Nothing recently.. but, I always cry whenever I see Kal Ho Na Ho. πŸ˜­
  30. What's the hardest thing you've ever done? Sitting down at one place for more than 5 minutes! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ I can never do that! πŸ˜†
  31. What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? My knee operation! Very bad experience but made me really strong as a person. 😊
  32. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Many things! 🀣 Which one do you want? 🀣🀣
  33. When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Last Friday at school! Free ice cream and Mac! Yummy! πŸ˜›
  34. What's the best/worst gift you've ever given/received? Best: A surprise gift from my friends with all the memories we shared. very touching! πŸ˜ƒ Worst: There is nothing really.. I love all my gifts. πŸ˜ƒ
  35. What do you miss most about being a kid? I am still a kid at heart! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ I don't miss anything but sometimes I do miss the times when I no need to study. :) yeah!
  36. What is your first memory of being really excited? When my baby sister was born! That was so exciting! πŸ˜ƒ
  37. What was the first thing you bought with your own money? Ermm.. If I remember it correctly, nothing! 🀣🀣
  38. When was the last time you were nervous? Whilst getting my o level results. I was scared to death! 😳
  39. What is something you learned in the last week? How to find my way to my class in such a big environment! 🀣🀣
  40. What story does your family always tell about you? About me talking non stop to everyone I see when I was young! πŸ˜† My mum tells me that I used to talk nonsense ( like now ) to everyone whom I see regardless they are strangers! 🀣
  41. How do you feel right now? What are you thinking about? I am super happy. πŸ˜ƒ I am thinking about my answer for this question. πŸ˜†
  42. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous? Both actually... πŸ˜† I believe we have to plan out things in detail but if anything doesn't work than, we have to be spontaneous. πŸ˜ƒ
  43. What's your favorite part about today so far? Having to answer all your questions. πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
  44. Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it? Myself. πŸ˜ƒ I always tell myself that only I am the only person who can change if anything bad happens to a good one. i inspire myself. πŸ˜› Don't ask me how do I do it because I cannot explain! 🀣
  45. What's your favorite joke? The word Joke itself! 🀣🀣 I am a person who will start laughing when a person says just the word joke! 🀣 So, you shouldn't ask me this! πŸ˜†
  46. Have you ever tried sushi? (Did you like it?) Yes, love it! ❀️ Yumm!
  47. Do you like spicy food? I like spicy but only to a certain extent.
  48. Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number? 22 because its my birthdate and 05 because its my birthday month! 🀣🀣
  49. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why? Monkey! πŸ˜› I am a monkey! 🀣 Always running around like that and always be crazy! 🀣
  50. What's one of the strangest things you've ever done? Being me is already strange! 🀣🀣 I have done lots.. Which one must I tell you? 🀣
  51. What kind of vacations do you like? Long vacations where I can go overseas and enjoy! πŸ˜ƒ *goes into dreamland*
(sorry if any of the questions are repeated from anyone's earlier questions.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).

Done! :) Hope you like my answers! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ..Preethz.. - 10 years ago
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
PP
Loved ur answers dear!!πŸ˜ƒ
I could actually relate to many of them!!🀣🀣
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
And PP
U are a monkey!!🀣🀣🀣
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saanjh5

Congratz Preethz... well deserved...

well done NAJIA... SOMEONE NEEDS TO  GRILL HER HOW SHE GRILLS US... lolll

enjoy your time PreethzπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Preethz...(Res...ur responses🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...Give me a moment🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣)
Edited...sorry for taking such a long timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its nice you still seeing urself as a child as we grow up too fast. My gosh i was in ur shoes a few years ago and wanted to grow up so much but now at this age i wish i was a freaking child where all i did was sleep, eat, watch TV, and do it all over againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Love your quote...its easier than anything and plus its too complicated in trying to explain urself when ppl won't understand nor sympathize. Yes sitting down is an activity...yes...finally someone who agrees🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 told that to my mom and she looked at me like im crazy. Love washing clothes...so much fun since my family used to do it together when we were youngerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Yes walking is a form of exercise...after a while u will start sweating so yes...yes...yes...its a form of exercise πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ The picture looks so beautiful  especially the lights in the backdrop 
0???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

"If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? A project to let people know how the HOT actors of Tellywood are, WHY are they so HOT and What they do to be so HOT!?  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I am sure most of us want to know this! πŸ€£"

Best answer ever!!!!!! I would LOVE to know!!!!! WE WILL ALL LOVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 
As a monkey? U are a monkey...lmao🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

"If you could know the answer to any question, besides "What is the meaning of life?", what would it be? If someone asks me "Why are you so crazy?"

This is the same question my family keeps on asking me everyday...lol🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

"What would you name the autobiography of your life? " The Person whom you wouldn't want to be" πŸ€£πŸ€£"

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

LOL!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can imagine that u did get into a lot of trouble and i wouldn't mind hearing which one...maybe it might rival mine🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

LOL🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Just like u at ur age didn't have to buy anything with my own money...as soon as i started college...oh i have to buy everything on my own. Hoping ur making great use of the advantage🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

"What story does your family always tell about you? About me talking non stop to everyone I see when I was young! πŸ˜† My mum tells me that I used to talk nonsense ( like now ) to everyone whom I see regardless they are strangers! "

I hope ur parents gave u the "stranger, danger" talkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'm the reverse. My mom said i shy away from anyone i used to see and used to hide behind her legs when there were people around. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You are more like my brother. he used to just walk right up to people and start talking, even sharing his food and toys with people he didn't know🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

"Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous? Both actually... πŸ˜† I believe we have to plan out things in detail but if anything doesn't work than, we have to be spontaneous. πŸ˜ƒ"

LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...completely true. But im more of the spontaneous one than anything...why plan everything out when we can just go with the flow of things? Life is where we think on our toes why plan it all outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maybe i shouldn't think like this...especially since im getting olderπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"What's your favorite part about today so far? Having to answer all your questions. πŸ˜‰β€οΈ"
Awww ur so freaking adorableπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

"Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it? Myself. πŸ˜ƒ I always tell myself that only I am the only person who can change if anything bad happens to a good one. i inspire myself. πŸ˜› Don't ask me how do I do it because I cannot explain! πŸ€£"

Very philosophical and deep...u said u weren't a philosphical type person but i don't believe itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

"What's one of the strangest things you've ever done? Being me is already strange! πŸ€£πŸ€£ I have done lots.. Which one must I tell you? πŸ€£"

ROFL🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hope i like ur answers? ur answers were freaking hilarious🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
thanks for answering and it was more than a joy to read the responses as u truly made me laugh like a nutcase on ur responsesπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
Reshmaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Preethz!!!! ❀️ Well deserved Sherdil of the week.
starsshinex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshma4lyf

Congrats Preethz!!!! ❀️ Well deserved Sherdil of the week.

Thanks. ❀️
starsshinex thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

@Preethz...(Res...ur responses🀣...Give me a moment🀣)

🀣 Hope you are fine now! πŸ˜† Don't laugh too much or else people will believe that you are crazy too! 🀣
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Preethz... jaaneman. Congrats yaar. Shergils are proud of you!

Question time. Whoop! I love doing this.?

If tare zameen par was not the movie name, what would you have given the name for that movie?

What if tissue rolls didnt exist?

Who wins? A lion or An elephant? Gimme a scenario?

Who is your fav in CSK? Your dp! Lol

What if you were born during adam and eve time?

May be more later!