Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow! A heavy post indeed. I didn't realize that a small tear of mine was slipping down from one eye while I was reading your post. The way you have articulated Raghav's vulnerabilities and the way how his life has been shaped up, made me sentimental. I always feel for this guy more than anything else and that is why probably I got carried away through my emotions.

For RagNa- One isn't alone in grief when the person who is holding you suffering from the same grief as you. It's easy to be connected to the same level of emotions if you find mutual turbulence among each other. RagNa has it all!

I have always felt his sadness through his face which portrays pain, sorrows, longing for love. He was never happy on the fact that he is rich because he didn't have anyone to share his wealth or happiness that could make him appreciate his hardwork and his earnings. It wasn't hard for him to be rude to others as he thought people would not understand him. I was sad on the fact that he didn't get a proper attention during his childhood years which every child deserves. It made him mature before time. It made him carry more responsibilities on his delicate shoulders when the kids around his age would be having fun with families. It made him sick and frustrated and he decided to overcome and bring out the most devilish man in him. He was opt to revenge more than being a normal human being.

Kalpi is extremely playing vital person in his life. He needed her for this time and he divulged everything that has happen to him so far. I wished he would have told something about the kapoors too. Kalpi should know that he does carry hatred against them as well. He should have revealed why he chose to take revenge from the kapoors but later dropped the idea. It would have given her some idea that the tension is still there between him and the kapoors.

I did made a post on "the real Raghav Singhania" probably two weeks ago. I am not sure whether you read it or not. But today when Raghav said that people didn't see Raghav behind Raghav Singhania reminded me of my post. I explicitly noted down the facts of his demeanor and the way he acts in certain situations. I am glad I was right about him in my post.

It's good to see how much RagNa has changed over all and yet stayed true to their own respective characters. They will be each others supporters and I am glad that CVs have kept their relationship so powerful in that sense.

Edited by Manoshono - 10 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Anum, I do not recall reading that particular thread of yours! Darn it! I missed out! (If you do mind re-sharing the link, I would love to read it and relate to what was shown today.) Honestly, my heart went out to Raghav today! Earlier when he had opened up for example in the car, I did not feel his pain because I was annoyed with his treatment of Kalpi about the presentation. But today he really allowed himself to be vulnerable and I could not help by admire his courage in opening up to her like that. 
Once again Anum you manage to point out a brilliant point that I did not think about. You are absolutely right, he should have told her about the Kapoors, it would have connected them to a different level altogether. Remember when Raghav ran away and Neetu threw money on Kamla's face and circumstances forced Kalpi to work as a servant?? Kalpi has that image embedded in her mind because post leap these scenes were what she was reminiscing and clutching her fists. But I guess Raghav did not want to overwhelm her with all his grief and rightly so. 

(I love how his emotions changed from being extremely happy to being extremely vulnerable. He did not expect her in his house, in fact he thought she left without telling him and when he realised she was still there, it hit him that he did not want to be alone! He wanted her with him, he wanted her to help him put his demons to rest just for that one night. And the overwhelming emotions of her letting herself go and accepting him, made him tell her his greatest insecurity: people always leave him! He was telling albeit indirectly, that he fears she will leave him too! And that hug for me albeit it was to comfort him, it was also to show him that she was not going to go anywhere, ever! She is going to be his rock in his sorrow and happiness. 

I recall a particular scene when Kamla had come to meet Raghav the first time and he told Sammy that whilst Kamla had helped him it was only to push him away from the care and love of family. He was not blaming Kamla but he expressed exactly what you had written *the missing childhood he wanted and never got* and it sucks because once your childhood goes, that is it.  What does not break you, makes you stronger. He knows Sahil had a hand to play in what happened to his father and the rudraksh he has will confirm his suspicious further down the line, but he was never able to prove it, and made it his life's mission to see them suffer every step of the way. He used his grief as his weapon.

RagNa are perfection because neither of them are perfect but as one they are perfect.

(Waise thank you so much for your input, and your amazing compliment.🤗)
Edited by _innocent_ - 10 years ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I sure can provide you with the link. Here it is

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3977103

I am a bit confused on the part with that rudrakhs. Does Raghav know that it belongs to Sahil? And if he does, then it shouldn't be hard for him to guess that Sahil was there too other than the guys whom he saw running, after they murdered his dad.

A lot more coming for us in the near future! It will be an interesting roller coaster ride as long as RagNa stays together. I want them to be wings of each other.

On a side note: Dude, I still can't get over with yesterday's episode 😛

And Julie! No need to thank me yaar. Don't be formal 😛Edited by Manoshono - 10 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@juliji (I hope I spelled your name correct) in your comment to mannu you said that it might happen that kalpi visited hospital and then its proved that pakhi came todrop her home then it will be biggest blow for kamla for doubting kalpi and I want that to happen.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your post it was perfect. I can't think of the Ragna relationship better defined their trials, their pain and their understanding and bonding you put it in perspective perfectly.

I agree with you this makes their relationship strong and hope it will help them face future trials and tribulations together.
ANewFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

@juliji (I hope I spelled your name correct) in your comment to mannu you said that it might happen that kalpi visited hospital and then its proved that pakhi came todrop her home then it will be biggest blow for kamla for doubting kalpi and I want that to happen.

This won't happen as otherwise kalpi would have told kamala dadi is in hospital.. :(.. even i wish she can get off the hook infront of Kamala .by hook or crook... It is too early for kamal to know about Ragna ... and guys .. you normally end up lying to you mom when you fear that she will not understand you and /or support you... For kalpi that is exactly her problem...
ANewFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Anum, I do not recall reading that particular thread of yours! Darn it! I missed out! (If you do mind re-sharing the link, I would love to read it and relate to what was shown today.) Honestly, my heart went out to Raghav today! Earlier when he had opened up for example in the car, I did not feel his pain because I was annoyed with his treatment of Kalpi about the presentation. But today he really allowed himself to be vulnerable and I could not help by admire his courage in opening up to her like that. 

Once again Anum you manage to point out a brilliant point that I did not think about. You are absolutely right, he should have told her about the Kapoors, it would have connected them to a different level altogether. Remember when Raghav ran away and Neetu threw money on Kamla's face and circumstances forced Kalpi to work as a servant?? Kalpi has that image embedded in her mind because post leap these scenes were what she was reminiscing and clutching her fists. But I guess Raghav did not want to overwhelm her with all his grief and rightly so. 

(I love how his emotions changed from being extremely happy to being extremely vulnerable. He did not expect her in his house, in fact he thought she left without telling him and when he realised she was still there, it hit him that he did not want to be alone! He wanted her with him, he wanted her to help him put his demons to rest just for that one night. And the overwhelming emotions of her letting herself go and accepting him, made him tell her his greatest insecurity: people always leave him! He was telling albeit indirectly, that he fears she will leave him too! And that hug for me albeit it was to comfort him, it was also to show him that she was not going to go anywhere, ever! She is going to be his rock in his sorrow and happiness. 

I recall a particular scene when Kamla had come to meet Raghav the first time and he told Sammy that whilst Kamla had helped him it was only to push him away from the care and love of family. He was not blaming Kamla but he expressed exactly what you had written *the missing childhood he wanted and never got* and it sucks because once your childhood goes, that is it.  What does not break you, makes you stronger. He knows Sahil had a hand to play in what happened to his father and the rudraksh he has will confirm his suspicious further down the line, but he was never able to prove it, and made it his life's mission to see them suffer every step of the way. He used his grief as his weapon.

RagNa are perfection because neither of them are perfect but as one they are perfect.

Really wish to read a write up from you on the confession episode as well.. pls write.. this is lovely!!!
ANewFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

You write ups are a treat to read.. Please write one for the confession episode as well...😊
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ANewFan

This won't happen as otherwise kalpi would have told kamala dadi is in hospital.. :(.. even i wish she can get off the hook infront of Kamala .by hook or crook... It is too early for kamal to know about Ragna ... and guys .. you normally end up lying to you mom when you fear that she will not understand you and /or support you... For kalpi that is exactly her problem...

I agree it wont happen but I just want kamla to stop doubting kalpi
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent post TM! ðŸ˜Š