Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: john909

well donno about it in real life but in tv shows that def happens. criminals enjoy and party for years and innocent gets thrown behind bars. shikha has a family and neeraj with her so i dont think that would happen to her coz she has people who love her and she is not completely lost. i mean shikha in samaira is still alive and that is quite visible when she is with neeraj and her family. there is a part of her who is still tht same simple innocent shikha. but so far shikha being thrown behind bars is concerned, i dont think that can happen coz now she is rich and powerful too. if she goes behind bars so does adi coz his reality wont be hidden for long after that. this time shikha is not a cry baby.

Even in real life it happens...
You have to watch Crime Patrol for that. The rapists, acid throwers and murderers get bails easily and its the victim or her family who has to fight for life and that too hiding from the criminals...
Nothing will happen in India...The law system is the worst which has thousands of loop holes...
Agreed muskaan, under indian law what shikha has done it is wrong..!!
but the way aditya even revearsed the DNA report, I guess she didnt have much choice..
and anyways this is more interesting.. am loving the serial now.. after all.. why see the practicality in serials?
infact in some serials, a man has children from two sisters and marries them on an off.. in so many ekta mam's shows...
so the point is does it often happen in real life? of course NO...

so the point is... serials are only for entertainement so lets not probe into the legal aspects...
Muskaan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

Agreed muskaan, under indian law what shikha has done it is wrong..!!

but the way aditya even revearsed the DNA report, I guess she didnt have much choice..
and anyways this is more interesting.. am loving the serial now.. after all.. why see the practicality in serials?
infact in some serials, a man has children from two sisters and marries them on an off.. in so many ekta mam's shows...
so the point is does it often happen in real life? of course NO...

so the point is... serials are only for entertainement so lets not probe into the legal aspects...

Agreed... MNB is much much better than the other crap shows going on on TV...😊
asha222 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes according to the law it's wrong but who cares. 
The law never cared for Shikha because she was just a middle-class normal girl.

So whatever she is doing it's completely justified. 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely it is a crime. No denial of that.
But she didn't have a choice. She tried seeking justice the right way but was surpressed. She had to turn to the wrong way. Its sad but many people turn into criminals because honesty does them no good, esp. in a country like India.
Muskaan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Definitely it is a crime. No denial of that.

But she didn't have a choice. She tried seeking justice the right way but was surpressed. She had to turn to the wrong way. Its sad but many people turn into criminals because honesty does them no good, esp. in a country like India.

I agree with you...
The message they want to give is very true: When the law does not come at your rescue, fight for yourself...👏

Originally posted by: Muskaan92

I agree with you...
The message they want to give is very true: When the law does not come at your rescue, fight for yourself...👏

well said muskaan.. hey can I call u muski?😳
Muskaan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

well said muskaan.. hey can I call u muski?😳

Thanks and why not...😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup definitely done a lot of crimes but no one will pay attention to that on the show. Hate to say it but Samaira (even though she wears a horribly large amount of make-up even in the normal day time) and Aditya scenes I love watching! Aditya in Aditya avatar not Sameer avatar looks totally awesome!
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if you don't get justice. REVENGE is the only option...even if that's a crime...SO BE IT @!!!!