Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Chitra89

Hello, I need lil help ðŸ˜ƒ I don't watch this show but I do knw what's happening ðŸ˜‰ I just read the news in IF or watch SBS/SBB news. Anyway, I want to know, does Aaliya think that Purab is in love with Pragya not Bulbul? I know that Purav love Bulbul, so I am lil confuse. Plzz help me out, thanks in advance ðŸ˜³

yess aliya misunderstood that pragya was that girl who purab love actually bulbul tell to pragya that she love someone an his name  purab and all soo  becoz of bulbul pragya go and meet purab in office and aliya see them together and start cooking up story in her dirty mind soo hope now ur  confusion is remove 
Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

yess aliya misunderstood that pragya was that girl who purab love actually bulbul tell to pragya that she love someone an his name  purab and all soo  becoz of bulbul pragya go and meet purab in office and aliya see them together and start cooking up story in her dirty mind soo hope now ur  confusion is remove 

Oh! Ok. Thank you. 😃 Looks like Aaliya is a typical Ekta's character. Well, I hope you guys all enjoy watching the show ðŸ˜ƒ 
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitra89

Oh! Ok. Thank you. 😃 Looks like Aaliya is a typical Ekta's character. Well, I hope you guys all enjoy watching the show ðŸ˜ƒ 

ur wc yaaa w e r enjoying   the show hope ekta keep our interest on 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys , I've just recently started watching Kumkumbhagya for Abhigya only , so I'm curious to watch all the previous Abhigya scenes, so I'd be really grateful if some one be so kind to provide me with the exact dates of episodes , in which there had been a significant Abhigya part.
So, that I can download or watch online only those parts , as I don't have net connection gud enough to watch or download all the episodes till date , nor do I want to do that.
Please help me. Thank you in advance. 😳
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi
Which episode did Dhadi see Pragya in the market and call Abhi to come there?
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is there a music media thread?  I would like the songs?

Thank you,
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi0926

Is there a music media thread?  I would like the songs?

Thank you,

which music?????
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All the songs based on Pragaya and Abhay?   Thank you.
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
1. Who is Purvi?? Can't figure out how she is related to Pragya.
2. Could we get a topic/thread/sticky (sorry I don't know the right word) for a fanfiction index? I would be happy to make a list of what has been posted so far if that would help the DT. Or it could be a thread for authors to post their links to new fics.