Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^^ Let's see, there's a lot of time for October 10th.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe Sushant might come for the party or the celebrations on the 10th but I don't think he will come in the show as he was playing a young Manav Deshmukh and now Manav is being played by another actor ..
But it would have been nice if one episode was dedicated to all the actors who played important parts and who were responsible for the popularity of the show .
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Maybe Sushant might come for the party or the celebrations on the 10th but I don't think he will come in the show as he was playing a young Manav Deshmukh and now Manav is being played by another actor ..

But it would have been nice if one episode was dedicated to all the actors who played important parts and who were responsible for the popularity of the show .

I was also abt to write d same may be he will come to d set off screen bt i too want d last episode will d actors who r part of this long journey n a Sushita romantic scene 😃
Bt i knw u am expecting too much and it won't be happen 😭
sushkita931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

But Tanya in kasam sa last epi gurpreet and parchi both actress were present
SugarDimples thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow nice pic..TFS
All r looking nice with those happy smiling faces
vision22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so they were partying last night.. I love them..
Anki looking cute. Sushant's hair looking to long..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sushkita931

But Tanya in kasam sa last epi gurpreet and parchi both actress were present

Hmm if only ekta wishes , Ekta can call others but SSR ke saath god knows 
And the articles are such insulting to ppl who brought show on top who did soo much for show , some  credit Ankita, SSR deserves 
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If characters of other actors can rise from the death, I want Sushant to make an appearance in the final episode. About Sushant's film commitments...well, he is not shooting anything at the moment and his appearance on a show that brought him fame will make for great PR stuff. His PR team should totally lap up the opportunity. In fact not just Sushant, it would be great if maximum number of actors who have been part of this show can make it to the final episode. 

I love my idea of the show ending with a grown up Aashi (Ankita) bumping into a nameless fellow played by Sushant. It would be my dream come true if that happens. 

Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Very nyc pic thanks bonne
Sushita standing together in a group pic nyc 😃
I want more sushita pic its been soo long anki didn't posted any sushita pic
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Hmm if only ekta wishes , Ekta can call others but SSR ke saath god knows 

And the articles are such insulting to ppl who brought show on top who did soo much for show , some  credit Ankita, SSR deserves 

I am 100% sure Sushant has been invited, not only is Zee fond of him but Ekta and the team too are on good terms with him.. plus he is one big success story coming from PR.. 

Thing is whether he will be able to come or not on the last episode.. he couldn't come on the 1000th episode celebration party bcos he was shooting for SDR, ab fir koi commitment aa jaye, or who knows what his PR's plans are related to his appearances.. let's see..