Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I'd love to see scenes with Zak and Sandy supporting each other as IPS...

this is great news!!!!

But that could lead 2 problems wid Bhabo n her chora...
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niruba

how can you compare surya and zandy scenes?? Surya is in different league, hubby-wife relationship and Zandy is friendship, actually even less than that...and you are liking zandy more? how many epis you have seen them together?
anyway it's your opinion. My opinion is I hope all this TA characters will come to end soon...cant stand this who is better than whom discussions

niruba i think tm has not gvn general statement. he/she is saying that he likes zandy more than surya. i dont think anything is wronf ib that. you hv understood in different way.   

@tm wen u rr opening a topic make sure u dont compare any one in any means it nt only instigates fights but against rules
minalpink100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ramya-

niruba i think tm has not gvn general statement. he/she is saying that he likes zandy more than surya. i dont think anything is wronf ib that. you hv understood in different way.   

@tm wen u rr opening a topic make sure u dont compare any one in any means it nt only instigates fights but against rules

hi ramya 
thanks for understanding me & my view 
i never compared any one i just told compare to surya i m liking zandy scenes more.i never told zandy r great thn surya nd all and i never let ny pair down wtever i told its my own view my own like.because here so many people are thr they likes zandy i wanted to give gud news to them that is the reason i opened topic also 

In real life sandhya's pair is totally different neither zakir neither suraj.
For DABH lot of fan following is thr so all people likes are different.
in such a case simply y  to take things so personally and questioning so harshly i m not getting 
Edited by minalpink100 - 10 years ago
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have never really commented on DABH forum...my first time! I must say even though negative, there has been chemistry between Sandhya and Zakir! They do look good together but yeah Sandhya will always belong to Suraj and all.

its just that Deepika and Neil both look good together so that probs adds to it as well!

Def room for many trp aunty type story lines here..though DABH has always been different from the norm!
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To be honest, I really don't like Zakir and Sandhya's combo...a person like Zakir who has mistreated her all this time and then the compass thing made things worse...He keeps shouting all the time..now they have to save officer Singh thts why they teamed up ,not only them infact everyone is working like a team...I would like new characters to enter the show post IPS training track, wont like any of them to stay ...If given a choice i'll pick Rahul instead.

As for ur comment tht you are enjoying Zakir sandhya scenes more than suraj sandhya's that's ur choice but nowadays there r hardly any scenes of suraj and sandhya n when they are together no one can even come close to the kind of chemistry they share..So I don't agree with u .

Although Zakir is gona help Sandhya , but it was Sandhya who found out something was wrong in the jungle and caught Roma , her intelligence once again rocked ...Zakir shoud surely learn from her and sorry to disappoint you ..because if at any point Zakir makes an entry again , he would be paired opp Kavitha ..I don't think DABH would go for predictable love triangles
Edited by Sonali_11 - 10 years ago
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope its true. I want to see zakir and Rahul too!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am expecting an entry for Zakir in future , but most probably I guess it will be for Kavitha drama. I am liking them working together and if in future if they have to team for a case that would be fine to look at. I mean they are good colleagues if working together. 
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i reconfirmed... no it isnt happening ! to be honest zakir character has reached saturation point... in his short span of journey he displayed all sort of emotions daring passionate determinate dreamer dedicated agressive jealous snob rude heartless revengeful insecure vunerable supportive caring warrior ! he started as cadet ended completing a sucessful mission almost being a vaccum his past would tie all the loose end thus bringing a happy ending ! wats left romance ????? tht too with kavita who is she ?πŸ˜• is she tht important πŸ˜† looking at his aggression he would rather kill her without any guilt ! person like zakir could never fall for kavitha ! he has held himself very tightly noone is allowed to peek in ! he needs someone who can break the barriers of his heart if he has one😳 probably a mirror image of sandhya ! kavitha cant do this ! so there is no question of zakir and kavitha's romance ! 

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: winterdusk

i reconfirmed... no it isnt happening ! to be honest zakir character has reached saturation point... in his short span of journey he displayed all sort of emotions daring passionate determinate dreamer dedicated agressive jealous snob rude heartless revengeful insecure vunerable supportive caring warrior ! he started as cadet ended completing a sucessful mission almost being a vaccum his past would tie all the loose end thus bringing a happy ending ! wats left romance ????? tht too with kavita who is she ?πŸ˜• is she tht important πŸ˜† looking at his aggression he would rather kill her without any guilt ! person like zakir could never fall for kavitha ! he has held himself very tightly noone is allowed to peek in ! he needs someone who can break the barriers of his heart if he has one😳 probably a mirror image of sandhya ! kavitha cant do this ! so there is no question of zakir and kavitha's romance ! 

Liked your character analysis of Zakir. You did it very nicely. I agree with you completely. Kavita is too shallow for Zakir, he needs someone with more strong character.

On the other note, DABH is a story or I should say journey of Sandhya and Sooraj, one lead couple is good enough for DABH, and we have some miscellaneous couples like Meena vikram, Mohit Emily, Chavi Dileep and top of them Babasha and Bhabo.

We really do not need Zakir and any romance of him... I love Zakir Aka Neil. Wish he does another great show with a great role. 

winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelM

Liked your character analysis of Zakir. You did it very nicely. I agree with you completely. Kavita is too shallow for Zakir, he needs someone with more strong character.

On the other note, DABH is a story or I should say journey of Sandhya and Sooraj, one lead couple is good enough for DABH, and we have some miscellaneous couples like Meena vikram, Mohit Emily, Chavi Dileep and top of them Babasha and Bhabo.

We really do not need Zakir and any romance of him... I love Zakir Aka Neil. Wish he does another great show with a great role. 

exactly my point ! why will be zakir needed to romance with kavtiha if she would be a part of a family it would be convincing!  but who will be interested in this stupid romantic angle ???? are the viewers connected with kavitha ??? are ready for her love story also ! nope not at all !
zakir's work has been done its high time he leaves with pride dont want any further character assassination ! they already messed it up  with compass case !