ENCOUNTER TRP Last Week

india4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Encounter on Sony opened at 2.4 TVM and averaged at 2.2 TVM.

Link: 

Edited by india4u - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

india4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: india4u

Encounter on Sony opened at 2.4 TVM and averaged at 2.2 TVM.

Link: http://www.bestmediainfo.com/2014/04/gec-watch-star-plus-and-zee-tv-score-high-on-weekday-programming/

I think it is not a bad start seeing the SONY's track record last 2 years. Hope we see improvement in next few episodes. It is also facing tough competition from FEAR FACTOR hence I believe it is a decent start. 
india4u thumbnail
With Mishal Raheja and interesting plot. The serial might improve its TRP. Chetan Hansraj is yet to come... So nice potential of gaining TRP for ENCOUNTER. πŸ˜Š
On the downside with IPL Season kicking off this week there might be TRP loss. So we never know this TRP game. ALL I can say is that SONY has got good show for the viewers after long time. They were expert in crime related serials and they have succeeded it by doing so. With Encounter, it is like icing on the cake for SONY.
CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me not interested in previous week's trp. BUT with & with onl;y mishal rahejaaa. i m dam sure, the trps will be wiyh a roaring change with this week, as mishal babu is there.anyways thanxc 4 the information. luv u mishaaalll
india4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: CUTE_SUDIPTA

me not interested in previous week's trp. BUT with & with onl;y mishal rahejaaa. i m dam sure, the trps will be wiyh a roaring change with this week, as mishal babu is there.anyways thanxc 4 the information. luv u mishaaalll

Yes, even the episode was well directed and the acting was top notch.
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, even the episode was well directed and the acting was top notch.

yes...such an awesome story & fabulous actingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘...Hope the trp will increase this week.❀️.
Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
india4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

yes...such an awesome story & fabulous actingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘...Hope the trp will increase this week.❀️.

Hope so. It is a good new show from SONY after a long time with powerful star cast. 
twinkle-star thumbnail

Hope so. It is a good new show from SONY after a long time with powerful star cast. 
[/QUOTE]
I didn't watch Sony's other crime stories.😳.But This show is really interesting...like it...But me can't bear a sad ending for today's episode..😭😭
Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
india4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

I didn't watch Sony's other crime stories.😳.But This show is really interesting...like it...But me can't bear a sad ending for today's episode..😭😭

OH is it? Is it the end of Mishal's character? πŸ˜• As per the precap Mishal's character is under the target by the new gangster and is being hired by Pasha (Dawood). I didn't know he will be killed today itself. πŸ˜­
twinkle-star thumbnail

Today is the last episode for Mishal's character.😭.But I want a happy ending like he get married or something.😳..Every week there is a new encounter story na?? I didn't watch last week encounter...It had a happy end or sad end???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•