Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita931 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I am 100% sure Sushant has been invited, not only is Zee fond of him but Ekta and the team too are on good terms with him.. plus he is one big success story coming from PR.. 

Thing is whether he will be able to come or not on the last episode.. he couldn't come on the 1000th episode celebration party bcos he was shooting for SDR, ab fir koi commitment aa jaye, or who knows what his PR's plans are related to his appearances.. let's see..

ya Niki we hv to wait for the news.if our dream full fill then we will be happy if not then will b sad but nothing to do 
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If at all Ekta asks him to make an appearance, everything will depend on his YRF PR team. They didn't let him make appearances or give performances at so many award shows even though there was a good chance of him winning. I personally feel his appearance will be a great PR move...and it will make us fans feel so happy seeing Sushita together again.  

Kuch nahi toh he should at least come on the sets when shooting of the final episode takes place. I have always wanted an interview segment of Ankita with all her three heroes pulling her leg. She might convince all three lose against her in some or the other competition.  
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

If characters of other actors can rise from the death, I want Sushant to make an appearance in the final episode.About Sushant's film commitments...well, he is not shooting anything at the moment and his appearance on a show that brought him fame will make for great PR stuff. His PR team should totally lap up the opportunity. In factnot just Sushant, it would be great if maximum number of actors who have been part of this show can make it to the final episode.

I love my idea of the show ending with a grown up Aashi (Ankita) bumping into a nameless fellow played by Sushant. It would be my dream come true if that happens.

Love ur idea bonne aashi bumping into sushant that would be awesome and than frm behing ankita came and sushant will be awestruck by her beauty and will fall in luv with her thank anki started liking him and will leave naren and go with sushant 😃 😉
And why sushant is nt cuming i want want want him in last episode
Leaving d deserving ppl sum soo called ppl r cuming
Agar lana hai toh sbko lao warna kisi ko nai ...plss ekta we want justice
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

They all look great .
The best part about the show after the big leap ( the Naren Ankita story ) was the first 6 months of the love story and the fact that Sushant and Ankita made such wonderful friends like  Karan , his wife , Minal and Aparna etc ...

I hope these guys stay friends forever and we keep seeing their pictures every now and again ... I think we can count on Minal to keep posting pictures .
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayusushita

Love ur idea bonne aashi bumping into sushant that would be awesome and than frm behing ankita came and sushant will be awestruck by her beauty and will fall in luv with her thank anki started liking him and will leave naren and go with sushant 😃 😉
And why sushant is nt cuming i want want want him in last episode
Leaving d deserving ppl sum soo called ppl r cuming
Agar lana hai toh sbko lao warna kisi ko nai ...plss ekta we want justice

^ I meant a grown up Aashi (played by Ankita) bumping into Sushant. 
Ankita ke liye Naren hi theek hai! 
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: vision22

so they were partying last night.. I love them..
Anki looking cute. Sushant's hair looking to long..

I don't think this picture is of last evening. I thought they probably threw a party as MSD biopic first look got revealed yesterday but it seems it is not the case. Ankita is wearing the same lime green top in her Twitter dp which she changed on September 22. 

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hopefully yes i hope they make an apperance , will be good and send out a message that he is  still in touch with his roots makes him win some brownie points
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

^ I meant a grown up Aashi (played by Ankita) bumping into Sushant.
Ankita ke liyeNaren hi theek hai!

Oh ok ok
Bt ankita k liye naren mujhe ab kahin se thik nai lagta
Anyways did u guys see d coincidence
When sushant left d shw in 2011 d last of his shoot was 23rd oct n nw shw is ending on 24 oct 2014 exactly after 3 years
I wish sushant will cum at d last day shoot of pvr n we will get a nyc long int of sushita on sbs/sbb i so want this to happen
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That is quite a coincidence  Mayu and i hope just like how things turned out to be extremelyy good for SSR , wish same for Anki  in whatever she does hopefully a marathi movie
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have been wanting Sushant to come back for the last episode pretty much since the day he left the show.  He doesn't even have to be in the episode itself... just come to the sets and give an interview or something.  If he doesn't go I already know I'm going to be extremely upset.  It's going to be our last chance ever to have one last interview of them together on the PR sets where it all started.  :(

Since the gods of various things that happen to read I-F seem to generally be kind, here's one more plea:  Gods of making-Sushant-go-places-and-give-interviews-and-be-in-a-good-mood, please please please let this happen.