Zakir character is going to be continue

minalpink100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Friends 

Today i spoke with DABH director in FB he told they will continue Zakir character in future track😊 then we will see so many sandhya & zakir scenes πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ 

now a days compare to sooraj &  sandhya's scene i m liking more zakir and sandhya's scenes spl when slowly zakir character becoming  positive πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wt a good news..i like zandy scenes...cant wait for them to rock...so zak s k's --

tfs anu
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh is it ?i too like ZanDy scene.
tfs
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how can you compare surya and zandy scenes?? Surya is in different league, hubby-wife relationship and Zandy is friendship, actually even less than that...and you are liking zandy more? how many epis you have seen them together?
anyway it's your opinion. My opinion is I hope all this TA characters will come to end soon...cant stand this who is better than whom discussions 

winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m sorry but its not happening ! neil , writer and makers of the show have replied tht the character has come to an end ! and there are many exciting track on sandhya' s life in the future ! right now they want to focus on sandhya and sooraj life with IPS track so they are not bringing zakir anywhere in between ! 

after couple of months they may consider to bring zakir back looking at the response of the audience !

as if now the character has ended ! πŸ˜³
Edited by winterdusk - 10 years ago
crazy_subha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
so its for K's drama ?????????
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: winterdusk

i m sorry but its not happening ! neil , writer and makers of the show have replied tht the character has come to an end ! and there are many exciting track on sandhya' s life in the future ! right now they want to focus on sandhya and sooraj life with IPS track so they are not bringing zakir anywhere in between ! 

after couple of months they may consider to bring zakir back looking at the response of the audience !

as if now the character has ended ! πŸ˜³

Thanks for the news...looking at the fanbase, i think the actor playing zakir should play a lead in a good show. DABH will glorify Surya and put other characters in the bad light which may not be liked by ardent fans.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hell no ! its better we and dabhily stay far far away ! 😳we belong to two different world ! πŸ˜† our point of view never match ! we will never understand dabhily and dabhily will never fit in our world  .😳
 ! so plz zakir chara should end ...better die ! its good for both the parties !πŸ˜†

makers dont do tht ! πŸ˜‘ spare us the horror plz !πŸ˜†
minalpink100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

how can you compare surya and zandy scenes?? Surya is in different league, hubby-wife relationship and Zandy is friendship, actually even less than that...and you are liking zandy more? how many epis you have seen them together?
anyway it's your opinion. My opinion is I hope all this TA characters will come to end soon...cant stand this who is better than whom discussions 

niruba 

i think IF belongs to all and we are free to tell our likes and dis likes.

Is thr ny rule is thr lyk if surya r hubby wife means till serial end we have to like that pair only. πŸ˜• if zakir is frnd means so wt? cant we like zakir and sandhya together & cant we express our likes?        

i am watching DABH from first episode onwards. zakir character started recently and zakir & sandhya's only few scenes are there.but some time short things only act as sweet . we like thm together.

i hope in IF no rule is there like we only have to like suraj and sandhya pair because they are husband wife. they are lead roles & they came together in so many episodes.😑

In IF every one are free to express their views. & i wanted to tell just zakir character will continue & we like zandy scenes thats it. not started discussion who is better and all😑
Edited by minalpink100 - 10 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if its true am excited for ZaNdy. i always wanted to see them working together..Edited by -Ramya- - 10 years ago