-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys! Im Trisha. I'm new to this forum, but not new to India forums. I had told myself tht I wouldn't watch Kumkum Bhagya because of all the butchery she had done in Pavitra Rishta, and all her other shows. Especially when Kumkum Bhagya means "Destiny of Marriage" because we know tht Ekta always messes up marriage badly. But then here I am. I had watched the third episode decided I liked it. I have never read Sense and Sensibility, but it sounds like an interesting plot. So I read all the written updates. I'm loving Suresh, Bulbul, and Pragya. Even though Suresh might come across as a boring, uncle type, I feel the beauty and sweetness is this character. Though, I hope later they give him a more charismatic personality later on, wihout sacrificing the essence of his character kind of like Onir in Pavitra Rishta. But please don't make him the sacrificing type. Sriti plays Pragya with so much simplicity that it makes me love her character. I don't want her I turn sacrificing either. Bulbul is like the bindass and natkat type. She a cute character. I will refrain from judging Abhi because I only saw a glimpse of him and a minute of him and missed the rest. I hope tht he has different shades in his character. Right now, I'm rooting for Bulbul and Suresh because I think they would make this cute couple like was done in Rab ne Bana Di Jodi. But since I haven't watched them really yet, I won't go all hardcore. I remember some of u guys from other forums like PR, EMA, and ENP. Hope I make some new friends and also hope tht Ekta doesn't butcher this show.( Yeah sure 😆 )Edited by samarth300 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey trisha, welcme to forum. i liking the show. the pace with which the episodes are going i m loving it. i m so hoping it is kept the same way. 
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarth300

Bulbul and Suresh because I think they would make this cute couple like was done in Rab ne Bana Di Jodi.

I agree with u here..seeing Suresh n bulbul, they reminds me of surinder sahni n taani..and Suresh n BB makes a cute couple jst like suri n taani partner.

even I decided I wont watch this show for sure...but I endup watching it n I liked it..all characters r very good..specially laboni ma (I forgets her name n this show 😃 n pragya, BB n Suresh. ..looking forward to this show

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No offence
But i dnt like faisal
-Trishh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

No offence
But i dnt like faisal

Wht would I be offended because this is after all your opinion. I like the character of Suresh, but not Faisal really because of looks, otherwise I think he has done great justice to hai roleEdited by samarth300 - 10 years ago
-Trishh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

I agree with u here..seeing Suresh n bulbul, they reminds me of surinder sahni n taani..and Suresh n BB makes a cute couple jst like suri n taani partner.

even I decided I wont watch this show for sure...but I endup watching it n I liked it..all characters r very good..specially laboni ma (I forgets her name n this show 😃 n pragya, BB n Suresh. ..looking forward to this show

Laboni Maa? Is this he real name, or name from another serial?
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy trisha welcome to the forum 😃 Im kiran :) and well said about the PR show seriously ekta ruined the show  i was very disappointed lekin it has wonderful actors/actresses here so i couldnt resist!!  ⭐️ Really loving the show since the first episode im loving it <3 <3 
we will all be one big happy forum lots and lots of masti to occur😉😃
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

i actually dont like this couple 😒 its not the jodi i expected or maybe any mrunal fan would expect 😳 anyways its just the start lets wait and watch 😊
hi trisha nice to see u.. are u still there in EMA forum?
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarth300

Wht would I be offended because this is after all your opinion. I like the character of Suresh, but not Faisal really because of looks, otherwise I think he has done great justice to hai role

Hey Trisha, glad to see u here 😃.  My break w/the EMA forum is still goin'on so I haven't been posting much on it at all lately but I'm active on this forum 😊.  BTW, I don't like EMA anymore.  I am mainly watchin' it for Pralpi & Raakhi- 😊 yet 😭.  Anyways, at least "Kumkum Bhagya" is celebrating what I am a sucker for- odd pairs 😃

In terms of Faisal's physical appearance on this show,

I might be in the minority here but I looked more closely at Faisel during the 3rd episode, especially when Bulbul was scolding him & well, I feel like he has nice features it's just that his glasses & mustache, especially mustache get in the way.  I really don't like mustaches.  In fact, I hope he ends up getting rid of it.  I wonder if Bulbul doesn't like mustaches either 😆.
Edited by edabella - 10 years ago