Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pari-kirloskar

hi trisha nice to see u.. are u still there in EMA forum?

Yup, but have been less active recently due to studies. Are you still there in the  Pavitra Rishta forum? Is Ovi still there? I used to watch some scenes of it just to see her, family bonding in Canada, and Naren and Ankita sometimes. But I don't know, it just bores me now. I really want to see Shruti in a new serial and in a new role.
-Trishh- thumbnail
Double postEdited by samarth300 - 10 years ago
-Trishh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: edabella

Hey Trisha, glad to see u here πŸ˜ƒ.  My break w/the EMA forum is still goin'on so I haven't been posting much on it at all lately but I'm active on this forum πŸ˜Š.  BTW, I don't like EMA anymore.  I am mainly watchin' it for Pralpi & Raakhi- πŸ˜Š yet πŸ˜­.  Anyways, at least "Kumkum Bhagya" is celebrating what I am a sucker for- odd pairs πŸ˜ƒ

In terms of Faisal's physical appearance on this show,

I might be in the minority here but I looked more closely at Faisel during the 3rd episode, especially when Bulbul was scolding him & well, I feel like he has nice features it's just that his glasses & mustache, especially mustache get in the way.  I really don't like mustaches.  In fact, I hope he ends up getting rid of it.  I wonder if Bulbul doesn't like mustaches either πŸ˜†.

I am not as active on EMA because of studies. I am starting to be more active these days, but in EMA, it seems that the 'Ek Mutthi Aasman' element has disappeared into thin air.  I just wish they stop dragging the track and just show Paakhi finding out about RagNA once annd for all. SHe is going to be angry, but I do not want them to show Paakhi being stupid. I want her to show everyont that she is strong, and also I want her to be consoled by Sammy... Sorry I know you are a RaKhi fan, but even though I would love Pralpi, I am a SaKhi fan all the way. Even though I do not say it as much, I am like all hardcore for SaKhi in my mind.😊

And I think you might be right about Faisal. That mustache is really not working for him.  Maybe like in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi where SRK shaves of his mustache, Suresh will too.
-Trishh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1004

heyy trisha welcome to the forum πŸ˜ƒ Im kiran :) and well said about the PR show seriously ekta ruined the show  i was very disappointed lekin it has wonderful actors/actresses here so i couldnt resist!!  β­οΈ Really loving the show since the first episode im loving it <3 <3 

we will all be one big happy forum lots and lots of masti to occurπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Kiran!!! Hope this show will turn out better. We will surely be all one happy big awesome forumπŸ˜ƒ
-Trishh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal1004

i actually dont like this couple πŸ˜’ its not the jodi i expected or maybe any mrunal fan would expect πŸ˜³ anyways its just the start lets wait and watch πŸ˜Š

Frankly, I did not know any of the characters before I saw this show except the mother of Bulbul and Pragya (i forget her name). But Mrunal looks super cute and Sriti has this simple beauty about her. Let's all see and watch what happens😊

Originally posted by: edabella

Hey Trisha, glad to see u here πŸ˜ƒ.  My break w/the EMA forum is still goin'on so I haven't been posting much on it at all lately but I'm active on this forum πŸ˜Š.  BTW, I don't like EMA anymore.  I am mainly watchin' it for Pralpi & Raakhi- πŸ˜Š yet πŸ˜­.  Anyways, at least "Kumkum Bhagya" is celebrating what I am a sucker for- odd pairs πŸ˜ƒ

In terms of Faisal's physical appearance on this show,

I might be in the minority here but I looked more closely at Faisel during the 3rd episode, especially when Bulbul was scolding him & well, I feel like he has nice features it's just that his glasses & mustache, especially mustache get in the way.  I really don't like mustaches.  In fact, I hope he ends up getting rid of it.  I wonder if Bulbul doesn't like mustaches either πŸ˜†.

ya.. and if the cvs give a good make over i guess he will start looking good😊 his moustache and that pant over the belly which is always slipping and he has to pull it up is irritating though...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pari-kirloskar - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: samarth300

Yup, but have been less active recently due to studies. Are you still there in the  Pavitra Rishta forum? Is Ovi still there? I used to watch some scenes of it just to see her, family bonding in Canada, and Naren and Ankita sometimes. But I don't know, it just bores me now. I really want to see Shruti in a new serial and in a new role.

yup me still there in PR forum and being bullied by arvi fans..πŸ˜† as usual..!!!
ovi is still there.. her daughter Pia united her with the whole deshmukh family ..Pia is the new purvi version but without any extra mahaanta.. a very goody goody type of a sweet girl who wants everyones happiness...
ovi met Pari also and hugged  her.. awww 
now the D clan is searching for soham...πŸ˜† thats their favourite job.. (searching for lost biological babies since they keep only adopted babies with them...πŸ˜‰)

between.. fekta mam is at her best  again in this serial.. she started triangle, two sisters and one man...(suresh) ..ufff...