Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

india4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twinkle-star

I missed today's episode. Will have to watch it on YOUTUBE. Anyway it is sad to hear that Mishal's character is ended so soon. ðŸ˜­ Yes It was happy ending last week... Sad  to hear it ended negative manner this week. Will have to wait for Youtube upload to watch the episode.
Edited by india4u - 10 years ago

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Today is the last episode for Mishal's character.😭.But I want a happy ending like he get married or something.😳..Every week there is a new encounter story na?? I didn't watch last week encounter...It had a happy end or sad end???😕😕

I missed today's episode. Will have to watch it on YOUTUBE. Anyway it is sad to hear that Mishal's character is ended so soon. ðŸ˜­ Yes It was happy ending last week... Sad  to hear it ended negative manner this week. Will have to wait for Youtube upload to watch the episode.

I also didn't watch the full episode .only watched the last bit..nooo its not sad ending....Nothing happened to Nitin Kamte's character...He killed another gangster.....I have to watch the full episode  today..😃...Next week new  police & new villains...both are famous actors...