*To You, I Surrender Myself*#

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

It is our light and not darkness that most frightens us

"Grief does not change you, it reveals you", how true is this in reference to Raghav? He tried to change himself but never succeeded because each night he would go home and drown his sorrow in alcohol, and today his grief revealed his true self to the love of his life. Kalpi's actions told him this today that in his time of grief and sorrow she will hold him and  take his grief make it her own.  That tear that rolled down her cheek today upon him revealing his true grief, told him when you cry, I will cry with you because I feel your every pain and every tear.  She reassured him with that hug that together they will hold back their tears and make it through the uneven street of life.  And you could see how much it meant to him, his vulnerability was so visible today.

Today's episode was a big turning point for the storyline; as it was the second biggest twist to come out, and what a way to reveal it? The parallel of both version of the truth being told was extremely poignant. Neetu and Sahil had no remorse. They did not care that for money they had destroyed a boy's entire childhood and possibly damage his adulthood too. In fact he was reassuring his wife that he would ensure he continues on his path of destruction of Raghav by killing Gauri, to keep a lid on their past deeds. And the unexpected occurred! His own mother heard everything, and then came the biggest justice GOD can serve in that particular moment. Sahil loses his mother's faith in him and possibly her life too. (I am sure the old lady is not waking up anytime soon as it's too early for this twist to be out in the open yet, so bearing that in mind whilst penning my thoughts.) Sahil has spent his entire life ruining others, taking others' lives to ensure he thrived on fake success with his partner in crime: his wife. And today he got a taste of his own medicine in seeing his own mother lay on the floor motionless, and he was scared. Sahil would not dare harm his own family, no matter how cruel he is (his relationship with his son and daughter depict that.)  

Kalpi told Raghav that he would never understand the plea of poor people because he has not gone through that yet, and he conquered with her. But today, what did we see?  Raghav has suffered in the hands of rich people too, and it did not matter how much money his father had. He lost two people most precious to him because of greed and is still in search of the truth behind his father's supposing heart-attack. He wanted to be vulnerable today, in fact he has always wanted to be vulnerable but he could not afford himself to break because the right person to offer him a shoulder to cry on without selfish means had not stepped into his life. BUT today she did. She felt his pain and suffering as her own; she felt his ache for a mother's love, because let's face it, has she not endured the same fate despite having a mother her side?

Today proved why RagNa are meant to be yet again: both have suffered so much, and had no-one to share their grief with, one was lonely whilst the other despite being in a house full of warmth and love was made to feel like an outcast by her own mother. Both have been pining for the love of their mothers and both had situations they've never asked for thrown upon them because of MONEY and GREED and were made to suffer through no fault of theirs. And look, destiny brought them back together to fill the void both have in their lives.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Thank you CVs for depicting RAGNA in such a mature light; their pasts have shaped their presents and by allowing Kalpana to understand his past first hand, you have formed a bond that is unbreakable between them; a bond that will ensure their hands are never unjoined in any battles that they are going to face; one's vulnerability is the other's strength and together they shall turn their weakness into strength and fight the evils that are lurking in their proximity.

DISCLAIMER: Thank you for taking time and reading my rant. I truly appreciate the effort , so a heartfelt thank you. 

Edited by _innocent_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awsm posdear... i also love the ragna love ..trust is best foundation of love.. i love it.. kalpi gives her shoulder n assure him that vo hmesha aath hogi uske
-sudha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is just so beautifully written!

Sure enough-the episode added depth to the "love" Kalpi and Raghav share! But you have described it so so well! ๐Ÿ‘
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First thing Julez you have written everything  beautifully ๐Ÿ‘ And so is the title..๐Ÿ˜Š 

Now I can understand why Raghav was so impatient to get that affirmative answer from Kalpi..It was never only about love but sharing the pain he was holding for these many years and feeling secured and  protected under someone's shadow which he craved all these time..๐Ÿ˜Š His decision to  let it all go and what a perfect time for it..Just couple of hrs before he was jumping with a joy for getting his ek muthi asmaan and that happiness faded the moment he thought he's alone once again..He never scared to be alone before as he choose to be one rather than getting deceived by someone  And moment he saw Kalpi in his room he got sigh of relief..He already did all his attempts to make Kalpi his and I m so glad he still wants to let his all pain  go so that he can make new beginning  with  his love ๐Ÿ‘   Sharing might not take his pain away but it will definitely giving him assurance that there is someone who can see/feel  his pain(that tears in Kalpi's eyes proved it) and someone's there to hold him when he's at his worst..That hug signifies same๐Ÿ˜ƒI loved the way Kalpi hugged Raghav..๐Ÿ˜ณ And Raghav couldn't have asked  anything more today..After yrs today he  will be able to sleep peacefully..๐Ÿ˜Š Ashish was superb in portraying all emotions ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ So is Rachana...I just realized that in confession episode Rachana had hardly any dialogues but she was good in talking through her eyes...Can't add anything more abt episode..

Precap is scary..Kalpi just got his first kiss and Kamal will wipe out that effect by slapping๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Don't laugh but I liked the way Kalpi lied not because I support her in it but that makes her different than other soap's satyavadi heroines๐Ÿ˜‰ And I was amazed how confidently she lied..๐Ÿ˜› Pyar me bahot kuch sikh gayi hai bachi...๐Ÿ˜† I m not scared of slap as Kalpi indirectly called for it but I m scared of end result...What if after slap Kalpi might decide to share everything abt her love to Kamala and Kamala will be busy in giving shoulder to Pakhi to cry for..Kalpi might end up sharing everything to Gauri not that I mind but I will end up feeling bad for Kalpi.. I think this is the right time for Raghav and Gauri to meet..He might not be able to accept her but her condition will force him to do so which will eventually help him only to reach to his father's death๐Ÿ˜Š Oh I think I went too far๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -optimist- - 10 years ago
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Take a bow Julie (hope i'm not wrong with your name) you have beautifully penned your thoughts๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for the amazing write up !
BeyoundTruth thumbnail
M touched!!

Well!I would urge d CVs to make a strong bond between the two (Rags & Kalps).No history to be repeated pls.

Kapoors - Hate thm to d core ๐Ÿ˜ก
Kamala ma - pls she does not exits for me.
Pakhi - Problem child
Sammy - D peace maker

I really wanac a dhasooo revenge mode .RS at his best now.I hope he remains d same Akdoo n Khadoos in d office but out of office meet Kalpi as her Raghav n not Raghav Sir.
Katnaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post! ...
Raghav needs her to be there for him..just like she needs him to be there for her..

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Meenu, It was indeed to see how mature they both are in their new found relationship!! Trust indeed is the best foundation of love without trust there is nothing, so am happy that today he opened up about his father's murder because it will be so much easier for Kalpi to understand the need for him to avenge.

@Sudha, love has only just started blossoming brightly between the two!! I enjoyed Kalpi understanding his weakest point today, and she felt his every pain, and it was beautifully done. 

@Nandini, LOL! You got my name correct!๐Ÿ˜† Thank you yaar, it means a lot!

@Bhansuri, Raghav needs to avenge his family's sufferings! And that is a given! He cannot ever think not to! And the torture his mother has suffered has been no less to the torture he suffered! I am happy that today Kalpi hinting towards his mother's innocence and I hope he pays heed to that and does his best to find her! And dont worry, history will not be repeated for Kalpi. She has always been the one who was jealous, but now it will be her foe who will feel the pain she has endured.

@Katna, indeed they both need each other to complete that void that has been left in their lives! The sooner they deal with Raghav's demons the sooner they can tackle Kalpi's demons๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Tvfiction, Thank you.

@Neha, haha!! Thanks yaar๐Ÿ˜†
BeyoundTruth thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

@Meenu, It was indeed to see how mature they both are in their new found relationship!! Trust indeed is the best foundation of love without trust there is nothing, so am happy that today he opened up about his father's murder because it will be so much easier for Kalpi to understand the need for him to avenge.

@Sudha, love has only just started blossoming brightly between the two!! I enjoyed Kalpi understanding his weakest point today, and she felt his every pain, and it was beautifully done. 

@Nandini, LOL! You got my name correct!๐Ÿ˜† Thank you yaar, it means a lot!

@Bhansuri, Raghav needs to avenge his family's sufferings! And that is a given! He cannot ever think not to! And the torture his mother has suffered has been no less to the torture he suffered! I am happy that today Kalpi hinting towards his mother's innocence and I hope he pays heed to that and does his best to find her! And dont worry, history will not be repeated for Kalpi. She has always been the one who was jealous, but now it will be her foe who will feel the pain she has endured.

@Katna, indeed they both need each other to complete that void that has been left in their lives! The sooner they deal with Raghav's demons the sooner they can tackle Kalpi's demons๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Tvfiction, Thank you.

@Neha, haha!! Thanks yaar๐Ÿ˜†

Yea!This man has lost his Father, Mother, Family, Relations and Childhood. Now I don't c a reason for him to lose his lady love. He deserves being loved by someone. He had d worse childhood that one could ever imagine.

Misunderstandings will crop when d relationship lacks trust. But he has full faith in Kalpi! Correct me if I am wrong.

Raghav to lose his faith in his love can only happen when someone close to him like Sammy would brainwash him else he does not trust anyone

retriever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliantly written post! ๐Ÿ‘